Trump (oddly and unwittingly) makes a point about this impeachment talk

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?”

According to Gallup, Trump’s job approval rating among Republicans is 89 percent, and just 39 percent among all voters. It’s unclear where he got the 93 percent figure.
Trump: How do you impeach a president as successful as me?

As the link indicates, Trump's typically challenged by literal facts. But his quote illustrates the difference between his situation and Nixon's. Even at the worst, no one challenged Nixon's legitmate election (and he bugged the dems during the election). Similarly, Trump undoubtedly got a maj of EV. As sucky as that may be, it is a fact .... and conservatives pride themselves on accepting what must be true, no matter how bad. LOL

Nixon had to be removed from office because he was undoubtedly using the CIA and FBI and DOJ to break laws to keep him in power.

Thus far, Sessions Rosenstein and Mueller have actually prevented Trump from doing that, although I've no doubt he'd try if someone let him.

How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?”

According to Gallup, Trump’s job approval rating among Republicans is 89 percent, and just 39 percent among all voters. It’s unclear where he got the 93 percent figure.

As the link indicates, Trump's typically challenged by literal facts. But his quote illustrates the difference between his situation and Nixon's. Even at the worst, no one challenged Nixon's legitmate election (and he bugged the dems during the election). Similarly, Trump undoubtedly got a maj of EV. As sucky as that may be, it is a fact .... and conservatives pride themselves on accepting what must be true, no matter how bad. LOL

Nixon had to be removed from office because he was undoubtedly using the CIA and FBI and DOJ to break laws to keep him in power.

Thus far, Sessions Rosenstein and Mueller have actually prevented Trump from doing that, although I've no doubt he'd try if someone let him.
/----/
RELATED ARTICLES
Friday, January 04, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

Nixon had to be removed from office because he was undoubtedly using the CIA and FBI and DOJ to break laws to keep him in power. Thus far, Sessions Rosenstein and Mueller have actually prevented Trump from doing that, although I've no doubt he'd try if someone let him.

So, you're saying that Trump actually has a lot in common with your hero, Obama?

Obama Lost Supreme Court More Than Any Modern President
GOP leader: Supreme Court has ruled 13 times that Obama exceeded his constitutional authority

Nixon had to be removed from office because he was undoubtedly using the CIA and FBI and DOJ to break laws to keep him in power. Thus far, Sessions Rosenstein and Mueller have actually prevented Trump from doing that, although I've no doubt he'd try if someone let him.

So, you're saying that Trump actually has a lot in common with your hero, Obama?

GOP leader: Supreme Court has ruled 13 times that Obama exceeded his constitutional authority
uhh, no.

I'm saying that even Trump's worst supposed sins don't compare to the threat Nixon posed to the Republic.

Pfft. Nixon is a poor man's Obama. Now that guy should be impeached, tried for treason....and sentenced and Clinton with him.

If the house circus wants to waste time and tax payer money on impeachment threats. Then so be it. Cause that will help him get re-elected.

IOW, Trump isn't as bad as Nixon because unlike Nixon Trump is an ignorant, incompetent idiot.

Trumps approval rating is below 40%. Getting reelected looks bleak.

That is easy to answer....you have over 50% of the vote in the House...that is all you need...then you come up with a fig leaf excuse to do it...and you hold the vote..after you spend the years up to 2020 holding fake investigations.....that's how......he doesn't have to actually have done something wrong, they just need the power to do it...and they are going to do it..without a doubt...

"It’s unclear where he got the 93 percent figure."

Same place Trump gets everything else: he's lying.

Moron, 93% of Republican women support him, it came out last week or the week before...

Opinion | Women Who Love Trump

Mr. Trump’s overall approval rating in the Fox poll is 46%. His approval among Republican women is 93%—8 points beyond his approval among GOP men. Republican women outrun men in their support for Mr. Trump on virtually every issue Fox polled.

/----/
RELATED ARTICLES
Friday, January 04, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

His approval rating, even from anti Trump news agencies, is higher than the approval ratings of all the important European leaders and the Canadian shlub.....

Trumps approval rating is below 40%. Getting reelected looks bleak.
Yeah, but anything Trump has done, or not done, can be remedied by voters. So long as Trump doesn't interfere with voters learning facts.

Not so with Nixon, at least arguably.

uhh, no.

I'm saying that even Trump's worst supposed sins don't compare to the threat Nixon posed to the Republic.

What threat was that? Nixon was a great president who just got caught doing what the other side did, but unlike Clinton years later, cared enough about the country to resign for the good of the office

You are a dipshit....

Despite heat at home, Trump approval ratings tower above embattled European leaders’

While Trump’s approval ratings have hovered well below 50 percent ever since he took office, French President Emmanuel Macron and British Prime Minister Theresa May are nowhere close to that right now.

Macron’s political troubles were dramatically exposed over the last two weeks, as rioters burned cars and looted stores in response to his push for gas taxes to fight climate change.

On Tuesday, the widespread violence prompted Macron to delay the fuel tax by at least six months.

Amid the chaos, Macron's approval rating in France is just 23 percent, according to the latest poll from international polling company Ifop, as many on both the left and right see him as out-of-touch. That compares with a 47 percent approval rating for Trump in the most recent Fox News poll.

--------

Meanwhile, the United Kingdom's May fares little better than Macron. The latest Ipsos Mori poll puts her approval rating at 29 percent, as she tries to sell Britons on a deal to split from the European Union that many view as poorly negotiated.

You are a dipshit....

Despite heat at home, Trump approval ratings tower above embattled European leaders’

While Trump’s approval ratings have hovered well below 50 percent ever since he took office, French President Emmanuel Macron and British Prime Minister Theresa May are nowhere close to that right now.

Macron’s political troubles were dramatically exposed over the last two weeks, as rioters burned cars and looted stores in response to his push for gas taxes to fight climate change.

On Tuesday, the widespread violence prompted Macron to delay the fuel tax by at least six months.

Amid the chaos, Macron's approval rating in France is just 23 percent, according to the latest poll from international polling company Ifop, as many on both the left and right see him as out-of-touch. That compares with a 47 percent approval rating for Trump in the most recent Fox News poll.

--------

Meanwhile, the United Kingdom's May fares little better than Macron. The latest Ipsos Mori poll puts her approval rating at 29 percent, as she tries to sell Britons on a deal to split from the European Union that many view as poorly negotiated.

YOURE SAYING FOX IS LYING ?

oh, I get it - european leaders

tell Goldilocks to move to Europe ... I'll help the sob pack.

Forum List

Back