Trump Lost Twice Now

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Why does nobody talk about Trump's 2000 run for president? He ran as a Reform Party candidate for President in 2000 and got his butt spanked by Pat Buchanan.

Trump told North Carolina voters that we shouldn't vote for a loser that lost two elections like Pat Mccrory. Does this same principle apply to North Carolina in the 2024 election? Abraham Lincoln is considered the best president in US History. He lost 9 elections.

Why does nobody talk about Trump's 2000 run for president?

Maybe because Trump was never actually on the general election ballot? Maybe instead, you ought to talk about the other two times Joe Biden WAS on the ballot for POTUS and never got more than 1.5% of the vote. At least one of those times he even plagiarized his speeches from other people. Of course, he still does that now still, but now he PAYS them to write for him.

Why does nobody talk about Trump's 2000 run for president? He ran as a Reform Party candidate for President in 2000 and got his butt spanked by Pat Buchanan.

Trump told North Carolina voters that we shouldn't vote for a loser that lost two elections like Pat Mccrory. Does this same principle apply to North Carolina in the 2024 election? Abraham Lincoln is considered the best president in US History. He lost 9 elections.
LOL. You seem nervous.

What could it be, I wonder?

8BE60B3E-D393-42CA-954E-CBB6F58923EF.jpeg

LOL. You seem nervous.

What could it be, I wonder?

View attachment 726424

I'll probably vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee. I'm just pointing out his flawed argument of why North Carolina voters should have voted for Ted Budd over Pat McCrory. He said we couldn't vote for someone that lost two elections. If North Carolina used that logic in the US Senate race, then they might use that logic again. Won't Trump need North Carolina to win?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back