Trump needs to leverage the strengths of Vance. He does a better job explaining Trumps policies that Trump does.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
As I've stated, I have my opinions on how Harris could improve her numbers but she probably wouldn't listen, and, with the unquestioned support of the MSM the Dems get to play the game on Easy Mode anyways. Per the title, Vance, like his.friend.Vivek, does a great job of promoting Trumps policies in laymans terms. Unleash Vance as long as he is controlled.in his messenging. Focus on the kitchen table policies:.cheaper energy and how that drives all prices down, jobs returning from overseas, a defended border which will drive prices down due to the decreased competition for scarce resources such as apartments, low interest rates.etc.. Citizens want cheaper housing.and food,.this has been communicated well by Vance.. Trump needs to appoint his team and ask them to.formulate for him 10 policy points for each issue, as tough as that would be:: food prices, energy prices, housing costs, illegal immgration,.war in the M.E, war.in Europe,.confronting China. He can study these points and expand on them in his own words. He should leverage his first term and send out positive ads about HIS.vision for a.strong,.patriotic.America. The kitchen table.issues.will win the election. The more press.conferences.he does,.the greater the contrast will be.

Last edited:
JD Vance and Ramaswamy are idiots. And the contrast is already known. We who lived here experienced an inept presidency whereby the President froze during a crisis and it cost 1 million Americans their lives. Canada didn't suffer with COVID like we did, yet we have an imbecile from Canada telling us how Trump should be returned to the White House. Fuck that, we don't need to listen to some unbalanced foreign nutjob advocating for the destruction of our country. This idiot taks about China and Iran, but he's doing the same thing they want to do.

Last edited:
As I've stated, I have my opinions on how Harris could improve her numbers but she probably wouldn't listen, and, with the unquestioned support of the MSM the Dems get to play the game on Easy Mode anyways. Per the title, Vance, like his.friend.Vivek, does a great job of promoting Trumps policies in laymans terms. Unleash Vance as long as he is controlled.in his messenging. Focus on the kitchen table policies:.cheaper energy and how that drives all prices down, jobs returning from overseas, a defended border which will drive prices down due to the decreased competition for scarce resources such as apartments, low interest rates.etc.. Citizens want cheaper housing.and food,.this has been communicated well by Vance.. Trump needs to appoint his team and ask them to.formulate for him 10 policy points for each issue, as tough as that would be:: food prices, energy prices, housing costs, illegal immgration,.war in the M.E, war.in Europe,.confronting China. He can study these points and expand on them in his own words. He should leverage his first term and send out positive ads about HIS.vision for a.strong,.patriotic.America. The kitchen table.issues.will win the election. The more press.conferences.he does,.the greater the contrast will be.
I hadn't noticed that couch boy really had anything you could call a "strength".

Maybe if the Republican party hadn’t nominated a circus clown nobody would need to worry about this
The circus only comes to town when people are unhappy. Establishment politicians have been failing the voters. Zelensky in Ukraine was an actor, Mikei in Argentina a radio host. Did you see some of their antics when they ran? . It was successful. This is the desperation people feel.

The circus only comes to town when people are unhappy. Establishment politicians have been failing the voters. Zelensky in Ukraine was an actor, Mikei in Argentina a radio host. Did you see some of their antics when they ran? . It was successful. This is the desperation people feel.

I can count on one hand the number of federally elected Republicans who have not acquiesced to Trump. I hate it to break it to you, but Trump is now the establishment.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
There it is.

That's a winning set of policies.

The Dems have... abortion, gender surgeries, and Palestinians. Oh and, the climate farce.

Whereas Trump and Vance have something for Everyman.

Dems might as well hang it up and hit the showers.

I hadn't noticed that couch boy really had anything you could call a "strength".
Same old crap from the leftards.

The politics of personal destruction.

No solutions, just blind partisanship.

Dems suck. They're gagging on a foot long Dodger dog. :p

There it is.

That's a winning set of policies.

The Dems have... abortion, gender surgeries, and Palestinians. Oh and, the climate farce.

Whereas Trump and Vance have something for Everyman.

Dems might as well hang it up and hit the showers.

Yep, hang it all up. :abgg2q.jpg:

1723174240629.png

Forum List

Back