Trump on Giuliani: "He'll get his facts straight"

Oh my Goodness Donald - Tis way too late for EITHER you or your new sidekick to get ANY facts straight. So we'll continue to ride this pathetic tidal wave of lies from now until such time as you're both mercifully removed from the White House.

"He's working hard. He’s learning the subject matter. And he's going to be issuing a statement, too," Trump said of the former New York mayor as reporters peppered him with questions about Giuliani's revelation on the White House South Lawn. "Rudy knows it’s a witch hunt. He started yesterday. He’ll get his facts straight."

Giuliani, who is also a former U.S. attorney and a failed presidential candidate, caused a sensation on Wednesday when he went on Fox News' “Hannity” and — to the evident surprise of the show’s host — seemed to contradict Trump's denials that he knew about the payment Cohen made to Daniels.

Later, in an interview with NBC News, Giuliani insisted that he had only shared details of the payment to Daniels with Trump about a week ago.

"I don’t think the president realized he paid him (Cohen) back for that specific thing until we (his legal team) made him aware of the paperwork," he said.

Giuliani said the president responded, “Oh my goodness, I guess that’s what it was for.”

Trump on Giuliani: 'He'll get his facts straight'
Get your facts straight. Trump wins in 2020 with a bigger landslide.
Yes, he will. With millions of illegals not voting he will. I'm just anxious to see if there are less democrats voting, because of deportations.

Forum List

Back