Trump lies #5,459,123

Another you tube video that explains it so much better than I can

Seems the haters are getting desperate. Can you smell desperation? Trump is Teflon Don. The more you hate the more he becomes great. You give him free publicity which only backfires and Make His Numbers Great Again! Us Trumpist love the negative press, this is what drives us to support him over the naysayers, establishments and pussies who let the lying bitch take their balls. Clinton bitches!

download1.png

hillary3.jpg

CS6Nv94VEAAGCSo.png

150602061243-hillary-clinton-cnn-orc-poll-june-2-2015-large-169.png

N67RYQ7.png

3-photos-of-donald-trump-holding-up-a-hillary-clinton-for-prison-sign.jpg

Another you tube video that explains it so much better than I can

Take couch protester's post as an example of what you're dealing with. They won't actually rebut his lies. They'll only tell you how he's still winning. They really don't care at this point. We're dealing with brain dead retards with zero dignity.

I can't see the video but Ben Shapiro?????????????????????????? But I did find the Brietbart article about Ben's bitch fest. Same old talking points about Trump having changed his opinions over his lifetime.

It's incredible. Conservatives say they want to get their message out to center or left and bring them to our side. AND THEN when someone becomes more conservative as time goes on they freak out all over the place because years ago that person believed some thing else.

Ben actually resigned from Brietbart because he "believed with all his widdle heart" that bitch Michelle Fields who lied her ass off about Corey almost throwing her to the bloody ground. He doesn't have a problem obviously with liars who hate Trump.

Fuck him.

BTW? Has Cruz or Kasich apologized yet for their bullshit they spewed over this hoax?

Take couch protester's post as an example of what you're dealing with. They won't actually rebut his lies. They'll only tell you how he's still winning. They really don't care at this point. We're dealing with brain dead retards with zero dignity.

When you can't attack the winning candidate, then turn to his supporters and insult them because they aren't running for POTUS. I'm sure he cares that you hurt his feelings. Is this the closest you can get to him by taking it out on a screen like a 5 yr old throwing a tantrum? How mature, I'll take another order of insults please. Yum!

Obviously using a troll insult as in "brain dead retards" does nothing for your adolescent grammar school response. Its like throwing a tantrum when you don't have substantial intelligent presentation skills. Hillary don't give refunds on taking your balls.

4459751.jpg

giphy.gif

When you can't attack the winning candidate, then turn to his supporters and insult them because they aren't running for POTUS. I'm sure he cares that you hurt his feelings. Is this the closest you can get to him by taking it out on a screen like a 5 yr old throwing a tantrum? How mature, I'll take another order of insults please. Yum!

Obviously using a troll insult as in "brain dead retards" does nothing for your adolescent grammar school response. Its like throwing a tantrum when you don't have substantial intelligent presentation skills. Hillary don't give refunds on taking your balls.

4459751.jpg

giphy.gif

How about this? Actually address his heavily documented lies and flip flops just ONCE.

"But he's winning."

So has everyone you've called a RINO for the past few decades.

It's incredible. Conservatives say they want to get their message out to center or left and bring them to our side. AND THEN when someone becomes more conservative as time goes on they freak out all over the place because years ago that person believed some thing else.

What reality have you lived in? Conservatives have been bitching for years that every candidate they nominate wasn't conservative enough. Now they want to nominate the most liberal candidate, and call everyone else a RINO.

This supposedly conservative candidate want male perverts in women's bathrooms, make abortion legal to post partum, and replacing 0bamacare with english style single payer. this is a conservative?!

This supposedly conservative candidate want male perverts in women's bathrooms, make abortion legal to post partum, and replacing 0bamacare with english style single payer. this is a conservative?!
You still don't understand. He answered the trans question as a businessman would answer it that it was going to affect NC monetarily and we can all agree he is correct,he is NOT for abortion legality if you had paid attention to his comments you would know this.Oh and the US is the ONLY civilized nation that does NOT help its citizens with healthcare. Its time to change that.Even with that said Trump is NOT for a one payer system. Jesus christ read what the man put up which was VERY detailed.

Forum List

Back