Trump may lose and go away but the anger he has exposed won't

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Trump Will Go Away, but the Anger He’s Stirred Up Is Just Getting Started

I think the article is wrong in its assumption Trump will lose but correct in its overall point that we aren't going away. Course at this point I truly believe the sheeple will get EXACTLY what they have coming to them. Whether it be daily terrorist attacks,men raping little girls in female restrooms,forced transgenderism on kids,whatever the DISGUSTING leftist cultural marxists can come up with they will try and force on America in the next 4 years unless Trump wins. Not just social things either. I expect and hope for censorship,gun grabbing etc. ANYTHING to get people off their asses and in the streets with rifles. So LITERALLY anything goes from my point of view.

But here are some snippets of truth that even a libtard left site like DB can see that the lefties here can't.

Three decades later a similar constellation of forces —- Hollywood, Silicon Valley, Wall Street—have locked in behind Hillary Clinton. But it is the transformation of the media itself both more ideologically uniform and concentrated more than ever on the true-blue coasts, that threatens to exacerbate Progressive Triumphalism. In this election, notes Carl Cannon, no Trump fan himself, coverage has become so utterly partisan that “the 2016 election will be remembered as one in which much of the mainstream media all but admitted aligning itself with the Democratic Party.”
Progressive Triumphalism may lead the Clintonites to believe her election represented not just a rejection of the unique horribleness of Trump, but proof of wide support for their favored progressive agenda. Yet in reality, modern progressivism faces significant cultural, geographic, economic and demographic headwinds that will not ease once the New York poseur dispatched.

The crazies have always been here, and they always will. The GOP screwed up and their party has crashed and burned as a result. I doubt that will ever happen again.

The crazies have always been here, and they always will. The GOP screwed up and their party has crashed and burned as a result. I doubt that will ever happen again.

And yet you'll be on board with the same corruption, lies and deceit. You are the problem.

GOP establishment deserves to die quick and painful death, hopefully we never hear from them fuckers again. Lately they all been hiding under rocks the fucked up cowards they are… LOL

GOP establishment deserves to die quick and painful death, hopefully we never hear from them fuckers again. Lately they all been hiding under rocks the fucked up cowards they are… LOL

Cowards?

Cowards?
Career politicians

Cowards?
Career politicians

And yet you're willing to carry on the tradition. The Democratic party needs to dies as well.

Yes, the GOP is circling the drain, and they did it to themselves.

Cowards?
Career politicians

And yet you're willing to carry on the tradition. The Democratic party needs to dies as well.
Single term limits would solve the cancer that is the career politician… Fact

The progressive career politician is what fucked this country up for many, many decades now we are past the point of no return.

The progressive career politician is what fucked this country up for many, many decades now we are past the point of no return.

Yes, the right is past the point of no return. Please carry on. Don't change a thing.

I wonder how the Trumpees feel about deranged men in women's showers, locker rooms & rest rooms...?

Yes, the right is past the point of no return. Please carry on. Don't change a thing.
The country is past the point of no return, we have a unpayable debt… Fact

The fact that you can say that about the republicans and not the democrats speaks volumes, you are the problem.

The fact that you can say that about the republicans and not the democrats speaks volumes, you are the problem.
him being a progressive/control freak he can't help it

The country is past the point of no return, we have a unpayable debt… Fact

Yes, I can't repeat it enough times. The right is past the point of no return. The country is fine.

The Democrats didn't chose an insane spoiled rich guy that even the party leadership hates.

Forum List

Back