Trump Making the Best of Hillary's Bad Situations

Calling millions of Americans deplorable wasn't a mistake, it was Hillary accidentally saying what she really thinks. The choice is clear, Trump a guy who wants to represent the entire country or Hillary who thinks half the country is deplorable.

"Amuricans are a mess o' ignernt,
unsophistercated, racist hillbillies...
unlike me and Bubba."

Calling millions of Americans deplorable wasn't a mistake, it was Hillary accidentally saying what she really thinks. The choice is clear, Trump a guy who wants to represent the entire country or Hillary who thinks half the country is deplorable.

A lot of bigots follow Trump.

He certainly is inclusive of bigots.

upload_2016-9-12_14-33-16.png

Wow! Seems like a great company of decent people one would be privileged to belong to!

Trump is the worst Globalists' nightmare: he's independent, he won't take any orders from them, they can't blackmail him for what he has done in politics in the past. That's why he's just priceless.

Do you have enough money and connections to spew elitist crap?

Didn't think so............

Yeah, how many? lol You fools just make this shit up as you go. Go ahead I'd love to see you back this one up, or did you just parrot a talking point. I think we all know the answer.

Can you back up this claim? Take a laxative, yes you are that full of it.

Can you back up this claim? Take a laxative, yes you are that full of it.
I don't need a laxative. I shit you out this morning.

Of course this is all just BS. There are no bigots or racists or homophobes who support Trump. Clinton made it up.
I thought it was the MSM. But probably you are right. They're just spewing Hillary's hate for anyone who doesn't oppose muslims, Mexican-americans, blacks .... all those who really don't belong here.

Prove it.
that's usually the end of that challenge, when they are charged to provide examples, there are a plenty i'm sure, on both sides.

Spot On. Thanks.

Do you have enough money and connections to spew elitist crap?

Didn't think so............

He is one of the elites, and I'm still waiting to view his Tax Returns, he is a crook which is why he won't show them. He think his shit smell and tastes like ice cream and everyone wants a second scoop. He is an arrogant SOB. I wonder how his wife puts up with it, oh lots of money.

Forum List

Back