Trump not doing well in the polls

. . . so he is going to have to nuke Nevada or something.
We didn't vote for Trump to do good in the polls. We voted for him to make America great again and he is doing just that.
So far Trump has actually done jack sh!t except order a missile strike on an opponent that cannot retaliate.

Let's see him do it to the N.Koreans.
And with that missile strike he has done more to help the people of Syria than Obama did in eight years. When Clinton gets up and talks about letting the Syrian refugess in, she should begin her speech with an apology for helping to create those refugees.

We didn't vote for Trump to do good in the polls. We voted for him to make America great again and he is doing just that.
So far Trump has actually done jack sh!t except order a missile strike on an opponent that cannot retaliate.

My guess is NK fires a rocket and the U.S. blows it out of the sky.
And nobody does sh#t about it.

The fact that he is doing so well, and exactly what he promised is just driving you, and the other Progressives NUTS! So nice!

The fact that he is doing so well, and exactly what he promised is just driving you, and the other Progressives NUTS! So nice!
Actually I am ambivalent towards Trump.

His anti ACA rhetoric bothered me until I could see does not really care about ACA he just said all that crap to get votes from morons on the far right.

His wall is a good idea but he is going to need Pelosi and Schumer's backing so the wall is DOA.

If he strikes N.Korea there will be a huge retaliation against he South so that probably won't happen but he will send a fleet to look fierce.

Tax reform will probably be as dead as Trumpcare was.

So far I think Trump is doing a good job of nothing.

Exactly why I voted for the CIA guy -- not for Trump nor Hillary.

But Hillary would have been a worse disaster. She would have been stuffing the SCOTUS with more clones of Ginsberg. And she would have tried to outlaw a lot of really good guns and high cap mags.

That would be interesting.

I hope our ships' captains are not stupid enough to let a N.Korean missile be launched against them.

That would be interesting.

I hope our ships' captains are not stupid enough to let a N.Korean missile be launched against them.
The birthday of Dog Dung's grandfather is coming up shortly. He is expected to launch a rocket towards Japan to celebrate.

No health care reform. Strike one

No wall. Strike two.

War in Syria and soon to be NK. Strike three!!

Looks like Trump is just another politician.
Depends if you love war or not.

I think the Syrian strike was just for show to scare fat boy Kim in N.Korea.

I think a missile strike in N.Korea is possible but unlikely otherwise DJ Trump would have saved his missiles (at $800K each) for N.Korea.

I think the Wall will be built together with other infrastructure projects. Maybe and maybe not.

I read somewhere that those 59 tomahawks were only 2% of our current stockpile.

No health care reform. Strike one

No wall. Strike two.

War in Syria and soon to be NK. Strike three!!

Looks like Trump is just another politician.
Depends if you love war or not.

I think the Syrian strike was just for show to scare fat boy Kim in N.Korea.

I think a missile strike in N.Korea is possible but unlikely otherwise DJ Trump would have saved his missiles (at $800K each) for N.Korea.

I think the Wall will be built together with other infrastructure projects. Maybe and maybe not.

I read somewhere that those 59 tomahawks were only 2% of our current stockpile.
They launched 60 and 1 failed. I bet Trump gets a free one for that!

Forum List

Back