Trump: Once a Birther - always a Birther

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Continuing to create his own alternate universe .. something is horribly misfiring.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has continued to question the legitimacy of former President Barack Obama's birth certificate during private conversations in recent months, The New York Times reported, citing advisers who discussed Trump's statements.

Trump still questioning Obama's birthplace is just one of several instances The Times pointed to as examples of the President's reliance on "manufactured facts," as the newspaper reported Tuesday.

One sitting US senator quoted by the Times, "who listened as the President revived his doubts" about the issue, "chuckled" when speaking about what was said. Trump "has had a hard time letting go of his claim that Mr. Obama was not born in the United States," the senator, who "asked not to be named to discuss private conversations," told The New York Times.​

Report: Trump continues to question Obama's birth certificate - CNNPolitics

tumblr_orlf75me2P1qz4sr8o1_500.jpg

Obama is the first Birther. Apparently he told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya" and given his academic record, likely told his Ivy League universities that as well

bookbio.jpg

Continuing to create his own alternate universe .. something is horribly misfiring.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has continued to question the legitimacy of former President Barack Obama's birth certificate during private conversations in recent months, The New York Times reported, citing advisers who discussed Trump's statements.

Trump still questioning Obama's birthplace is just one of several instances The Times pointed to as examples of the President's reliance on "manufactured facts," as the newspaper reported Tuesday.

One sitting US senator quoted by the Times, "who listened as the President revived his doubts" about the issue, "chuckled" when speaking about what was said. Trump "has had a hard time letting go of his claim that Mr. Obama was not born in the United States," the senator, who "asked not to be named to discuss private conversations," told The New York Times.​

I still question Obama's birth place.

Obama is the first Birther. Apparently he told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya" and given his academic record, likely told his Ivy League universities that as well

How many times must this be debunked :confused-84:

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”​

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
how does this debunk anything? suppose Obama was born in Kenya and she wanted to cover for Obama?, or she got the information somewhere else? she would still be able to claim: "the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself " ...in fact if that were the case the language provided by you is exactly the language that would be used to explain it away...I'm not a birther either, even if he wasn't born here he was better than most Presidents.

how does this debunk anything? suppose Obama was born in Kenya and she wanted to cover for Obama?, or she got the information somewhere else? she would still be able to claim: "the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself " ...in fact if that were the case the language provided by you is exactly the language that would be used to explain it away...I'm not a birther either, even if he wasn't born here he was better than most Presidents.
he wasn't born here he was better than most Presidents.
Please tell us what did Obama do better?

He’s prepping his base for a tax reform failure

More anonymous sources? Shocker.

I meant my use of the phrase "pot calling the kettle black," but I see you are too much of an idiot to understand. You seem to be the one posting all the idiotic and racist material.

Forum List

Back