Trump met with a major tech CEO whose company is in competition with Amazon for a Pentagon contract

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Can't say I'm heartbroken about Amazon's competitors getting help.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-oracle-safra-catz-amazon-pentagon-cloud-contract-2018-4

President Donald Trump reportedly dined with Oracle co-CEO Safra Catz Tuesday night amid his repeated berating of Amazon— a company with which Oracle is in direct competition to land a Pentagon contract worth billions.

Bloomberg reported that Trump would dine with Catz and billionaire venture capitalist Peter Thiel. The White House did not respond to a request for comment from Business Insider asking what was discussed at the meeting.

Of course Trump is making it almost impossible for scumbags like Ellison to ship in H1-Bs by the plane load.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-oracle-safra-catz-amazon-pentagon-cloud-contract-2018-4

President Donald Trump reportedly dined with Oracle co-CEO Safra Catz Tuesday night amid his repeated berating of Amazon— a company with which Oracle is in direct competition to land a Pentagon contract worth billions.

Bloomberg reported that Trump would dine with Catz and billionaire venture capitalist Peter Thiel. The White House did not respond to a request for comment from Business Insider asking what was discussed at the meeting.

Yep. This is what we want our POTUS to be doing, picking individual winners and losers in the marketplace.

We are becoming more like Russia every day, all the faux conservatives must be all happy about this

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yep. This is what we want our POTUS to be doing, picking individual winners and losers in the marketplace.

We are becoming more like Russia every day, all the faux conservatives must be all happy about this

Ya mean like obamsa buds suddenly becoming green co startups to get cash from Obama....or buying up companies Obama regulators would attack for profit

Ya mean like obamsa buds suddenly becoming green co startups to get cash from Obama....or buying up companies Obama regulators would attack for profit

Yep, just like that. Thank you for once again showing there is basically no difference between Trump and Obama.

Yep, just like that. Thank you for once again showing there is basically no difference between Trump and Obama.
Except he's not helping create fake companies.....and right now all ya have is speculation.

• Banned

Yeah, generally speaking that is probably bad, but if the government wants to help empower companies that compete with Amazon and Walmart I really don't have an issue. Monopolies are bad.

I dont think its fair to jump the gun.. you dont know what they were talking about.

it's unethical and abuse of power imo.

Yeah, generally speaking that is probably bad, but if the government wants to help empower companies that compete with Amazon and Walmart I really don't have an issue. Monopolies are bad.

Neither are even remotely close to monopolies. Amazon has a 4% share of the US retail market.

I dont think its fair to jump the gun.. you dont know what they were talking about.

I have a nice bridge for sale, you seem the type to buy it...

1000px-Golden_Gate_Bridge_Dec_15_2015_by_D_Ramey_Logan.jpg

Neither are even remotely close to monopolies. Amazon has a 4% share of the US retail market.

Meh, whatever. Amazon is gigantic and has very little worrisome competition. I recognize that it's not good in general, but I really don't have an issue with sticking it to Amazon.

Yet, for some reason, it was okay when Obama picked winners and losers.

NOPE you fucking partisan moron, it was wrong then also.

But I do thank you for one more time showing how little difference there is between Trump and Obama.

Meh, whatever. Amazon is gigantic and has very little worrisome competition. I recognize that it's not good in general, but I really don't have an issue with sticking it to Amazon.

And this is what leads to the government controlling our economy instead of a free market

But I do thank you for one more time showing how little difference there is between Trump and Obama.

WTF, you have a mouth like a liberal.

WTF, you have a mouth like a liberal.

I have the mouth of a Marine, you though have the mind of a liberal.

Except he's not helping create fake companies.....and right now all ya have is speculation.

No he gas created his own fake companies. Rump University comes to mind!

Forum List

Back