Trump "No blacks. I want short guys with yarmulkes counting my money"

I somehow agree on what you said above, but... try to shortchange five year old for candy, you'll get the same result.
He is referring to jews supposedly doing higher algebra and calculus with money, rather than simple arithmetic.

Either way it is a crass and stupid remark by a disgusting pervert

And by "he is referring", you are referring to...?

I somehow agree on what you said above, but... try to shortchange five year old for candy, you'll get the same result.
He is referring to jews supposedly doing higher algebra and calculus with money, rather than simple arithmetic.

Either way it is a crass and stupid remark by a disgusting pervert

And by "he is referring", you are referring to...?
Sorry, I should have said "it."

You don't know what it is when I refer to an evil disgusting slime? Everyone knows that when normal people refer to diarrhea turds you of course referring to trump <spit>

That's a good point. I think that is exactly what Trump does, speak his thoughts. The problem is that thoughts are often contradictory and at times a bit muddled and irrational.
Correction! Trump "thoughts" are always contradictory and always horribly muddled and irrational

Don't be nice to the jerk. He would never be nice to you
Worst than a jerk. Trump is seriously paranoid, not exactly the best person to control a nuclear arsenal.that can destroy most of the life on this planet.

Trump is the neighborhood blowhard with a trust fund

come on, his effeminate ways had his dad send him to military school in order to toughen up 'the kid' -- and afterwards Trump equated that with military service above and beyond that of many combat veterans

come on, his effeminate ways had his dad send him to military school in order to toughen up 'the kid' -- and afterwards Trump equated that with military service above and beyond that of many combat veterans

Yeah.................but Donald the Chump says that he's got the greatest respect for the military and wants the country to take care of the vets.

After he says his private school was better training than much of the military, I kinda doubt he's got much respect for them.

Trump SAYS he has respect for the military.

Obama has DEMONSTRATED his contempt for the military.

But, of course, that's a hard difference for you knotted-panties liberals to comprehend, no?

But, of course, that's a hard difference for you knotted-panties liberals to comprehend, no?

Can you provide at least 3 examples (with links) that demonstrates Obama's contempt for the military?

It wasn't to toughen him up.... it was pure and simple Juvenile prison for rich kids. He was sent there for assault and battery on a teacher.

equating that with military service is a gross libel on people who served us

It's a freaking 20 year old joke. To paraphrase the movie Men in Black, "we democrats do not have a sense of humor that we are aware of".

If Trump has such respect for the military, one has to wonder why he hid behind draft deferments to stay out of it. I think Trump certain believes in military service as long as someone else is doing the serving.

Can you provide at least 3 examples (with links) that demonstrates Obama's contempt for the military?

Yes, I can.

No, I will not.

You liberals are always trying to get people to do your work for you and I'm definitely not about to become your enabler.
It's customary for the person making the accusation to backup their statements. Otherwise, it's just more bull shit.

It wasn't to toughen him up.... it was pure and simple Juvenile prison for rich kids. He was sent there for assault and battery on a teacher.

It was a bit of both.

Everyone who knows Donald from Queens days knows he was a bit effeminate. He still is in his movements and style

11375288_1491332007851609_1756586449_n.jpg

It was a bit of both.

Everyone who knows Donald from Queens days knows he was a bit effeminate. He still is in his movements and style
It didn't fix his effeminine ways and it didn't make him any less a vile thug. His parents got cheated on the "tuition"

Yes, I can.

No, I will not.

You liberals are always trying to get people to do your work for you and I'm definitely not about to become your enabler.

Actually, I was asking because I'm a retired U.S. Navy veteran with over 20 years of service, and I also pay close attention to the political news.

I've yet to see any demonstration of contempt of the military by Obama, and I think I would know if Obama had contempt for the military, because I served and know what the military is actually like.

Want to know who had contempt for the military? That's right, Donald RumsFAILED, because instead of gearing up for the Iraq war properly and providing the troops with things they needed (like batteries and helmet liners for starters), he told them "you go to war with the military you have, not the military you wished you had". That to me showed a high amount of contempt for the military.

But..............nice to see you don't have anything to back up your bullshit.

Forum List

Back