Trump offers Year End Message....nobody cares

Sad that the President offers a year end message and his ardent supporters (this board is about 70% right leaning) doesn't notice.

View attachment 435796

I think this, as much as anything else, is a sign that the world has moved on.
Sounds like you cared, enough to create a thread about it.

It’s another of candy’s butt hurt threads, they have been going since 2015, she is obsessed with Trump, I’m sure she will create threads about him for years to come.

Sad that the President offers a year end message and his ardent supporters (this board is about 70% right leaning) doesn't notice.

View attachment 435796

Trump has only himself to blame.
1. Trump did not play his role as president as he should have. He never understood that every vote counts. He kept thinking that his ratings mattered more.
2. That said, the MSM's 95% negative and unfair "fake news" coverage of the Trump presidency from day-1 is a disgrace.
3. The real winner in 2020 is China, not America. Biden will sell us out and bag the cash, but won't call it the "China First" policy. We're back to the say one thing, but do another presidency, aka "no promises kept".
I have watched some MSM reporting on Biden and his incoming administration. It’s outright laughable. It’s all positive. If Americans can’t see the MSM is a total fraud, they’re too far gone.

Too many voters could care less about politics. They know that Trump is obnoxious. They know that Biden seems harmless enough. They don't see what's coming. The next 4-years should be entertaining. The MSM is a joke, they don't even care if Biden doesn't do real press conferences. We'll have the MSM propaganda, and the democrats selling us out to China while ruining the US with their policies.

74 million people that voted for him, care. Speak for yourself.
And the rest of America does not and there are more of us than you!
that's not true theft of an election says otherwise.
If I was a democrat and they couldn't cheat any better than they did I would be pissed because they got caught.
There was no theft conspiracy theorist. On to ignore you go!
UNLIKE THE SCHIFF SHAM AND HEARSAY EVIDENCE THERE ARE PLENTY OF EYEWITNESSES THAT SAYS THEIR WAS
Yes bitch you better hit ignore for fear of hearing the truth.
Go whin about Brexit

And all the Courts have said those evidence you have will not change the results of the Election and that includes the USSC!

Maybe you should hide under your blanket and cry while biting your pillow because in the end Trump only got 70+ million votes and there are more of us that voted against him or didn’t vote for him at all!
Biden looks like the dog that caught the bus.
He can't do real pressers with real questions, he just reads from the teleprompter...and he's not even sworn in yet trying to explain his policies.
The next 4-years should be hysterical.

Still in the end he won, so I will expect the right to be just like the left for the next four years and whine constantly while never admitting Biden won... Ya know how the left did with Trump...

Maybe so, but why don't you deserve it? Have you read what you have been typing for the past 4 years?

Yes, have you read what I have been typing the last four years under this name and Bruce T. Laney and tell me when did I say Trump was ever illegitimate as President under either name and when you can not then please pretend that I did and lie a little bit more!

Oh, so according to you now Jack, I am supposed to what? Waste the rest of my day searching for the instance that you may or may not have typed that Trump was illegitimate? Nah, I don't do snipe hunts...

I think your previous posting history, complete with all of the baiting, rancor, and vitriol directed toward those with whom you disagree speak far louder that if you actually typed the words....

FYI he's always said WE did it when something got accomplished
To be fair, it's not as if anything actually got accomplished here so it's probably not an appropriate example. Oh well.
1609506525927.png

A compilation of Donald Trump's most ridiculous boasts was shared by Stephen Fry and it's all over Twitter

The OP is right.

President Trump (for whom I voted twice) will be an ordinary citizen in three weeks.

So, of course, no one really cares what he says anymore.

Just as no one cares what we ordinary people say on discussion boards. It's just a chance for us to blow off some steam.

If I was a democrat and they couldn't cheat any better than they did I would be pissed because they got caught.
UNLIKE THE SCHIFF SHAM AND HEARSAY EVIDENCE THERE ARE PLENTY OF EYEWITNESSES THAT SAYS THEIR WAS
Go whin about Brexit

And all the Courts have said those evidence you have will not change the results of the Election and that includes the USSC!

