Trump: Little Adam Schiff is one of the biggest liars & leakers in DC, right up there with Comey

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Little Adam Schiff, who is desperate to run for higher office, is one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington, right up there with Comey, Warner, Brennan and Clapper! Adam leaves closed committee hearings to illegally leak confidential information. Must be stopped!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

draining the swamp begins with locking up Shifty Adam Schiff.

• Banned
"Little Adam Schiff still hasn’t released his memo. Can’t figure out how to do it. He only knows how to leak, he never actually released anything before" - President Trump

• Banned
Wacky Karen Bass responds to Trump tweeting about her colleague Shifty Adam Schiff, calling him "Little Adam Schiff, who is desperate to run for higher office": "This is the President of the United States ... It's an embarrassment on the international stage."

Trump is clearly worried about Schiff so he is making preemptive attacks to discredit anything his office puts out.

• Banned
see how i sometimes disagree with President Trump? i call Adam Schiff "Shifty Adam", yet Trump calls him "Little Adam"!

• Banned
"Mr. President, I see you’ve had a busy morning of “Executive Time.” Instead of tweeting false smears, the American people would appreciate it if you turned off the TV and helped solve the funding crisis, protected Dreamers or...really anything else." - Shifty Adam Schiff

see how i sometimes disagree with President Trump? i call Adam Schiff "Shifty Adam", yet Trump calls him "Little Adam"!

why is it is suddenly acceptable for grown adults to give others 3rd grade nicknames?

Or were you people always acting like 3rd graders but now feel emboldened to to it openly?

• Banned
“If the investigation arose from partisan opposition research, what specific crime is Mueller looking into?” - Fmr US Attorney General Michael Mukasey

• Banned

why is it is suddenly acceptable for grown adults to give others 3rd grade nicknames?

Or were you people always acting like 3rd graders but now feel emboldened to to it openly?

Whinin Golfin Gator needs to stop whinin & bitchin

not doing either, just asking a simple question.

"Whatever they accuse you of doing is what they're doing. We know there have been almost 100 leaks that we believe have come from Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee" - President Trump

having nicknames is fun and fires up the base and hooks people in. it's a win-win.

"Little Adam Schiff, who is desperate to run for higher office, is one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington, right up there with Comey, Warner, Brennan and Clapper! Adam leaves closed committee hearings to illegally leak confidential information. Must be stopped!" - President Trump

Where does this affinity for locking people up come from?

having nicknames is fun and fires up the base and hooks people in. it's a win-win.

Yes, it does all that. that is why 3rd graders do it, to get people on their side.

But it also removes all chances for any sort of actual, constructive, adult discussion. But hey, as long as the base is fired up, who really cares, right?

i think you need to be locked up. for life.

"Whatever they accuse you of doing is what they're doing. We know there have been almost 100 leaks that we believe have come from Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee" - President Trump
:rofl: Schiff doesn't leak.... he comes right out in front of a microphone to talk.... :rolleyes:

Finally! A President who will fight back against these lying hacks.

He mopped the floor with 14 RINOs' during the election, then crooked hillary. Great stuff. Expose......trap.....name.....eliminate, repeat.

i think you need to be locked up. for life.
:rofl: Good Luck with that, comrade!

:rofl: Schiff doesn't leak.... he comes right out in front of a microphone to talk.... :rolleyes:
False!

Rep. Devin Nunes Reveals House Intel Dems Have Been Caught Leaking Nearly 100 TIMES! (VIDEO)

:rofl:

NUNES says that? the Cloak and dagger midnight ride to the whitehouse dude?

Nunes, the guy who leaked for two weeks to FOX and right wing media about this bombshell memo that he was going to release guy?

Please! :rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back