Trump Needs to Purge Federal Government of Obama Appointees

It was my understanding that all administration, appointees, cabinet heads and secretaries of of departments offers their resignation on January 20th and the president decides which ones he will accept.

It was my understanding that all administration, appointees, cabinet heads and secretaries of of departments offers their resignation on January 20th and the president decides which ones he will accept.
Not the Obama appointees. They are dug in and going to be obstructionist like Yates.

Not the Obama appointees. They are dug in and going to be obstructionist like Yates.
fyi
Yates was CHOSEN and picked by Trump to stay

fyi
And was CHOSEN to go away as well.

She did what was right and just...she did what Sessions insisted she needed to do.

You just say whatever pops into your pea brain without knowing if it is true or not, don't you?

Obama demands political appointee resignations by Dec. 7

President Obama has given most presidential appointees until Dec. 7 to hand in their resignation in order to make room for new appointees under the Trump administration. The Office of Personnel Management explained the process in a Friday memo to agencies.

"On November 7, 2016, President Barack Obama requested letters of resignation from all non-termed presidential appointees by December 7, 2016," the memo said. "This was done to provide the maximum flexibility to the President-elect in assembling his/her administration."

President of the United States Donald J. Trump needs to purge federal government of Obama appointees that were politically placed as boll weevils to block positive change.
Exclusive: Trump could seek new law to purge government of Obama appointees

The first major law to curtail the rights of Jewish citizens was the "Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service" of April 7, 1933, according to which Jewish and "politically unreliable" civil servants and employees were to be excluded from state service. The new Civil Service Law was the German authorities' first formulation of the so-called Aryan Paragraph, a kind of regulation used to exclude Jews (and often by extension other "non-Aryans") from organizations, professions, and other aspects of public life.

Anti-Jewish Legislation in Prewar Germany

You just say whatever pops into your pea brain without knowing if it is true or not, don't you?

Obama demands political appointee resignations by Dec. 7

President Obama has given most presidential appointees until Dec. 7 to hand in their resignation in order to make room for new appointees under the Trump administration. The Office of Personnel Management explained the process in a Friday memo to agencies.

"On November 7, 2016, President Barack Obama requested letters of resignation from all non-termed presidential appointees by December 7, 2016," the memo said. "This was done to provide the maximum flexibility to the President-elect in assembling his/her administration."
Got to root out those that they brought into government as well.

fyi
If Democrats would stop blocking Trump nominees we would not have this problem.

President of the United States Donald J. Trump needs to purge federal government of Obama appointees that were politically placed as boll weevils to block positive change.
Exclusive: Trump could seek new law to purge government of Obama appointees

The first major law to curtail the rights of Jewish citizens was the "Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service" of April 7, 1933, according to which Jewish and "politically unreliable" civil servants and employees were to be excluded from state service. The new Civil Service Law was the German authorities' first formulation of the so-called Aryan Paragraph, a kind of regulation used to exclude Jews (and often by extension other "non-Aryans") from organizations, professions, and other aspects of public life.

Anti-Jewish Legislation in Prewar Germany
Lmfao...laughable.

If Democrats would stop blocking Trump nominees we would not have this problem.

If Trump 's nominees weren't so fucking crooked and been properly vetted, they would have been approved

She did what was right and just...she did what Sessions insisted she needed to do.

She made the wrong call. Trump order is 100% constitutional.

17 district Judges in 17 different regions, disagree with you and me on that, so she and the other Judges had to weigh in...as they should.

Trump is not a KING, we did not elect a king.

Trump did nothing to make us safer by the ill advised way he executed this order....

Trump did nothing to make us safer by the ill advised way he executed this order....

Actually, my friend, Trump made it WORSE.....Jihadists are "praising" Trump for boosting their recruitments

Actually, my friend, Trump made it WORSE.....Jihadists are "praising" Trump for boosting their recruitments

Right, because opening the flood gates and allowing any of them in was stopping recruitment for Jihadists. That's why war has spread to several more countries during Obama.

Forum List

Back