Trump offers Year End Message....nobody cares

Sad that the President offers a year end message and his ardent supporters (this board is about 70% right leaning) doesn't notice.

View attachment 435796

I think this, as much as anything else, is a sign that the world has moved on.
After Jan. 20th all the social media sites can ban him.

1. Trump lost, its official. But, the dems cheated, as shown by many documented cases of voter fraud. If only legitimate votes were counted, its conjecture as to who would have won. Biden is illegitimate because of documented voter fraud.
2. Barr is establishment, so is the USSC. No one wanted to mess with the US election system. Its up to the states to cleanup their systems, not the courts or the DOJ. The bad news is that blue states are partisan crooks.
3. Agree Harris will lose in 2024. I'm betting she will replace Biden as soon as Nancy 25ths his ass for senility.
4. The MSM can't call the US "sexist and racist" after Obama won twice. They can, but its sour grapes.

1) Zero documentation that the Dems cheated. Nada, nothing, zip, zilch. Buffoon-appointed judges and Repub state leadership agrees with me. The Orange Buffoon and his insane lawyers who don't have the 'nads to say 'fraud' in front of a judge agree with you.....Gee, who to believe....

74 million people that voted for him, care. Speak for yourself.
And the rest of America does not and there are more of us than you!
that's not true theft of an election says otherwise.
If I was a democrat and they couldn't cheat any better than they did I would be pissed because they got caught.
There was no theft conspiracy theorist. On to ignore you go!
whats wrong, moron? afraid of the TRUTH? just say ...yes.....now put me on your (afraid of) list

Never put anybody on ignore in 14 years.
But, why engage with fringe-dwelling loons.
I'm afraid of you, like Hitler was a nice guy.
And yes, on the list you go. Buh-bye Loon....

I heard it, ran into it somewhere, probably here. He just ran through his list of achievements, but a little surprising, he never said 'I" did it. He said "we." Pretty humble for him. He even gave a nod to the people who worked so hard to develop the vaccine. It was in passing, but it was a start. Are his losses finally deflating that huge ego of his a little?

Refreshing to know that you finally actually WATCHED a Trump speech instead of being told what he said by CNN.

He's ALWAYS used the word "we." He very rarely says "I" and always gives credit where it is due. Unlike Obama that said he got Bid Laden!!! LOL

I heard it, ran into it somewhere, probably here. He just ran through his list of achievements, but a little surprising, he never said 'I" did it. He said "we." Pretty humble for him. He even gave a nod to the people who worked so hard to develop the vaccine. It was in passing, but it was a start. Are his losses finally deflating that huge ego of his a little?

Refreshing to know that you finally actually WATCHED a Trump speech instead of being told what he said by CNN.

He's ALWAYS used the word "we." He very rarely says "I" and always gives credit where it is due. Unlike Obama that said he got Bid Laden!!! LOL

M'eh, it's just psychology 101 - say 'we' to ingratiate your followers to make them feel part of the team, when in fact he couldn't give two fucks about them.

Sad that the President offers a year end message and his ardent supporters (this board is about 70% right leaning) doesn't notice.

View attachment 435796

And to that I say, so long to Trump and the rest of his douchebags;

But is always looking for credit over everything he hasn't done.

View attachment 435796

Trump has only himself to blame.
1. Trump did not play his role as president as he should have. He never understood that every vote counts. He kept thinking that his ratings mattered more.
2. That said, the MSM's 95% negative and unfair "fake news" coverage of the Trump presidency from day-1 is a disgrace.
3. The real winner in 2020 is China, not America. Biden will sell us out and bag the cash, but won't call it the "China First" policy. We're back to the say one thing, but do another presidency, aka "no promises kept".
Wrong.

The press’ reporting on Trump was accurate, not ‘negative.’

When Trump said something stupid or ignorant the press reported that.

When Trump was wrong on an issue or advocated for a failed policy the press reported that.

And as Trump incessantly lied the press reported that as well, documenting why Trump’s statements were false, just as the press is supposed to do.

Again, Trump had only himself to blame.
1. Google the Harvard study on negative bias toward Trump, 95% negative bias.

2. The MSM always put a negative spin on Trump and refused to print anything positive. Kayleigh McEnany proved it hundreds of times at pressers.

3. The "fake news" MSM did not report objectively, they are generally a bunch of stupid PC leftists.

4. True, Trump lied a lot. That's part of his defense mechanism to deflect the MSM's continuous negative reporting. However, ALL POLITICIANS LIE MOST OF THE TIME. That is not unusual. Lets see if the MSM tracks how many lies Joe Biden tells over time.
hell democrat propaganda media covered for Jo's lies

What hasn't he done? rolled over like a good little rino and not hit back when hit?

What hasn't he done? rolled over like a good little rino and not hit back when hit?
"What hasn't he done?" He's done nothing for America. It's been all for himself.

