Trump made a huge mistake asking Putin for help to beat Hillary

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Faustian indeed, and unfortunately for hapless Americans much too common

Trump claims to have big money/big power bona fides and wall street street smarts, then gets snookered and bamboozled by Putin in probably a single phone call

He didn't ask putin for help, he didn't need it. He won the electoral vote because he appealed to the states that would give him the electoral vote.

Hills asked putin for help, and who knows, maybe she got it. And she lost anyway.

He didn't ask putin for help, he didn't need it. He won the electoral vote because he appealed to the states that would give him the electoral vote.

Hills asked putin for help, and who knows, maybe she got it. And she lost anyway.

I've heard this spiel a thousands time already, total bull puckey

Your orange hero is going up in flames as I post, check out MSM TV sometime

"Hillary Clinton actually does have ties to the Kremlin – ties which, had they been reported with any honesty, would have become an issue in this campaign.

"As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton helped Russian interests, operating under a directive from Putin, buy majority ownership of Uranium One, a Canadian firm that was on its way to controlling almost half of U.S. uranium production. Expanding its access to uranium around the world had become a priority for the Kremlin; control of the raw material would bolster its opportunities to build nuclear power plants such as the Bushehr facilities in Iran and similar projects in North Korea and Venezuela.

"In pursuit of the transaction, which required sign-off by Secretary Clinton, tens of millions of dollars flowed to the Clinton Foundation through its Canadian branch – moneys that were not reported by the foundation. Moneys, too, that violated Secretary of State Clinton’s memorandum of agreement with the Obama White House and contradicted information provided by Hillary to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

"Not only did the Clinton Foundation benefit from ties to Russia, Bill Clinton personally collected half a million dollars at about the same time for a speech made at a forum organized by a financial firm called RenCap, whose ranks were known to include ex-KGB types hand-picked by Putin.

"After his speech, Bill Clinton met with Putin. It was not the first time the two had visited."

It's Hillary, Obama who have boosted Putin's fortunes, not Trump

I've heard this spiel a thousands time already, total bull puckey

Your orange hero is going up in flames as I post, check out MSM TV sometime

No, my orange hero is doing great.

Snowflakes be melting.

When this all turns out to be nothing the left is going to have an epic meltdown.....just wait and see

rdean posted the video of the orange clown asking Putin for help. You made a statement, now back it up with evidence as rdean did. You cannot because you know damned well that you lied.

Fake News.

When Dumbass Dean agrees with it...you know damn well it's total bullshit.

Dumbass Dean is incapable of telling the truth.

/thread

83A95816-F4B4-4D51-953E-1D1EEE66DB8B-443-000000749B1E144D_tmp.jpg
Faustian indeed, and unfortunately for hapless Americans much too common

Trump claims to have big money/big power bona fides and wall street street smarts, then gets snookered and bamboozled by Putin in probably a single phone call
Yeah, too bad it never happened.

rdean posted the video of the orange clown asking Putin for help. You made a statement, now back it up with evidence as rdean did. You cannot because you know damned well that you lied.

I did, you retard.

I'm sorry, that was harsh. I know you are in mourning.

"... tens of millions of dollars (from Russia) flowed to the Clinton Foundation through its Canadian branch – moneys that were not reported by the foundation. Moneys, too, that violated Secretary of State Clinton’s memorandum of agreement with the Obama White House and contradicted information provided by Hillary to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee."

flexibility to do what, liberals? This:
11 Items from Clinton Foundation's Dealings with Russian Uranium That Should Have Americans Worried

And guess where it goes from Russia...

Iran set to receive huge shipment of natural uranium from Russia amid lawmakers' concerns

Ignorant on the truth but willing to slay someone over a phone call to Russia? You need to shut the hell up considering the back room deals at our expense that your boy Barry and his partner in crime Hitlery did. Tell me, what do you think Iran wants with OUR uranium?

^ Trumps been in office for a few weeks. You holier than thou Democrats have had over a year to shake your fist in rage over the freaking love affair between Putin and Obama, and not a word.
Get over a phone call. There's no more room to get in bed with Putin. Obama, Hillary and Bill are already there.

Mod Message:

If this thread deteriorates into a free for all it will go swiftly to the Taunting forums.

Forum List

Back