Trump met with a major tech CEO whose company is in competition with Amazon for a Pentagon contract

Buttttttt. Obamaaaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
yea, i don't let the "whataboutism" stop me. the same people i see run to it do it all the time also.

if you're gonna bag on someone for their behavior, be consistent or be cnn. those are you 2 choices.

I call out whababoutsim all the time. Or I just thank the person for showing how alike Obama/Clinton are to Trump.

Do you think there will come a time when you move on from Obama and focus on the here and now?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
think there will come a time people use the same standards for people like and *don't* like?

When do you think you might start doing that?
never.

vicious circle this human nature.

Well, I did it decades ago, so there is hope for you yet! :11_2_1043:

...it also helps if you pretty much just do not like anyone!

You don't have an issue with the government punishing a company for being too good at what they do

I don't really see it as punishing Amazon. I see it as providing opportunities for their competition, which in my opinion isn't so bad. This isn't going to seriously hurt Amazon or throw their dominance into jeopardy. It's just going to help their competition some.

I dont think its fair to jump the gun.. you dont know what they were talking about.
Aren’t you concerned that the potus is personally going after individual companies that piss him off? Not good.

Forum List

Back