Trump Not Allowed Scottish Golf Trip To Avoid Inauguration, Sturgeon Warns

Seems the possibility that President Trump will leave the United States is for more than a golf tournament. Consider this, at noon on the 20th President Trump become a citizen like you and me, and he is concerned rightly so, that he will be served an arrest warrant and taken into custody.
You really think he would willingly be taken into custody if that were the plan of authorities? He just tried to overthrow an election. Don't think he has much respect for law. He would want to stay out of custody more than stay in power.

The video of Sturgeon's statements is running now on BBC on line. trump has no essential business in Scotland. Even if he could be allowed in, under Covid rules, who would give the authorization for a U.S. military aircraft to transport him on a trans-Atlantic trip? Would it and its crew stay in Scotland to fly him back to the U.S. when he wanted to go? Who would foot the bill?

Maybe the trumps can take a private jet to enjoy the hospitality of his buddy Bolsonaro in Brazil.

Scotland has an extradition treaty with the U.S.
4i6Ckte.gif
And many in the ME don't. Hmmm?
But the ones Trump is friendly with need U.S. support. They aren't throwing it away for the orange idiot.
North Korea is an option.
The love letters could be hand delivered! :adoreheart:

Seems the possibility that President Trump will leave the United States is for more than a golf tournament. Consider this, at noon on the 20th President Trump become a citizen like you and me, and he is concerned rightly so, that he will be served an arrest warrant and taken into custody.
But Rye, that can't be - this was moved to the Rubber Room. So it must be a crazy idea!

You really think he would willingly be taken into custody if that were the plan of authorities? He just tried to overthrow an election. Don't think he has much respect for law. He would want to stay out of custody more than stay in power.
He is flanked by a Secret Service detail that will not leave his side, even under his orders. He doesn't have his thugs.

The video of Sturgeon's statements is running now on BBC on line. trump has no essential business in Scotland. Even if he could be allowed in, under Covid rules, who would give the authorization for a U.S. military aircraft to transport him on a trans-Atlantic trip? Would it and its crew stay in Scotland to fly him back to the U.S. when he wanted to go? Who would foot the bill?

Maybe the trumps can take a private jet to enjoy the hospitality of his buddy Bolsonaro in Brazil.
He'll have to wait until he is no longer POTUS. A sitting POTUS cannot fly on anything other than AF1 or Marine1.

Sturgeon warns Trump away from Scotland. In other news, lox claims Trump gas unpaid deli tabs all throughout London.

The best Trump can do for himself is to grab a shovel, dig a moat around Mar-a-Lago & fill it with Alligators

Not that it will do him much good, but that's about the all he can do.....

trump is in for a rude awakening. Playing golf isn't essential.

Is pouting essential?
As the children die and worse you will win yet again to continue it, but be smug in your victory if Trump is cheated out of the Presidency. The boomers on are the most spoiled people in human history. Not for much longer.
?
I agree, this poster is out of touch with reality.

He is flanked by a Secret Service detail that will not leave his side, even under his orders. He doesn't have his thugs.
He will not be arrested by his protective detail if that is what you are saying. There job is to protect. Doubt that includes take into custody on what some (erroneously) might consider to be political motivated charges. They would not prevent him from getting on Air Force 1 while he is in office and flying probably anywhere on the planet. Not sure what you are saying, because I am dense.

He could get permanently lost in one of those links course traps.

Scotland is not going to let Trump land there. They are in the middle of investigating whether he can even keep his resort. Letting him in would be a very unpopular move.

Stands to reason you would encourage state seizure of private property. Very common among those who have no property; never had any property and have no prospect of ever owning property.

Forum List

Back