View attachment 435796

And to that I say, so long to Trump and the rest of his douchebags;

bill lives in a fantasy that he is safe he's not like a lot in democrat propaganda media 2021 will be an awakening for them when they start dropping like flies.

"What hasn't he done?" He's done nothing for America. It's been all for himself.
and there you have more lies

I always watch before I comment, and I haven't watched CNN or anyone else in years. I disagree with your recall, but maybe that's just the impression I got from all his self-aggrandizement.

Last edited:

View attachment 435796

Trump has only himself to blame.
1. Trump did not play his role as president as he should have. He never understood that every vote counts. He kept thinking that his ratings mattered more.
2. That said, the MSM's 95% negative and unfair "fake news" coverage of the Trump presidency from day-1 is a disgrace.
3. The real winner in 2020 is China, not America. Biden will sell us out and bag the cash, but won't call it the "China First" policy. We're back to the say one thing, but do another presidency, aka "no promises kept".
Wrong.

The press’ reporting on Trump was accurate, not ‘negative.’

When Trump said something stupid or ignorant the press reported that.

When Trump was wrong on an issue or advocated for a failed policy the press reported that.

And as Trump incessantly lied the press reported that as well, documenting why Trump’s statements were false, just as the press is supposed to do.

Again, Trump had only himself to blame.
1. Google the Harvard study on negative bias toward Trump, 95% negative bias.

2. The MSM always put a negative spin on Trump and refused to print anything positive. Kayleigh McEnany proved it hundreds of times at pressers.

3. The "fake news" MSM did not report objectively, they are generally a bunch of stupid PC leftists.

4. True, Trump lied a lot. That's part of his defense mechanism to deflect the MSM's continuous negative reporting. However, ALL POLITICIANS LIE MOST OF THE TIME. That is not unusual. Lets see if the MSM tracks how many lies Joe Biden tells over time.
hell democrat propaganda media covered for Jo's lies
What lies were those, with proof of course?

and there you have more lies
LOl! Like you are going to prove I'm lying?

that's not true theft of an election says otherwise.
If I was a democrat and they couldn't cheat any better than they did I would be pissed because they got caught.
There was no theft conspiracy theorist. On to ignore you go!
whats wrong, moron? afraid of the TRUTH? just say ...yes.....now put me on your (afraid of) list

Never put anybody on ignore in 14 years.
But, why engage with fringe-dwelling loons.
I'm afraid of you, like Hitler was a nice guy.
And yes, on the list you go. Buh-bye Loon....
thats 1 less idiot...ta-ta

I don't think anyone actually voted for him. I think they voted for his lies, for his conspiracy theories, and his Twitter account, but not for him.
and the pedophile lovers and home wrecking whores lovers voted for xiden...huh....shows what you support...teach your kids well.... .just saying

I don't think anyone actually voted for him. I think they voted for his lies, for his conspiracy theories, and his Twitter account, but not for him.
and the pedophile lovers and home wrecking whores lovers voted for xiden...huh....shows what you support...teach your kids well.... .just saying
WTF are you babbling about now?

Are you tRumplings all on drugs?

WTF are you babbling about now?

Are you tRumplings all on drugs?
denial, deflect, twist to suit=demonRATs
dont cry because you voted for china, whores, and pedophiles. your kids will be proud

1. Trump lost, its official. But, the dems cheated, as shown by many documented cases of voter fraud. If only legitimate votes were counted, its conjecture as to who would have won. Biden is illegitimate because of documented voter fraud.
2. Barr is establishment, so is the USSC. No one wanted to mess with the US election system. Its up to the states to cleanup their systems, not the courts or the DOJ. The bad news is that blue states are partisan crooks.
3. Agree Harris will lose in 2024. I'm betting she will replace Biden as soon as Nancy 25ths his ass for senility.
4. The MSM can't call the US "sexist and racist" after Obama won twice. They can, but its sour grapes.

1) Zero documentation that the Dems cheated. Nada, nothing, zip, zilch. Buffoon-appointed judges and Repub state leadership agrees with me. The Orange Buffoon and his insane lawyers who don't have the 'nads to say 'fraud' in front of a judge agree with you.....Gee, who to believe....
There is tons of evidence proving voter fraud:
1. Over-vote counts, you can't have more votes than registered voters.
2. In PA the Sec of State violated the State Constitution by illegally extending the deadline for counting votes
3. Illegaly registered voters, like dead people, illegals voting, and using illegal addresses, etc.
4. Then there are hundreds of sworn affidavits proving wrongdoing, like not checking matching signatures, etc.

The proofs are there. There will be books proving it. Trump had it won until the fraudulant vote ballot stuffers cranked it up, whereby the college professors can prove that the number of strictly Biden votes in overtime was mathematically impossible.

Biden and the democrats cheated, Biden is illegitimate, period.
I can't wait for the special prosecutor to investigate the Biden money laundering schemes. Enjoy the next 4-years.

Forum List

Back