Trump offers Year End Message....nobody cares

74 million people that voted for him, care. Speak for yourself.
And the rest of America does not and there are more of us than you!
that's not true theft of an election says otherwise.
If I was a democrat and they couldn't cheat any better than they did I would be pissed because they got caught.
There was no theft conspiracy theorist. On to ignore you go!
UNLIKE THE SCHIFF SHAM AND HEARSAY EVIDENCE THERE ARE PLENTY OF EYEWITNESSES THAT SAYS THEIR WAS
Yes bitch you better hit ignore for fear of hearing the truth.
Go whin about Brexit

And all the Courts have said those evidence you have will not change the results of the Election and that includes the USSC!

Maybe you should hide under your blanket and cry while biting your pillow because in the end Trump only got 70+ million votes and there are more of us that voted against him or didn’t vote for him at all!
Biden looks like the dog that caught the bus.
He can't do real pressers with real questions, he just reads from the teleprompter...and he's not even sworn in yet trying to explain his policies.
The next 4-years should be hysterical.

Sad that the President offers a year end message and his ardent supporters (this board is about 70% right leaning) doesn't notice.

View attachment 435796

I think this, as much as anything else, is a sign that the world has moved on.

Just 70 minutes away from New Years day, yet you still feel the need to whine about a lame duck president.

View attachment 435797

I think you will miss him for a long time after he is gone.

:itsok:
They will whine about Trump and blame him for Biden’s many upcoming failures, forever.

We know this because they still blame W for O’s many failures

Sad that the President offers a year end message and his ardent supporters (this board is about 70% right leaning) doesn't notice.

View attachment 435796

Trump has only himself to blame.

View attachment 435796

Sounds like you cared, enough to create a thread about it.
Someone should have...one would figure his ardent supporters would have done it. You guys didn't care....sad really.
You will get the same unity you gave the deplorables not just the last 4 years but for many more. Understand this. It is not you who can bring the nation down. It is us. Whether that happens or not is speculation.

View attachment 435796

No he doesn't. He fought near everybody. There were people who have the character of Charlie Manson who were Progs who demeaned anything he did.

View attachment 435796

We know right now that you will blame him for everything wrong in this country, for at least the next 10 years.

View attachment 435796

1. Trump did not play his role as president as he should have. He never understood that every vote counts. He kept thinking that his ratings mattered more.
2. That said, the MSM's 95% negative and unfair "fake news" coverage of the Trump presidency from day-1 is a disgrace.
3. The real winner in 2020 is China, not America. Biden will sell us out and bag the cash, but won't call it the "China First" policy. We're back to the say one thing, but do another presidency, aka "no promises kept".

If I was a democrat and they couldn't cheat any better than they did I would be pissed because they got caught.
UNLIKE THE SCHIFF SHAM AND HEARSAY EVIDENCE THERE ARE PLENTY OF EYEWITNESSES THAT SAYS THEIR WAS
Go whin about Brexit

And all the Courts have said those evidence you have will not change the results of the Election and that includes the USSC!

Maybe you should hide under your blanket and cry while biting your pillow because in the end Trump only got 70+ million votes and there are more of us that voted against him or didn’t vote for him at all!
He can't do real pressers with real questions, he just reads from the teleprompter...and he's not even sworn in yet trying to explain his policies.

Still in the end he won, so I will expect the right to be just like the left for the next four years and whine constantly while never admitting Biden won... Ya know how the left did with Trump...

View attachment 435796

1. Trump did not play his role as president as he should have. He never understood that every vote counts. He kept thinking that his ratings mattered more.
2. That said, the MSM's 95% negative and unfair "fake news" coverage of the Trump presidency from day-1 is a disgrace.
3. The real winner in 2020 is China, not America. Biden will sell us out and bag the cash, but won't call it the "China First" policy. We're back to the say one thing, but do another presidency, aka "no promises kept".
I have watched some MSM reporting on Biden and his incoming administration. It’s outright laughable. It’s all positive. If Americans can’t see the MSM is a total fraud, they’re too far gone.

View attachment 435796

Sounds like you cared, enough to create a thread about it.
Someone should have...one would figure his ardent supporters would have done it. You guys didn't care....sad really.
You will get the same unity you gave the deplorables not just the last 4 years but for many more. Understand this. It is not you who can bring the nation down. It is us. Whether that happens or not is speculation.

I could care less what you guys do. That you will "bring the nation down" is not surprising...you're too collectively dumb to build anything.

