Trump "No blacks. I want short guys with yarmulkes counting my money"

Trump is finally getting back what he has been dishing out. Rick went after him big time, as he withdrew. Even little Bobby Jindal has condemned him, and Jindal is a guy that thinks that bankrupting his state is a GOOD thing! I see that the Indians starting to circle Trump's wagons, and it ain't going to be pretty!

The Collected Quotes of Donald Trump on "the Blacks"

When the super pacs let loose, we shall see what a fraud the self-professed counter puncher is

We could all agree that average Jew can count better than average black.

Next up, real Conservatives on this board should start to get their house in order. Like this guy, don't leave it to liberals to point out their dumbassery.

We generally write off dumbasses like that. He blends into the background of the Rabbis, Odiums, and Francos, and Rdeans.

Do you always refer yourself as "we", or only when meds wear off?

When the super pacs let loose, we shall see what a fraud the self-professed counter puncher is

Next up, real Conservatives on this board should start to get their house in order. Like this guy, don't leave it to liberals to point out their dumbassery.

We generally write off dumbasses like that. He blends into the background of the Rabbis, Odiums, and Francos, and Rdeans.

I agree with him on this so "we" works. Maybe you should be the one seeking help.

I don't care. :) Of course you don't. Your little utopia will be destroyed if me or anyone close to be becomes a leader.

You're right. You would manage to destroy even the most perfectly impenetrable Utopia.
Only a sick mind thinks ANYTHING we have today is even CLOSE to a utopia.

My life is pretty damn awesome. I have a job I love, I have a great place to live on the water, I have a beautiful girlfriend, I have an amazing group of friends. It's Utopia for me.

Maybe you need to find some happy. Even Hitler doesn't dig it when people give into the hate.

Considering I could divide my IQ in half and still have two people smarter than you, "we" is entirely appropriate.

I agree with him on this so "we" works. Maybe you should be the one seeking help.

Maybe. Or maybe not. It looks it doesn't work in your case.

Considering I could divide my IQ in half and still have two people smarter than you, "we" is entirely appropriate.

Apparently, you think you can divide a zero.

Hey, it's only English.

Hey, it's only English.

Oh, you got me. Bravo!

Have you, by the way, located that math problem?

Hey, it's only English.

Oh, you got me. Bravo!

No. I see two guys that wrote you off. However, I keep responding to you in spite of the fact that your opinion has been written off. So, what's the math problem as you see it? Not that any of this matters.

If Trump is saying that he doesn't trust blacks, then how is he going to get the majority of the African American vote (like he claims)?
You can't put any stock in what Trump says. He says what he thinks his audience wants to hear today. Tomorrow he may very well say the opposite.

Trump doesn't so much say what his audience wants to hear, it's what they think.

Imagine a world where people spoke their thoughts?

"If you kids were not born..."
That's a good point. I think that is exactly what Trump does, speak his thoughts. The problem is that thoughts are often contradictory and at times a bit muddled and irrational.

Hey, it's only English.

Oh, you got me. Bravo!

No. I see two guys that wrote you off. However, I keep responding to you in spite of the fact that your opinion has been written off. So, what's the math problem as you see it? Not that any of this matters.

You're the one talking about math problem, not me.

Trump is finally getting back what he has been dishing out. Rick went after him big time, as he withdrew. Even little Bobby Jindal has condemned him, and Jindal is a guy that thinks that bankrupting his state is a GOOD thing! I see that the Indians starting to circle Trump's wagons, and it ain't going to be pretty!

Perry is done..and piyush is polling at less than 1%...you guys are getting desperate now using losers as your standard of measure

Try and shortchange a black customer and see how quick they can count and fight

It still doesn't disprove what I said.
yet you can't prove what you claim

check

That's a good point. I think that is exactly what Trump does, speak his thoughts. The problem is that thoughts are often contradictory and at times a bit muddled and irrational.
Correction! Trump "thoughts" are always contradictory and always horribly muddled and irrational

Don't be nice to the jerk. He would never be nice to you

Try and shortchange a black customer and see how quick they can count and fight

It still doesn't disprove what I said.
yet you can't prove what you claim
check

Axiom require no proof. If you can't disprove, then I am not wrong.

I somehow agree on what you said above, but... try to shortchange five year old for candy, you'll get the same result.

Forum List

Back