Trump makes it easier to get rid of federal employees, fulfilling State of the Union promise

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Good news, continue to fulfill those promises.

"The Trump administration announced a trio of executive orders that will make it easier for federal agencies to fire employees — a move that officials say is aimed at using taxpayer dollars more efficiently..."

"The orders stem from an announcement in Trump's State of the Union address where he said Congress should “empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people."

The Trump Administration Will Make It Easier To Fire Federal Employees

"The Trump administration announced a trio of executive orders that will make it easier for federal agencies to fire employees — a move that officials say is aimed at using taxpayer dollars more efficiently..."

"The orders stem from an announcement in Trump's State of the Union address where he said Congress should “empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people."

That's fine. His retarded EO's can be reversed as quickly as they were written.

An ignorant and ridiculous campaign promise.

The only Federal employee who needs to be gotten rid of is Trump.

Oh really?

"Women who filed claims, their attorneys and union representatives said Rice’s story was not unusual and that the Forest Service has a male-dominated culture of harassment and an executive office dominated by men who often failed to act."

"“Looking at the sheer numbers, and knowing that allegations of sexual misconduct go all the way to the top, it is hard to fathom how anyone who has been mistreated can be optimistic that the harassment will stop, or that the perpetrators will be brought to justice. “This has to be the Forest Service’s number one priority — clean up this wreckage that is festering within their workforce."

With Tooke’s resignation, scandal continues to burn the U.S. Forest Service

How are you going to enforce your abortion bans and your guard in everyones room with this order?

I guess as long as it hurts the poor you're for it!!! Give those rich fuckers another trillion bucks to offshore! Poor conservatives are some of the most dense people on this planet.

That's fine. His retarded EO's can be reversed as quickly as they were written.
----------------------------------------- yeah , Go TRUMP , we need 6 more years out of ya . And train your Pupil Mike Pence well please .

Koshergrl is one of the biggest Trump snowflakes, she'd even agree with his not paying workers at all as the three thousand court case demonstrate. Trump snowflakes like Koshergrl love corporate greed and unions are the only power to fight dishonesty. Not sure here but Koshergrl may have gone to Trump U a fake university? Sad that Americans are so weak when Trump does his dirty work. You'd think snowflakes would want an honest person as Pres but I guess not.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

'Google' Trump doesn't pay, plenty out there, but right wing snowflakes like draft dodger Trump's fake tough talk, it gives meaning to their own insecurity and resentment over imaginary affronts.
---------------------------------------- hundreds ALLEGE that Trump doesn't pay his bill . Well , they gotta PROVE what they allege MidCan .

Good. Government employees are about the most useless workers you can come across and it’s damn near impossible to fire them because of their union protections. FDR was right about the dangers of public-sector employees unionizing

Good. Government employees are about the most useless workers you can come across and it’s damn near impossible to fire them because of their union protections. FDR was right about the dangers of public-sector employees unionizing

Oh no! Working class Americans earning a living wage? They should all be destroyed!

Gop hates the working man.

Why do you hate the military?

I support Trump for this one. The vast majority of the Fed workers are hard-working normal people just like everyone else. But there are some bad ones and it is very very hard to get rid of them if this makes it easier then that is a good thing.

The hard working ones will have nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

Why do you hate the military?

That’s the best you can do? Not surprising

Koshergrl is one of the biggest Trump snowflakes, she'd even agree with his not paying workers at all as the three thousand court case demonstrate. Trump snowflakes like Koshergrl love corporate greed and unions are the only power to fight dishonesty. Not sure here but Koshergrl may have gone to Trump U a fake university? Sad that Americans are so weak when Trump does his dirty work. You'd think snowflakes would want an honest person as Pres but I guess not.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

'Google' Trump doesn't pay, plenty out there, but right wing snowflakes like draft dodger Trump's fake tough talk, it gives meaning to their own insecurity and resentment over imaginary affronts.

Well that has nothing to do with anything. Talk about a snowflake. Don't cry, midcan. You don't HAVE to work. Well unless you plan on continuing to receive snap..in which case you will be required to participate in a handy dandy work program...or get the boot after three months.

Which, happily, is another way to disenfranchise federal parasites.

Last edited:
I support Trump for this one. The vast majority of the FEd workers are hard-working normal people just like everyone else. But there are some bad ones and it is very very hard to get rid of them if this makes it easier then that is a good thing.

The hard working ones will have nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Exactly. A friend of mine I went to graduate school with is now in management with the VA and he has told me before how incredibly difficult it is for him to get rid of some of the lousy employees they have working there

Forum List

Back