Maybe you should hide under your blanket and cry while biting your pillow because in the end Trump only got 70+ million votes and there are more of us that voted against him or didn’t vote for him at all!
He can't do real pressers with real questions, he just reads from the teleprompter...and he's not even sworn in yet trying to explain his policies.

Still in the end he won, so I will expect the right to be just like the left for the next four years and whine constantly while never admitting Biden won... Ya know how the left did with Trump...

Maybe so, but why don't you deserve it? Have you read what you have been typing for the past 4 years?

Yes, have you read what I have been typing the last four years under this name and Bruce T. Laney and tell me when did I say Trump was ever illegitimate as President under either name and when you can not then please pretend that I did and lie a little bit more!

Oh, so according to you now Jack, I am supposed to what? Waste the rest of my day searching for the instance that you may or may not have typed that Trump was illegitimate? Nah, I don't do snipe hunts...

I think your previous posting history, complete with all of the baiting, rancor, and vitriol directed toward those with whom you disagree speak far louder that if you actually typed the words....

So you are just lying as usual because I never called Trump illegitimate and now you will proclaim that because you say it is true then like OAN and Newsmax it must be true even though you can not provide anything to support you worthless twat of a opinion of me...

No wonder you voted for Trump seeing you both are cut from the same cloth and act like little children when caught lying!

View attachment 435796

You sure haven't moved on. You folks can't seem to shut up about Trump.
I suppose Xiden is boring. After all, he has been the status quo for decades. Nothing new.

View attachment 435796

You sure haven't moved on. You folks can't seem to shut up about Trump.
I suppose Xiden is boring. After all, he has been the status quo for decades. Nothing new.

LOL....its only a formality since he's checked out completely but the blob is still the president for 19 more days.
That none of his moronic supporters decided to listen to his new years message...is a sign that he's irrelevant.

View attachment 435796

It’s another of candy’s butt hurt threads, they have been going since 2015, she is obsessed with Trump, I’m sure she will create threads about him for years to come.

LOL...Just pointing out how you TDSers have forgotten about your blob. Love it!

View attachment 435796

1. Trump did not play his role as president as he should have. He never understood that every vote counts. He kept thinking that his ratings mattered more.
2. That said, the MSM's 95% negative and unfair "fake news" coverage of the Trump presidency from day-1 is a disgrace.
3. The real winner in 2020 is China, not America. Biden will sell us out and bag the cash, but won't call it the "China First" policy. We're back to the say one thing, but do another presidency, aka "no promises kept".

The reason coverage of the blob was negative is because most of the things he got behind were counter to American ideals. Banning people from coming to the nation based on their religion, banning people from serving in the military because of their sexual preference, firing people via Twitter--often times shortly after reassuring them that their job was safe. He was a disgrace and was called disgraceful by the media. If you're upset about it...tell the blob not to be disgraceful.
Don't believe your own (or the MSM's) lies!
1. America First is not against American ideals. It tries to be fair to US workers.
2. Banning potential terrorists, until they passed enhanced security checks is a good idea. There was no "Muslim Ban".
3. Gays could serve in the military, but tranny's had to pay for their own plumbing change.
4. Firing people via twitter isn't illegal or unethical?!
5. How was Trump a "disgrace"? He had personality/ego issues, like the first debate, but did a great job as president, especially managing the US economy. Here are his list of "promises kept" Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments
6. The MSM is a disgrace, unfair, propaganda, and fake news. Kayleigh McEnany called the MSM out at every presser with examples.

