Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

Of course they're just making excuses and not inviting former presidents helps back up their claims. The true reason is with all of the current allegations that probably aren't even true.

Time for you to change your forum name to, FQE.

I doubt that Biden uses his spoon to eat his peas like donny does. I doubt that he would ask for ketchup as well.
I doubt that Biden uses his spoon to eat his peas like donny does. I doubt that he would ask for ketchup as well.
What a clever little thing to say. We all know that this is right up there with your highest level of intellect.

Of course they're just making excuses and not inviting former presidents helps back up their claims. The true reason is with all of the current allegations that probably aren't even true.

Even New Yorkers don't like Trump.. much less Europeans, Asians or Arabs. Of course you think they are all wrong or they don't understand him.

These are the peas that Joey eats, and you are correct, he doesn't feed himself. Except for ice cream cones.
PeaCollage.jpg

So not having to fly seven hours to go to a big pain in the ass funeral, smile at the royal globalists, and give the liberal assclown media an opportunity to take pot shots is a bad thing?

I wouldn't care as much as if weren't for the fact that the leftist media has always had it in for Trump since the very beginning.

The headline is misleading since none of the former presidents are invited

Hey that's what it says for the video in my OP as well.

I wouldn't care as much as if weren't for the fact that the leftist media has always had it in for Trump since the very beginning.

Ok

But your source is biased

I'm watching a nightly news show right now and they're talking about the freaking queen again. Seems like it's never going to end.

PLEASE...let it be over with. Drop the old bag in a hole and cover her up already. If I never again hear about "The Royal Family" it'll be too soon.

Trump is responsible for his behavior, no one else is to blame.

England doesn't want the moron there.
Trump would take over the podium, making the QEENS funeral all about him............as usual.

Forum List

Back