Trump Ohio rally in support of Troy Balderson for Congress, Rennaci for Senate, Dewine For Governor

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"We're doing a lot of things that people don't even know about."—President Trump just now in Lewis Center, Ohio

Trump now takes a shot at Mark Sanford and talks about "the Tallahassee trail" yet again rather than Appalachian Trail

"Speaker of the House" chant as Jim Jordan takes the stage with Trump

President Trump slamming the worthless Elite at Rally in Lewis Center, Ohio. “The Elite? More elite than me? I have better everything than they have, including this (points to brain).”

Trump on Jordan: "I dont want wrestle him. he's tough. he's 128-1 or something like that"

That's just scary! Let's hope Mueller shoots him down before he does any more damage to the American brand.

Trump Mocks GOP Rep. Mark Sanford’s Affair at Rally: ‘He Likes Flamingo Dancers From Argentina’

"This Trump rally speech makes more sense if you imagine him yelling for more pretzels from the bartender every third sentence or so."

"Even though it's 110 degrees in this crazy room...if you can take it I can take it. so much for my brand new beautiful suit!"

"A great night in Ohio’s 12th Congressional District with Troy Balderson! Troy loves Ohio, and he loves the people of Ohio. He will be fighting for you all the way. Danny O’Connor is a total puppet for Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters – Danny wants to raise your taxes, open your borders, and take away your 2nd Amendment. Vote for Troy on Tuesday!

Troy Balderson, running for Congress from Ohio, is in a big Election fight with a candidate who just got caught lying about his relationship with Nancy Pelosi" - President Trump

Troy Balderson is up by 1 point in the last poll. Based on my poll analysis, Balderson will win by 6 points on election night.

Forum List

Back