Trump on DeSantis: "I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering, I know more about him than anybody, other than perhaps his wife"

Trump needs to keep his mouth shut about DeSantis.

He will lose more supporters than he will gain.
He’s losing me already. He’d be a great president but I really hoped he had some introspection the last two years. It appears he didn’t if this is how he’s coming out of the gate.

He’s losing me already. He’d be a great president but I really hoped he had some introspection the last two years. It appears he didn’t if this is how he’s coming out of the gate.

If it is between Trump and DeSantis then DeSantis gets my vote.

I suspect if it comes to a knock down drag out between the two I suspect many Republicans will think like me and Trump will lose.

Trump will look like an asshole trashing the popular successful Governor DeSantis.

Trump needs to keep his mouth shut about DeSantis.

He will lose more supporters than he will gain.
Trump, keeping his mouth shut, that's impossible.
He can't help himself.

If it is between Trump and DeSantis then DeSantis gets my vote.

I suspect if it comes to a knock down drag out between the two I suspect many Republicans will think like me and Trump will lose.

Trump will look like an asshole trashing the popular successful Governor DeSantis.
All DeSantis has to do is run on his record and deflect the bullshit and he wins. I was really hoping they both would be civil but apparently it’s not going to go like that.

Apparently, your boy thinks that the American people don't have a memory. Or have access to the internet & video. Or maybe that hasen't occured to Trump yet because he's a psychopath & a narcissist.
This is a battle between Republicans, you liberal Democrats need to stay out of it.

Perhaps if Donald had done such a similarly robust background check on CHRIS WRAY, his home might not have been raided...

Attorney for W administration
Attorney for W administration

From everyone who wanted FBI and DOJ cleaned up, and what did we get...

The "genius" of trump picking Chris Wray...

Republicans won a crucial mid term election that put the GOP in the majority in congress and there are a ton of issues that are relevant in the political arena. Why spend time in a fantasy of republican internal conflict?

Forum List

Back