Trump "No blacks. I want short guys with yarmulkes counting my money"

Do you intend to do this for every ethnic group he has insulted so far? Isn't there a rule about flooding the board with threads? Or are you going to restrict to the more influential groups? or are you going to amalgamate orientals into one super group, persians and arabs into another, rather than have individual groups like Koreans, japanese, Taiwanese, Cantonese, Mandarins... Egyptians, Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians?

go browse a Japanese catalog on steamed rice

If Trump is saying that he doesn't trust blacks, then how is he going to get the majority of the African American vote (like he claims)?
You can't put any stock in what Trump says. He says what he thinks his audience wants to hear today. Tomorrow he may very well say the opposite.

The Collected Quotes of Donald Trump on "the Blacks"

When the super pacs let loose, we shall see what a fraud the self-professed counter puncher is

We could all agree that average Jew can count better than average black.

Next up, real Conservatives on this board should start to get their house in order. Like this guy, don't leave it to liberals to point out their dumbassery.

And here is another one who can't count.

If Trump is saying that he doesn't trust blacks, then how is he going to get the majority of the African American vote (like he claims)?
You can't put any stock in what Trump says. He says what he thinks his audience wants to hear today. Tomorrow he may very well say the opposite.

Trump doesn't so much say what his audience wants to hear, it's what they think.

Imagine a world where people spoke their thoughts?

"If you kids were not born..."

When the super pacs let loose, we shall see what a fraud the self-professed counter puncher is

Next up, real Conservatives on this board should start to get their house in order. Like this guy, don't leave it to liberals to point out their dumbassery.

Oh, I didn't realize there were math problems involved.

Leftards never realize anything. They assume.

Awesome, what was the math problem anyway?

I don't care. :) Of course you don't. Your little utopia will be destroyed if me or anyone close to be becomes a leader.

You're right. You would manage to destroy even the most perfectly impenetrable Utopia.

Awesome, what was the math problem anyway?

Just as I thought, you assumed there was a math problem.

We generally write off dumbasses like that. He blends into the background of the Rabbis, Odiums, and Francos, and Rdeans.

Forum List

Back