Today's Trump Twitter Tantrum

When in our history has a President of the United States openly called present & past members of government liars?

Truth hurts, eh?
Whether it would be true or not, it is crude, ignorant & not worthy of the office.

You must like your President to act like a fucking 5 year old spoiled brat.

I would believe 99.9% of the entire population of this planet before I would believe anything that spews from the Shithole Trump calls is mouth.
that's only your OPINION--not truth
When in our history has a President of the United States openly called present & past members of government liars?
The question isn't "when has" .... the question should be "when should have ... "

Nothing wrong with calling a liar a liar.
You are just as crude & ignorant as Trump.
A personal attack? You consider that a worthy contribution to the adult discourse??

Truth hurts, eh?
Whether it would be true or not, it is crude, ignorant & not worthy of the office.

I would believe 99.9% of the entire population of this planet before I would believe anything that spews from the Shithole Trump calls is mouth.

Spoiled brat?
That reminds me, how's Cory Booker?

Truth hurts, eh?

Spoiled brat?
How is your buddy Trump?
When he talks about his wall it is like going to Walmart's toy aile & watching toddlers writhing on the floor bewcase mommy won't buy that toy.
As for Cory Booker, standing up against racism & bigotry is a worthy cause. You only think it was bad because you liked the shithole comment.

Truth hurts, eh?

The question isn't "when has" .... the question should be "when should have ... "

A personal attack? You consider that a worthy contribution to the adult discourse??

Trump does

Truth hurts, eh?

Trump does
Trump tells it like it is
the first REAL leader we've had in a loooooong time

Truth hurts, eh?

Spoiled brat?
How is your buddy Trump?
When he talks about his wall it is like going to Walmart's toy aile & watching toddlers writhing on the floor bewcase mommy won't buy that toy.
As for Cory Booker, standing up against racism & bigotry is a worthy cause. You only think it was bad because you liked the shithole comment.

As for Cory Booker, standing up against racism & bigotry is a worthy cause

Is that why he whines like a bitch, to stand against racism? LOL!

The “Deep State” only exists in the fevered brains of idiots.

Truly, you aren't that blind. Did you miss the Soros summit? Pelosi introduced him, cause she wants his obstruction and destruction to work. Why would one of your own, hope for the success of a man who has told the world that taking down the USA is his primary goal? Not very patriotic of you or your girl... In fact, it is disgraceful.

Ah yes. George Soros. The all purpose Conservative boogie man.

It’s impossible to take anyone who believes in conspiracy theories seriously.

In a tweet, the Orange Psycho attacked Democrats because they didn't clap during his piece of shit state of the union speech.

'Course, if there's one thing trump knows well, it would be the clap...

Speaking of assholes, who know nothing, you still don't get that Trump is doing everything we asked of him. You like the swamp, we do not, and we won. You lost. Your love affair with corruption is drawing to a close. Go Trump.

Only if you phrase it that way, since Trump made hundreds of promises, most to be done in the first 100 days, that he hasn't done.

But as you said, Trump has done everything asked of him, because nobody asked anything of Trump. You would be satisfied had we elected a pet rock.

Then you missed his campaign. If he was a pet rock, Deep State would not be trying so hard to block his efforts.
So tell me, what is it about Pelosi, and Soros that you think so highly of? Illegals? $40 dollar tax credits? Higher unemployment? The browning of America? The selling of America?
Go Trump, Go!

People are determined to hold the Republicans to their promise to keep Trump’s worst authoritarian inclinations in check. Republicans stood by when Trump called the press the “enemy of the people”. They said nothing when he attacked his own staff and fired them one by one. They applauded when he fired Comey.

But they balked when we went after Sessions. And now he’s attacking the FBI. Trump is losing support and looking more and more guilty all at the same time. Win/win.
if you don't know or think the press is a danger, and is a big problem in the US, I've got more swampland and genuine crap to sell you at a high price
Sorry but no. The danger is that fat-assed orange POS you elected. The press is doing its job.

Truly, you aren't that blind. Did you miss the Soros summit? Pelosi introduced him, cause she wants his obstruction and destruction to work. Why would one of your own, hope for the success of a man who has told the world that taking down the USA is his primary goal? Not very patriotic of you or your girl... In fact, it is disgraceful.
What is disgraceful are you idiot Trumpettes who piss on our country because Trump tells you to. Fuck you ignorant people..

Truth hurts, eh?

Spoiled brat?
How is your buddy Trump?

You are God damn right that is why he got mad.

Trump & his cronies are spewing racist shit & you love it.

Why aren't you standing against bigotry & racism? Why is that? Are you a racist fuck? Do you support racist fucks?

Truth hurts, eh?

Spoiled brat?
How is your buddy Trump?

Why aren't you standing against bigotry & racism? Why is that? Are you a racist fuck? Do you support racist fucks?

Waahhh......

Spoiled brat?
How is your buddy Trump?

Waahhh......

'Brilliant response. So do you support racism & bigotry or not?

Spoiled brat?
How is your buddy Trump?

Waahhh......

If I don't want to allow a flood of unskilled illegals into the country, does that make me a racist?

How is your buddy Trump?

Waahhh......

If I don't want to allow a flood of unskilled illegals into the country, does that make me a racist?
They would not be illegal if they came in through the legal process you stupid fuck.

So you admit you agree with Trump's comment on Shithole countries,

Good to know you racist POS.

Waahhh......

They would not be illegal if they came in through the legal process you stupid fuck.

So you admit you agree with Trump's comment on Shithole countries,

Good to know you racist POS.

Are there any shithole countries in the world?

Forum List

Back