Trump offers Year End Message....nobody cares

Sad that the President offers a year end message and his ardent supporters (this board is about 70% right leaning) doesn't notice.

View attachment 435796

I think this, as much as anything else, is a sign that the world has moved on.

Clearly you cannot - Trump OCD.

1. Trump lost, its official. But, the dems cheated, as shown by many documented cases of voter fraud. If only legitimate votes were counted, its conjecture as to who would have won. Biden is illegitimate because of documented voter fraud.
2. Barr is establishment, so is the USSC. No one wanted to mess with the US election system. Its up to the states to cleanup their systems, not the courts or the DOJ. The bad news is that blue states are partisan crooks.
3. Agree Harris will lose in 2024. I'm betting she will replace Biden as soon as Nancy 25ths his ass for senility.
4. The MSM can't call the US "sexist and racist" after Obama won twice. They can, but its sour grapes.

1) Zero documentation that the Dems cheated. Nada, nothing, zip, zilch. Buffoon-appointed judges and Repub state leadership agrees with me. The Orange Buffoon and his insane lawyers who don't have the 'nads to say 'fraud' in front of a judge agree with you.....Gee, who to believe....
There is tons of evidence proving voter fraud:
1. Over-vote counts, you can't have more votes than registered voters.
2. In PA the Sec of State violated the State Constitution by illegally extending the deadline for counting votes
3. Illegaly registered voters, like dead people, illegals voting, and using illegal addresses, etc.
4. Then there are hundreds of sworn affidavits proving wrongdoing, like not checking matching signatures, etc.

The proofs are there. There will be books proving it. Trump had it won until the fraudulant vote ballot stuffers cranked it up, whereby the college professors can prove that the number of strictly Biden votes in overtime was mathematically impossible.

Biden and the democrats cheated, Biden is illegitimate, period.
I can't wait for the special prosecutor to investigate the Biden money laundering schemes. Enjoy the next 4-years.
Link to all the above. Take your time...

Sad that the President offers a year end message and his ardent supporters (this board is about 70% right leaning) doesn't notice.

View attachment 435796

Trump has only himself to blame.
1. Trump did not play his role as president as he should have. He never understood that every vote counts. He kept thinking that his ratings mattered more.
2. That said, the MSM's 95% negative and unfair "fake news" coverage of the Trump presidency from day-1 is a disgrace.
3. The real winner in 2020 is China, not America. Biden will sell us out and bag the cash, but won't call it the "China First" policy. We're back to the say one thing, but do another presidency, aka "no promises kept".

The reason coverage of the blob was negative is because most of the things he got behind were counter to American ideals. Banning people from coming to the nation based on their religion, banning people from serving in the military because of their sexual preference, firing people via Twitter--often times shortly after reassuring them that their job was safe. He was a disgrace and was called disgraceful by the media. If you're upset about it...tell the blob not to be disgraceful.
Don't believe your own (or the MSM's) lies!
1. America First is not against American ideals. It tries to be fair to US workers.
2. Banning potential terrorists, until they passed enhanced security checks is a good idea. There was no "Muslim Ban".
3. Gays could serve in the military, but tranny's had to pay for their own plumbing change.
4. Firing people via twitter isn't illegal or unethical?!
5. How was Trump a "disgrace"? He had personality/ego issues, like the first debate, but did a great job as president, especially managing the US economy. Here are his list of "promises kept" Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments
6. The MSM is a disgrace, unfair, propaganda, and fake news. Kayleigh McEnany called the MSM out at every presser with examples.

If you think publicly firing people via text message or tweet is ethical, you have no ethics yourself.

There was a muslim ban. It's disgusting.

Transgender soldiers were dismissed and could not serve in the military.

The man is a terrible human being, a disgrace to the nation. The above policy shift concerning the military was announced via tweet. Soldiers who took a fucking oath woke up one day and found out that their own commander and chief was telling them to get lost--a commander in chief who dodged he draft because of shin splints by the way.