Last edited:
Go whin about Brexit

those courts haven't viewed the evidence

Go whin about Brexit

1. Biden "won" by cheating, if you add up all the various illegal votes, over-votes, late-votes/unconstitutional votes, "corrected votes", illegal registrations, dead voters, ballot box stuffing (on video!!), etc.
2. Trump did not help himself by being so obnoxious. The first debate is a good example. The MSM's unfairness and "fake news" is another,
3. Yes, we believe that Biden is illegitimate, and unfit to be president. He can't even do a real presser.
4. I hope Trump unleashes a real "special prosecutor" to investigate the Biden's money-laundering schemes. That should be way more legitimate than the Mueller Hoax.
5. The next 4-years should be hilarious, especially after the 2022 mid-terms and the GOP takes the House back.

Trump lost and many have stated that there was not enough fraud to overturn the election including Barr his former AG, so let just accept you will never accept anything at all when it come to Trump losing...

2022 is predicted especially if the put Nancy Pelosi back in as House Speaker...

2024 Harris will lose to either Trump or Pence and you will declare no one cheated while the left declares America is sexist and racist...
1. Trump lost, its official. But, the dems cheated, as shown by many documented cases of voter fraud. If only legitimate votes were counted, its conjecture as to who would have won. Biden is illegitimate because of documented voter fraud.
2. Barr is establishment, so is the USSC. No one wanted to mess with the US election system. Its up to the states to cleanup their systems, not the courts or the DOJ. The bad news is that blue states are partisan crooks.
3. Agree Harris will lose in 2024. I'm betting she will replace Biden as soon as Nancy 25ths his ass for senility.
4. The MSM can't call the US "sexist and racist" after Obama won twice. They can, but its sour grapes.

It is far more telling that there is absolutely nobody talking about Biden or any excitement over the next four years.
Just thread after thread of endless TDS.

Liberals will miss Trump more than his supporters.

Biden just....sucks
:coffee:

View attachment 435796

The reason coverage of the blob was negative is because most of the things he got behind were counter to American ideals. Banning people from coming to the nation based on their religion, banning people from serving in the military because of their sexual preference, firing people via Twitter--often times shortly after reassuring them that their job was safe. He was a disgrace and was called disgraceful by the media. If you're upset about it...tell the blob not to be disgraceful.
1. America First is not against American ideals. It tries to be fair to US workers.
2. Banning potential terrorists, until they passed enhanced security checks is a good idea. There was no "Muslim Ban".
3. Gays could serve in the military, but tranny's had to pay for their own plumbing change.
5. How was Trump a "disgrace"? He had personality/ego issues, like the first debate, but did a great job as president, especially managing the US economy. Here are his list of "promises kept" Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments
6. The MSM is a disgrace, unfair, propaganda, and fake news. Kayleigh McEnany called the MSM out at every presser with examples.

If you think publicly firing people via text message or tweet is ethical, you have no ethics yourself.

There was a muslim ban. It's disgusting.

Transgender soldiers were dismissed and could not serve in the military.

The man is a terrible human being, a disgrace to the nation. The above policy shift concerning the military was announced via tweet. Soldiers who took a fucking oath woke up one day and found out that their own commander and chief was telling them to get lost--a commander in chief who dodged he draft because of shin splints by the way.

The only difference between your blob and a bucket of shit is the bucket.

View attachment 435796

Someone should have...one would figure his ardent supporters would have done it. You guys didn't care....sad really.
So now you’re speaking for all of us?

Wow, how kind of you to inform us.

View attachment 435796

If you think publicly firing people via text message or tweet is ethical, you have no ethics yourself.

The man is a terrible human being, a disgrace to the nation. The above policy shift concerning the military was announced via tweet. Soldiers who took a fucking oath woke up one day and found out that their own commander and chief was telling them to get lost--a commander in chief who dodged he draft because of shin splints by the way.

Pedo joe is exponentially worse.

View attachment 435796

Someone should have...one would figure his ardent supporters would have done it. You guys didn't care....sad really.
So now you’re speaking for all of us?

Wow, how kind of you to inform us.

Apparently none of you blob supporters knew he was making an address....no threads on it. You guys don't care any more.....sad really.

View attachment 435796

Pedo joe is exponentially worse.

Your blob partied with pedophiles. You, therefore, support pedophiles. Why?

Forum List

Back