Trump offers Year End Message....nobody cares

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Sad that the President offers a year end message and his ardent supporters (this board is about 70% right leaning) doesn't notice.

1609483113195.png

I think this, as much as anything else, is a sign that the world has moved on.

Sad that the President offers a year end message and his ardent supporters (this board is about 70% right leaning) doesn't notice.

View attachment 435796

Just 70 minutes away from New Years day, yet you still feel the need to whine about a lame duck president.

58ab11e4e2315.image.jpg

I think you will miss him for a long time after he is gone.

:itsok:

74 million people that voted for him, care. Speak for yourself.

What's less than 25% of all US-Americans. And not all voters for the republicans are Trumpists. Did someone notice how many Trump voters had suffered teeth grinding the day after?

Last edited:
I heard it, ran into it somewhere, probably here. He just ran through his list of achievements, but a little surprising, he never said 'I" did it. He said "we." Pretty humble for him. He even gave a nod to the people who worked so hard to develop the vaccine. It was in passing, but it was a start. Are his losses finally deflating that huge ego of his a little?

View attachment 435796

Sounds like you cared, enough to create a thread about it.

And the rest of America does not and there are more of us than you!
that's not true theft of an election says otherwise.
If I was a democrat and they couldn't cheat any better than they did I would be pissed because they got caught.

I heard it, ran into it somewhere, probably here. He just ran through his list of achievements, but a little surprising, he never said 'I" did it. He said "we." Pretty humble for him. He even gave a nod to the people who worked so hard to develop the vaccine. It was in passing, but it was a start. Are his losses finally deflating that huge ego of his a little?
FYI he's always said WE did it when something got accomplished

View attachment 435796

To the trash bin of history.
No one in the world will miss thr asshole except the assholes like him here in the US, Israel and some far right racists outside the US.

If I was a democrat and they couldn't cheat any better than they did I would be pissed because they got caught.
There was no theft conspiracy theorist. On to ignore you go!
UNLIKE THE SCHIFF SHAM AND HEARSAY EVIDENCE THERE ARE PLENTY OF EYEWITNESSES THAT SAYS THEIR WAS
Yes bitch you better hit ignore for fear of hearing the truth.
Go whin about Brexit

View attachment 435796

Sounds like you cared, enough to create a thread about it.
Someone should have...one would figure his ardent supporters would have done it. You guys didn't care....sad really.

UNLIKE THE SCHIFF SHAM AND HEARSAY EVIDENCE THERE ARE PLENTY OF EYEWITNESSES THAT SAYS THEIR WAS
Go whin about Brexit

Gee, you're supposedly a law enforcement professional? Sometime between patrolling the Sbarro and the Piercing Pagoda...perhaps you can launch an investigation into voter fraud, make some arrests, and be a hero instead instead of an affable mall cop.

He also uses "we/us" when he talks about how the election was "stolen from us".

I thought it was very telling that he is unable to state that "he" lost the election (or had it stolen) instead it was "we lost the election" when he can even bring himself to state it at all.

He's too fragile to stand on his own, not that we didn't know this, I just had no idea the extremes he is willing to go in order to shield his mind from the harshness of reality.

Go whin about Brexit

And all the Courts have said those evidence you have will not change the results of the Election and that includes the USSC!

Maybe you should hide under your blanket and cry while biting your pillow because in the end Trump only got 70+ million votes and there are more of us that voted against him or didn’t vote for him at all!

Forum List

Back