View attachment 435796

No he doesn't. He fought near everybody. There were people who have the character of Charlie Manson who were Progs who demeaned anything he did.

Yeah...he hired most of those people with that character. Remember Bannon wanted people's heads on pikes?

Go whin about Brexit

Still in the end he won, so I will expect the right to be just like the left for the next four years and whine constantly while never admitting Biden won... Ya know how the left did with Trump...
1. Biden "won" by cheating, if you add up all the various illegal votes, over-votes, late-votes/unconstitutional votes, "corrected votes", illegal registrations, dead voters, ballot box stuffing (on video!!), etc.
2. Trump did not help himself by being so obnoxious. The first debate is a good example. The MSM's unfairness and "fake news" is another,
3. Yes, we believe that Biden is illegitimate, and unfit to be president. He can't even do a real presser.
4. I hope Trump unleashes a real "special prosecutor" to investigate the Biden's money-laundering schemes. That should be way more legitimate than the Mueller Hoax.
5. The next 4-years should be hilarious, especially after the 2022 mid-terms and the GOP takes the House back.

Whether I support a President or not the only time I make a point to listen to any of them is their State of the Union Message to see what are his priorities for the new year. I voted for Biden but I'd guess he also has been spouting about things during the holidays which I equally ignored.

View attachment 435796

The reason coverage of the blob was negative is because most of the things he got behind were counter to American ideals. Banning people from coming to the nation based on their religion, banning people from serving in the military because of their sexual preference, firing people via Twitter--often times shortly after reassuring them that their job was safe. He was a disgrace and was called disgraceful by the media. If you're upset about it...tell the blob not to be disgraceful.

Go whin about Brexit

Maybe so, but why don't you deserve it? Have you read what you have been typing for the past 4 years?

Go whin about Brexit

1. Biden "won" by cheating, if you add up all the various illegal votes, over-votes, late-votes/unconstitutional votes, "corrected votes", illegal registrations, dead voters, ballot box stuffing (on video!!), etc.
2. Trump did not help himself by being so obnoxious. The first debate is a good example. The MSM's unfairness and "fake news" is another,
3. Yes, we believe that Biden is illegitimate, and unfit to be president. He can't even do a real presser.
4. I hope Trump unleashes a real "special prosecutor" to investigate the Biden's money-laundering schemes. That should be way more legitimate than the Mueller Hoax.
5. The next 4-years should be hilarious, especially after the 2022 mid-terms and the GOP takes the House back.

Trump lost and many have stated that there was not enough fraud to overturn the election including Barr his former AG, so let just accept you will never accept anything at all when it come to Trump losing...

2022 is predicted especially if the put Nancy Pelosi back in as House Speaker...

2024 Harris will lose to either Trump or Pence and you will declare no one cheated while the left declares America is sexist and racist...

Go whin about Brexit

1. Okay. Why isn't anyone being arrested in the 6 states and dozens of jurisdictions for this "cheating"? Let me guess...every one of those law enforcement officers from 6 states and dozens of jurisdictions is "in on it".

4. "Special prosecutors" don't operate that way on private citizens which is what Biden is until 1/20. We have the FBI for that.
5. The Senate looks ripe for the picking by the Democrats.

Go whin about Brexit

Maybe so, but why don't you deserve it? Have you read what you have been typing for the past 4 years?

Yes, have you read what I have been typing the last four years under this name and Bruce T. Laney and tell me when did I say Trump was ever illegitimate as President under either name and when you can not then please pretend that I did and lie a little bit more!

View attachment 435796

I didn’t click on the link. I lean right, didn’t vote for him. I don’t care about the year end message from Trump or actually any President for the last 50 years.

View attachment 435796

The reason coverage of the blob was negative is because most of the things he got behind were counter to American ideals.

This is a bumper sticker crock....Maybe you should know the election is over...

Banning people from coming to the nation based on their religion

This is a lie...The ban wasn't about religion, it was about terrorism, and being able to vet those wanting to enter our country...Safety takes a back seat to letting anyone in here for liberals...Too bad that is a bad policy.

banning people from serving in the military because of their sexual preference

And all of the Democrats in our history that had the same policy, were they deplorable too?

firing people via Twitter--often times shortly after reassuring them that their job was safe.

Oh my...So, he was a big meenie eh? Good grief...

He was a disgrace and was called disgraceful by the media.

The media are nothing but vile jakyl's....Doing the bidding for one political party....

If you're upset about it...tell the blob not to be disgraceful.

I am frankly surprised he triggers you so, even today...

Forum List

Back