The only difference between your blob and a bucket of shit is the bucket.
1. If you are referring to crooked FBI director Comey being fired by tweet, he deserved it. Falsifying evidence?!
2. There was no Muslim ban, just enhanced background checks.
3. Transgender creeps like Chelsea Manning? Good riddance.
4. Face it, you have TDS really bad, but you're okay with senility in a president, right?
5. You keep looking at Trump's flawed personality instead of his policies and results. What happened to "tolerance"?
Trump was treated unfairly from the day he came down the escalator, so he gets a pass from me on his various well-deserved paybacks.
1. Firing people by tweet is classless. He did this to multiple officials.
2. There was a muslim ban.
3. Banning people based on their sexual orientation--many of whom were decorated soldiers--is an unamerican concept which is why your blob is so universally despised.
4. Your blob is low class sack of shit. You're okay with a sack of shit for president, right?
5. Tolerance is not allowing for behavior that a 10 year old knows is wrong. Tolerance is allowance of differing opinions.

He was treated as a despicable loathsome piece of shit....because he is a despicable loathsome piece of shit.

1. Trump lost, its official. But, the dems cheated, as shown by many documented cases of voter fraud. If only legitimate votes were counted, its conjecture as to who would have won. Biden is illegitimate because of documented voter fraud.
2. Barr is establishment, so is the USSC. No one wanted to mess with the US election system. Its up to the states to cleanup their systems, not the courts or the DOJ. The bad news is that blue states are partisan crooks.
3. Agree Harris will lose in 2024. I'm betting she will replace Biden as soon as Nancy 25ths his ass for senility.
4. The MSM can't call the US "sexist and racist" after Obama won twice. They can, but its sour grapes.

1) Zero documentation that the Dems cheated. Nada, nothing, zip, zilch. Buffoon-appointed judges and Repub state leadership agrees with me. The Orange Buffoon and his insane lawyers who don't have the 'nads to say 'fraud' in front of a judge agree with you.....Gee, who to believe....
There is tons of evidence proving voter fraud:
1. Over-vote counts, you can't have more votes than registered voters.
2. In PA the Sec of State violated the State Constitution by illegally extending the deadline for counting votes
3. Illegaly registered voters, like dead people, illegals voting, and using illegal addresses, etc.
4. Then there are hundreds of sworn affidavits proving wrongdoing, like not checking matching signatures, etc.

The proofs are there. There will be books proving it. Trump had it won until the fraudulant vote ballot stuffers cranked it up, whereby the college professors can prove that the number of strictly Biden votes in overtime was mathematically impossible.

Biden and the democrats cheated, Biden is illegitimate, period.
I can't wait for the special prosecutor to investigate the Biden money laundering schemes. Enjoy the next 4-years.

If there is so much evidence across six states and dozens of jurisdictions...why hasn't anyone been arrested for these felonies?

PS: Affidavits don't prove anything. They are only sworn statements.

74 million people that voted for him, care. Speak for yourself.
And the rest of America does not and there are more of us than you!
that's not true theft of an election says otherwise.
If I was a democrat and they couldn't cheat any better than they did I would be pissed because they got caught.
There was no theft conspiracy theorist. On to ignore you go!
UNLIKE THE SCHIFF SHAM AND HEARSAY EVIDENCE THERE ARE PLENTY OF EYEWITNESSES THAT SAYS THEIR WAS
Yes bitch you better hit ignore for fear of hearing the truth.
Go whin about Brexit
C'mon Blart...why aren't you arresting people for voter fraud? You ARE a police officer...aren't you?

he he he

If I was a democrat and they couldn't cheat any better than they did I would be pissed because they got caught.
UNLIKE THE SCHIFF SHAM AND HEARSAY EVIDENCE THERE ARE PLENTY OF EYEWITNESSES THAT SAYS THEIR WAS
Go whin about Brexit

And all the Courts have said those evidence you have will not change the results of the Election and that includes the USSC!

Maybe you should hide under your blanket and cry while biting your pillow because in the end Trump only got 70+ million votes and there are more of us that voted against him or didn’t vote for him at all!

Hey...Blart's a cop. But for some reason...he's not arresting people. My guess for him not arresting someone is because Krispy Kreme wasn't a polling place.

Go whin about Brexit

And all the Courts have said those evidence you have will not change the results of the Election and that includes the USSC!

Maybe you should hide under your blanket and cry while biting your pillow because in the end Trump only got 70+ million votes and there are more of us that voted against him or didn’t vote for him at all!

