It's Starts: Negative Comments about Kamala Harris are "Extremely Offensive."

Nope. You're begging me to provide you with Biden's own statements not because you've reviewed them, but because you refuse to.

Why would I ignore Biden on his own motivation and instead believe you, citing your imagination?

Explain it to me.
I’ll cite your fellow Dem rightwinger who called Biden “a geriatric candidate who couldn’t associate with the people.”

Thread 'What Kamala Harris has to do to win'
What Kamala Harris has to do to win

Tell him why he is wrong and what Biden’s real motivation was.

I’ll cite your fellow Dem rightwinger who called Biden “a geriatric candidate who couldn’t associate with the people.

Thread 'What Kamala Harris has to do to win'
What Kamala Harris has to do to win

Tell him what Biden’s motivation was.

You cited only yourself with your meaningless pseudo-medical babble when you bleated that Biden lacked the capacity to know his own motivation. All while refusing to even LOOK at Biden's own statements on his own withdraw from the election.

Imagination used to replace evidence is your bread and butter.

Yeah, I'll stick with Biden on Biden's motivation for leaving the election. And leave batshit pseudo-medical gibberish to you.

As would any rational person.

You cited only yourself with your meaningless pseudo-medical babble when you bleated that Biden lacked the capacity to know his own motivation. All while refusing to even LOOK at Biden's own statements on his own withdraw from the election.

Imagination used to replace evidence is your bread and butter.

Yeah, I'll stick with Biden on Biden's motivation for leaving the election. And leave batshit pseudo-medical gibberish to you.

As would any rational person.
You have no idea what Biden’s motivation is.

You have no idea what Biden’s motivation is.

Laughing....then why are you begging me to educate you on Joe Biden's motivations? You still refuse to look at any statement made by Joe, or any of his staff, or Joe's own speech last night.

And in this state of spectacular ignorance.......offered us your imagination instead.

Joe Biden is a better source on his own motivations than you are citing your imagination.

Laughing....then why are you begging me to educate you on Joe Biden's motivations? You still refuse to look at any statement made by Joe, or any of his staff, or Joe's own speech last night.

And in this state of spectacular ignorance.......offered us your imagination instead.

Joe Biden is a better source on his own motivations than you are citing your imagination.
I want you to admit you know no other motivation besides the obvious mental decline.

You lie when you say Biden explained his motivation.

I want you to admit you know no other motivation besides the obvious mental decline.

You lie when you say Biden explained his motivation.

I want you to admit that your batshit claim that Joe Biden doesn't have the capacity to know his own motivations is just pseudo-medical gibbierish, pulled sideways out of your ass.

Now, if you please, Dunning-Kruger.

And given that you refuse to look at any statement Biden has made on his reasons for leaving, you refuse to listen to any statement by any of his staff and you refuse to read or listen to his speech on the matter.....how would you know?

You've been yanking on my coat tails, begging me to educate you on Biden's motivations. You don't need me.

Look it up.

So you can't see how assuming that only whites are always qualified is racist.
There are plenty of highly qualified minority people like Condoleezza Rice for example. But you dismiss them as Uncle Toms, or self-hating blacks. Conservatives view competency and race as independent of each other.

Forum List

Back