Trump makes it easier to get rid of federal employees, fulfilling State of the Union promise

honest conversation
Do you still think Trump has very little chance in 2020?

Im thinking if things stay like they are, he will be really hard to beat, especially if dems nominate a hard radical

I have no idea what will happen in 2020 and neither does anyone else
Yeah, we cant predict the future, but you were making fun of folks for saying that Trump would or could win just a few short months ago, I remember you laughing at one of my posts when I said he only has 6.5 more years

So have you rethought that position?

Federal employees have protections under civil service law
Trumps pontificating will not change that

The reason the Civil Service was created was to protect Federal Workers from political influence and retribution.

Trumps executive order seems to violate that

Federal employees have protections under civil service law
Trumps pontificating will not change that

tenor.gif

Trump is trying to deny the right to union representation

Good news, continue to fulfill those promises.

"The Trump administration announced a trio of executive orders that will make it easier for federal agencies to fire employees — a move that officials say is aimed at using taxpayer dollars more efficiently..."

"The orders stem from an announcement in Trump's State of the Union address where he said Congress should “empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people."

The Trump Administration Will Make It Easier To Fire Federal Employees

Yep, true enough. I know someone personally who has just been laid off after Trump signed these orders: he was a former Marine who was stationed in Quantico and working on defense systems to prevent hacking by foreign entities such as Russia and China. Good job, Trump. He doesn't use a computer so he doesn't appreciate the fierce onslaught on our cyber security. He's a fucking moron, just like Rex Tillerson said.

"The Trump administration announced a trio of executive orders that will make it easier for federal agencies to fire employees — a move that officials say is aimed at using taxpayer dollars more efficiently..."

"The orders stem from an announcement in Trump's State of the Union address where he said Congress should “empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people."

Yep, true enough. I know someone personally who has just been laid off after Trump signed these orders: he was a former Marine who was stationed in Quantico and working on defense systems to prevent hacking by foreign entities such as Russia and China. Good job, Trump. He doesn't use a computer so he doesn't appreciate the fierce onslaught on our cyber security. He's a fucking moron, just like Rex Tillerson said.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make there, champ. Aside from the obvious..you shouldn't be pointing fingers at *morons*, it just draws attention to your own shortcomings.

Trump signed the order on May 17th and you claim someone has been let go already because of it?

Sounds a lot like bullshit to me

That's quite the tearjerker.

That's fine. His retarded EO's can be reversed as quickly as they were written.

An ignorant and ridiculous campaign promise.

The only Federal employee who needs to be gotten rid of is Trump.
So you ENJOY government not being run proficiently? No wonder they call liberalism a mental disorder...let me guess its mean to fire the lazy shits and it hurts their feelings eh?

How are you going to enforce your abortion bans and your guard in everyones room with this order?

I guess as long as it hurts the poor you're for it!!! Give those rich fuckers another trillion bucks to offshore! Poor conservatives are some of the most dense people on this planet.
You assume it must be government doing the job... typical left wing drooler....

The private sector can do this much cheaper and without growing government...

Example ?

Forum List

Back