Hey...Blart's a cop. But for some reason...he's not arresting people. My guess for him not arresting someone is because Krispy Kreme wasn't a polling place.
lay off the bon bon blart

Go whin about Brexit
C'mon Blart...why aren't you arresting people for voter fraud? You ARE a police officer...aren't you?

he he he
not at 59 years of age
most of the voter fraud is in democrat controlled areas in blue states

View attachment 435796

1. Trump did not play his role as president as he should have. He never understood that every vote counts. He kept thinking that his ratings mattered more.
2. That said, the MSM's 95% negative and unfair "fake news" coverage of the Trump presidency from day-1 is a disgrace.
3. The real winner in 2020 is China, not America. Biden will sell us out and bag the cash, but won't call it the "China First" policy. We're back to the say one thing, but do another presidency, aka "no promises kept".

The reason coverage of the blob was negative is because most of the things he got behind were counter to American ideals. Banning people from coming to the nation based on their religion, banning people from serving in the military because of their sexual preference, firing people via Twitter--often times shortly after reassuring them that their job was safe. He was a disgrace and was called disgraceful by the media. If you're upset about it...tell the blob not to be disgraceful.
1. America First is not against American ideals. It tries to be fair to US workers.
2. Banning potential terrorists, until they passed enhanced security checks is a good idea. There was no "Muslim Ban".
3. Gays could serve in the military, but tranny's had to pay for their own plumbing change.
5. How was Trump a "disgrace"? He had personality/ego issues, like the first debate, but did a great job as president, especially managing the US economy. Here are his list of "promises kept" Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments
6. The MSM is a disgrace, unfair, propaganda, and fake news. Kayleigh McEnany called the MSM out at every presser with examples.

If you think publicly firing people via text message or tweet is ethical, you have no ethics yourself.

The man is a terrible human being, a disgrace to the nation. The above policy shift concerning the military was announced via tweet. Soldiers who took a fucking oath woke up one day and found out that their own commander and chief was telling them to get lost--a commander in chief who dodged he draft because of shin splints by the way.

1. If you are referring to crooked FBI director Comey being fired by tweet, he deserved it. Falsifying evidence?!
4. Face it, you have TDS really bad, but you're okay with senility in a president, right?
5. You keep looking at Trump's flawed personality instead of his policies and results. What happened to "tolerance"?
Trump was treated unfairly from the day he came down the escalator, so he gets a pass from me on his various well-deserved paybacks.
3. Banning people based on their sexual orientation--many of whom were decorated soldiers--is an unamerican concept which is why your blob is so universally despised.
4. Your blob is low class sack of shit. You're okay with a sack of shit for president, right?
5. Tolerance is not allowing for behavior that a 10 year old knows is wrong. Tolerance is allowance of differing opinions.

He was treated as a despicable loathsome piece of shit....because he is a despicable loathsome piece of shit.
you leftists have no tolerance

Go whin about Brexit

he he he
not at 59 years of age

So you're not the cop you said you were. Imagine my surprise.
Surely there was some fraud in your state...c'mon bitch...start using your badge for something other than a paperweight.

What's stopping you from making arrests? Cholesterol?

I heard it, ran into it somewhere, probably here. He just ran through his list of achievements, but a little surprising, he never said 'I" did it. He said "we." Pretty humble for him. He even gave a nod to the people who worked so hard to develop the vaccine. It was in passing, but it was a start. Are his losses finally deflating that huge ego of his a little?
FYI he's always said WE did it when something got accomplished

She remembers that last narcissistic boy.

Coward

View attachment 435796

You blobbers have no evidence. C'mon Blart. You've been telling us you're a police officer. Make some arrests....launch some investigations. Start kicking in doors.

Oh wait, let me guess...your jurisdiction is from the counter of Dunkin Donuts to the front door of Dunkin Donuts...right?

View attachment 435796

Somewhat true
He did win in a landslide

View attachment 435796

You blobbers have no evidence. C'mon Blart. You've been telling us you're a police officer. Make some arrests....launch some investigations. Start kicking in doors.

Oh wait, let me guess...your jurisdiction is from the counter of Dunkin Donuts to the front door of Dunkin Donuts...right?
blart the affidavits of the eyewitnesses is evidence the videos are evidence lay off the fattening food

Go whin about Brexit

he he he
not at 59 years of age

So you're not the cop you said you were. Imagine my surprise.
Surely there was some fraud in your state...c'mon bitch...start using your badge for something other than a paperweight.

What's stopping you from making arrests? Cholesterol?
in North Carolina retirement age for police is 55

View attachment 435796

And yet he still won in a landslide
Remember he only is trailing due to overwhelming fraud in 6 counties.

Coward

Wuss...

Forum List

Back