Trump on DeSantis: "I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering, I know more about him than anybody, other than perhaps his wife"

Fuck Trump. I live in Florida. DeSantis has been a great Governor. There is no need to say this stupid shit on election night.
The whole Trump/Desantis fued is a charade for the sucker's who support those two asswipes. Trump will buy out Ronnie Boy with a cabinet post & that will be the end of it, if God forbid that pile of shit gets the nomination.

Like calling Cruz’s wife ugly and his dad a part of JFK’s assassination?

So did Cruz hold that against him? Seems to me that Ted Cruz is one of Trump's biggest supporters.

That's because unlike some Republicans and most Democrats, Ted Cruz is not an idiot. He recognized Trump's greatness after he was elected President. And that is far more important than petty squabbles among Republicans.

i'll tell you stuff about Trump to counter it, let the battle begin!

FhEQi9EXwAAKt3u

his father assassinated JFK?

Apparently, your boy thinks that the American people don't have a memory. Or have access to the internet & video. Or maybe that hasen't occured to Trump yet because he's a psychopath & a narcissist.
What are you babbling about?

What are you babbling about?

Clipper has been eaten up in the head with TDS ever since 2016, when Trump took a big dump in that empty space between Clipper's ears.

He still hasn't gotten over that, and probably never will. :laughing0301:

Clipper has been eaten up in the head with TDS ever since 2016, when Trump took a big dump in that empty space between Clipper's ears.

He still hasn't gotten over that, and probably never will. :laughing0301:
Yea, but I got even when I helped Joe Biden send your boy packing to MAL, asswipe.

i'll tell you stuff about Trump to counter it, let the battle begin!

FhEQi9EXwAAKt3u

With any luck the Orange Comb-Over A$$hole gets his head handed to him in any next-round primaries...

The arrogant, ignorant, incompetent, inarticulate traitorous autocrat...

So did Cruz hold that against him? Seems to me that Ted Cruz is one of Trump's biggest supporters.

That's because unlike some Republicans and most Democrats, Ted Cruz is not an idiot. He recognized Trump's greatness after he was elected President. And that is far more important than petty squabbles among Republicans.
And just like that Cruz recognized how "great" Trump was.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cruz is a self debasing twit.

With any luck the Orange Comb-Over A$$hole gets his head handed to him in any next-round primaries...

That’s what you need, is luck, along with heaps of cheating.

Uhhh no. Desantis is actually a leader.

Has Desantis ever moved the US embassy to Jerusalem? Has he ever walked across the Korean DMZ and had a pow wow with a North Korean leader? Mobilized the pharmaceutical industry to come up with a new vaccine in only a few months, as opposed to 5-10 years? Did he ever oversee a war in the Middle East where no American soldiers were killed for 18 months? Has DeSantis ever made the US energy-dominant, have record low unemplyment rates for African American, created eated more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs, oversee the highest stock market gains in US history, create a new branch of the military and call it "Space Force", eliminate 8 government regulations for every one adopted, donate his salary, or pull out of unfair agreements like the Paris Climate Accord or Iran deal?

Those were things a real leader does, as are all of these...

Trump Administration Accomplishments – The White House

Awwww...poor little feller. Are you butthurt? :itsok:

This is how the Democrats win in 2024.
i don’t think DeSantis runs: if he does, it would be a hard fought primary. DeSantis is young enough to where he can afford to wait for a better opportunity to run.

Lyin' Ted and Little Marco (big ears boy) just love being belittled.

Earlier in this thread... "Trump should be quiet"

Now that will NEVER happen. Damn you don't know Trump yourself. Fools all around here.

Forum List

Back