Trump Not Allowed Scottish Golf Trip To Avoid Inauguration, Sturgeon Warns

The video of Sturgeon's statements is running now on BBC on line. trump has no essential business in Scotland. Even if he could be allowed in, under Covid rules, who would give the authorization for a U.S. military aircraft to transport him on a trans-Atlantic trip? Would it and its crew stay in Scotland to fly him back to the U.S. when he wanted to go? Who would foot the bill?

Maybe the trumps can take a private jet to enjoy the hospitality of his buddy Bolsonaro in Brazil.
He'll have to wait until he is no longer POTUS. A sitting POTUS cannot fly on anything other than AF1 or Marine1.

12:01 PM, Jan. 20, 2021, he no longer is POTUS and AFI and Marine1 are under Biden's command, so trump's options are somewhat limited. I guess that he can take his private jet if he wants to take an international flight. Poor boy. Losing his toys.

The video of Sturgeon's statements is running now on BBC on line. trump has no essential business in Scotland. Even if he could be allowed in, under Covid rules, who would give the authorization for a U.S. military aircraft to transport him on a trans-Atlantic trip? Would it and its crew stay in Scotland to fly him back to the U.S. when he wanted to go? Who would foot the bill?

Maybe the trumps can take a private jet to enjoy the hospitality of his buddy Bolsonaro in Brazil.
He'll have to wait until he is no longer POTUS. A sitting POTUS cannot fly on anything other than AF1 or Marine1.

12:01 PM, Jan. 20, 2021, he no longer is POTUS and AFI and Marine1 are under Biden's command, so trump's options are somewhat limited. I guess that he can take his private jet if he wants to take an international flight. Poor boy. Losing his toys.
Means he can fly out and use a personal jet owned by The trump organization, TrumpForce 1 ( a Boeing 757) to fly back.

Means he can fly out and use a personal jet owned by The trump organization, TrumpForce 1 ( a Boeing 757) to fly back.

He can do anything he wants as long as he uses his private property and private crew.

He can do anything he wants as long as he uses his private property and private crew.
He can use an air force jet, as any other president while in office and there isn't a country on earth that would refuse landing.

Seems the possibility that President Trump will leave the United States is for more than a golf tournament. Consider this, at noon on the 20th President Trump become a citizen like you and me, and he is concerned rightly so, that he will be served an arrest warrant and taken into custody.
Everyone needs to dream. Just like your dreams that Dominion would sue Trump officials and render them
bankrupt. Remember that? I do.

He can use an air force jet, as any other president while in office and there isn't a country on earth that would refuse landing.

So long as he lands while he is still POTUS and comes back while he's still POTUS. Otherwise. he'll have to find his own way home.

So the airport by trump's golf resort in Scotland has been notified to expect a military Boeing 575 to land there on January 19th.

Scotland, like most nations in the world right now, won't allow anyone in the nation that isn't there on an essential business.

trump is in for a rude awakening. Playing golf isn't essential.

WTF plays gold in Scotland in January? There are about 4 hours of daylight. I mean especially if you have your own golf courses in Florida.

Just idiotic.
It is out of the country. They do not want him as a neighbor in Florida. He owns it. Probably his new headquarters until legal problems settled on state charges.
Sorry, this is just stupid.
Everything he posts is stupid, and usually a flat-out lie.

So long as he lands while he is still POTUS and comes back while he's still POTUS. Otherwise. he'll have to find his own way home.
See my post about Trumpfoce 1, the boeing 757 owned by the trump organization. The boy is covered. If he really is expected there in an American 757 on the 19th, I doubt him coming back until sure landing on his terms. With his money and a personally owned 757 , I wouldn't.

So the airport by trump's golf resort in Scotland has been notified to expect a military Boeing 575 to land there on January 19th.

Scotland, like most nations in the world right now, won't allow anyone in the nation that isn't there on an essential business.

WTF plays gold in Scotland in January? There are about 4 hours of daylight. I mean especially if you have your own golf courses in Florida.

Just idiotic.
It is out of the country. They do not want him as a neighbor in Florida. He owns it. Probably his new headquarters until legal problems settled on state charges.
Says the little kid giving the world the finger.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Just idiotic.
Says the little kid giving the world the finger.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
No, I'm just giving you and your Komrades the finger, and it's well earned.

Just idiotic.
Actions like that are why other people kids are to be ignored, sonny.

Just idiotic.

says an idiot who believes a fictional child is actually me.

Yeah good luck trying to stop him.

Just idiotic.

says an idiot who believes a fictional child is actually me.
You avatar as rebellious precocious finger flinging child and and post the same way. I have no reason to think of you as an adult.

Yeah good luck trying to stop him.

An arrest by the Scottish police would, even if his plane was allowed to land. It would be hilarious if he ended up in a Scottish jail. Better he go to Brazil or maybe Slovenia.

It was probably just a layover on the way to Turkey or Russia.

Scotland would extradite

Trump had more toys as a private citizen.

Forum List

Back