Trump "No state dinners" and Melania's 8000 dress

So . . . we have a bunch of leftists here passing judgement on a woman's "morals." :2up: That's great. Lol.

Women's 'morals' Chris? , Ok then ,one for the sisterhood>>>
protesters-with-free-melania-poster-at-womens-march-on-london-outside-HKHKTH.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-01-23-at-11.35.59-AM.png

bumper sticker Chris?

free_melania_bumper_bumper_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg
:5_1_12024:~S~:5_1_12024:

What is the point of these memes? Are you trying to be funny? Hmm. Strange sense of humor for sure.

State dinners are part of the President’s job, there is nothing wrong with that. I remember folks bitching about Michelle Obama’s dresses and even the cost of her daughters dresses at a state function. It seems kind of silly to me.
Melania's gown didn't move me. That gold underslip was weird, looked like--well, like her slip was showing. The material was beautiful, but it made her look plump. Mrs. Macron's dress was worse, though.
State dinners are part of the President’s job, there is nothing wrong with that. I remember folks bitching about Michelle Obama’s dresses and even the cost of her daughters dresses at a state function. It seems kind of silly to me.
Melania's gown didn't move me. That gold underslip was weird, looked like--well, like her slip was showing. The material was beautiful, but it made her look plump. Mrs. Macron's dress was worse, though.
362065.jpg

I see what you mean about the under slip. I think I like Ms. Macrons better.

362065.jpg

I see what you mean about the under slip. I think I like Ms. Macrons better.

Penny, are you like 13 years old or something?

Trump is a tipical salesman. Much of what he says to make a sale (close a deal) is exaggerated or simply not true; however, he probably believes it in the moment.

That being said, I don’t think he is as bad as the left makes him out to be.

'the left" didn't make him out to be bad,; hs is incompetent and inept - he did that all by himself.

Trump is a tipical salesman. Much of what he says to make a sale (close a deal) is exaggerated or simply not true; however, he probably believes it in the moment.

That being said, I don’t think he is as bad as the left makes him out to be.

'the left" didn't make him out to be bad,; hs is incompetent and inept - he did that all by himself.

Apparently he isn't, considering he is the president of the United States and a billionaire. If he is incompetent, then you are well worse than that. Lol. :D

Anyways, it is funny that a poster here at USMB would call our billionaire POTUS (a billionaire and the President of the United States) a "terrible businessman." :D Bwa ha ha!

We don't know how much money he has or has not, I infer he flew into Washington on fumes.

Well, we know he has a lot more money than you, and that he is in a higher position than you will ever be in. I would call him extremely successful.

We do not know that, how much money he has. I would never want to be Potus, never strove to be, but he has always wanted to be an finally 80,000 votes got his the job.

Anyways, it is funny that a poster here at USMB would call our billionaire POTUS (a billionaire and the President of the United States) a "terrible businessman." :D Bwa ha ha!

We don't know how much money he has or has not, I infer he flew into Washington on fumes.

Well, we know he has a lot more money than you, and that he is in a higher position than you will ever be in. I would call him extremely successful.

We do not know that, how much money he has. I would never want to be Potus, never strove to be, but he has always wanted to be an finally 80,000 votes got his the job.

This means he has been very successful, no matter how you try to spin it. :D

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

then again he was a rotten businessman and is now our rotten Potus.
Mich
Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

Michelle needed $1.2 million/yr to make her look presentable.
The Obama family cost us $4.2 billion to take care of them in their first term.....now you want the Trumps to have to use paper plates.

Lets see some links for that??

Face it, the man has more money than you will ever even see with your eyes at one time. :D

We do not know that, many rich are poorer than dirt. I suspect he rode into the white house on fumes, give me proof I am wrong.

This means he has been very successful, no matter how you try to spin it. :D

He failed at business and is failing as Potus, he was I hear a good reality tv person. Never watched his show. I do not like reality TV.

he would not have.

So when that asshole Obama had his state dinners and invited all his Limousine Liberal Hollywood buddies that was money well spent? When Obama's Wookie Transvestite husband spent thousands for his dress that was fine?

When did Obama say he wouldn't have state dinners? The point is Trump made a big to do about state dinners, and he would not even have time to golf. You guys have been taken.

Trump invited about 150 people last night. That asshole Obama would invite like 500 or so of his big donor buddies. Obama had to have the state dinners in big tents because they couldn't fit everybody in the White House.

I would rather have a President that went back on his promise about not having a state dinner than a President that lied to the American people about healthcare, wouldn't you?

he would not have.

He’s the best potus we have had in the past 100 years. As far as your asinine comments, he could cure cancer and you’d criticise him. You are just a butthurt partisan hack.

Nobody expects him to cure cancer. It would be nice if he did some of the things he claimed would be so easy. Where is our wonderful healthcare that was supposed to be better and sooooooooo cheap? He said that would be easy.

he would not have.

So when that asshole Obama had his state dinners and invited all his Limousine Liberal Hollywood buddies that was money well spent? When Obama's Wookie Transvestite husband spent thousands for his dress that was fine?

When did Obama say he wouldn't have state dinners? The point is Trump made a big to do about state dinners, and he would not even have time to golf. You guys have been taken.

Trump invited about 150 people last night. That asshole Obama would invite like 500 or so of his big donor buddies. Obama had to have the state dinners in big tents because they couldn't fit everybody in the White House.

I would rather have a President that went back on his promise about not having a state dinner than a President that lied to the American people about healthcare, wouldn't you?

It would have been a celebrity get together, and he would have had Beyonce performing and let's not forget about all the ARMED security present. :D

Forum List

Back