Trump, Obama and the New York Media

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
The Rasmussen Polling organization has Trump at a 50% approval rating this morning! (49% disapprove.)

At this exact day in his term, back in 2010, Obama's approval rating was 45%. (54% disapproved.)

This Index also has a StronglyApprove/Strongly Disapprove Category...and Trump has a 34% "Strongly Approve" compared to a paltry 22% for Obama.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Rasmussen was used for two reasons: First, it is the only one still running Daily Tracking Polls for Presidential Job Approval which can be matched up to the last President. And second, it was one of the most accurate in the 11/2016 Presidential Election.

"The second most accurate poll according to the report was the national Rasmussen poll of likely voters."

These Pollsters Got The Election Right, According To RCP

This achievement by "the Donald" is noteworthy, as there have been so many reports from Bolshevik/Democrat Hyenas about how unpopular our President supposedly is.

It is particularly noteworthy in that the despicable New York Media, the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party---spent every day for months and months essentially performing felatio on Obama leading up to his lackluster rating on 2/23/2010.....while treating Trump, every day for months and months leading up to this milestone 50% Approval....like some kind of Demonic Leper.

This is a commentary on what the Nation, the Citizens, the people outside of the Beltway of Washington...and outside of Rotting Cities in the North which have been run into the ground by half a century of Democratic Rule...what America actually thinks of this Sellout Media.

Obviously, they trust them less than lawyers and snakes.

And obviously, it explains why the Democrats want to ignore and undermine our Laws to invite an invasion from Mexico to change the voting demographic of this Country---a desperate scheme which really ought to be looked at as if it were Treason.

Last edited:
To be fair, the New York media are no worse than the media in other American cities.

Almost all American journalists are liberals.

Most liberals are nice people. I know, for I was once a liberal (before brutal experience woke me up),

When I was a liberal, I really could not understand why anyone would disagree with my views.

My views, of course, were the right views.

So anyone who disagreed with my views had to be a very bad person.

Liberal journalists believe that they are the watchdogs of the public.

Since President Trump says and does things that liberals do not like, then -- reason these liberal journalists-- he must be a very bad person.

Therefore, reason these liberal journalists, we must help academia and the deep state in easing President Trump out of the White House.

The Rasmussen Polling organization has Trump at a 50% approval rating this morning! (49% disapprove.)

At this exact day in his term, back in 2010, Obama's approval rating was 45%. (54% disapproved.)

This Index also has a StronglyApprove/Strongly Disapprove Category...and Trump has a 34% "Strongly Approve" compared to a paltry 22% for Obama.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Rasmussen was used for two reasons: First, it is the only one still running Daily Tracking Polls for Presidential Job Approval which can be matched up to the last President. And second, it was one of the most accurate in the 11/2016 Presidential Election.

"The second most accurate poll according to the report was the national Rasmussen poll of likely voters."

These Pollsters Got The Election Right, According To RCP

This achievement by "the Donald" is noteworthy, as there have been so many reports from Bolshevik/Democrat Hyenas about how unpopular our President supposedly is.

It is particularly noteworthy in that the despicable New York Media, the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party---spent every day for months and months essentially performing felatio on Obama leading up to his lackluster rating on 2/23/2010.....while treating Trump, every day for months and months leading up to this milestone 50% Approval....like some kind of Demonic Leper.

This is a commentary on what the Nation, the Citizens, the people outside of the Beltway of Washington...and outside of Rotting Cities in the North which have been run into the ground by half a century of Democratic Rule...what America actually thinks of this Sellout Media.

Obviously, they trust them less than lawyers and snakes.

And obviously, it explains why the Democrats want to ignore and undermine our Laws to invite an invasion from Mexico to change the voting demographic of this Country---a desperate scheme which really ought to be looked at as if it were Treason.

on 2/23/09 obama's approval rating was 64% and disapproval was 23%

donnie dumpsterfire barely cracks 40 on any poll that isn't run by the wingnut rasmussen

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

gotta give you props for the *mexican invasion* though

that's wingnuttery raised to an art form :thup:

Forum List

Back