Trump ordered Security Clearances be issued to Kuchner and Ivanka

We have 22 million illegals in America and democrats are worried about security clearances?? Lol haha
And republicans are worried about a wall when we already have those 22 million here???Why not take care of that first?
Did you ever call a plumber to stop a leak? First thing, stop the flow. Then deal with the damage. No plumber, no person of ordinary intelligence would propose dealing with the cause of the flood last.
What you say makes some sense but with those 22 million here doing so much damage why not get them out first ?Will your plumber save a drowning lady first or fix the problem?
You didn’t think about this did you

Kushner is not a wall nitwits.

He's the idiot that is running our foreign policy and can't get a security clearance.

Do we even HAVE a Secretary of State any more?

He's the idiot that is running our foreign policy and can't get a security clearance.
Correct. He is alleged to have tried to construct a backchannel to Putin to sidestep official (and, most importantly, documented) channels .

Now this little turd IS the backchannel to countries in the Middle East.

And, as long as he can present his actions as being some or all of: projecting power, flattering the president, or turning profits, he has an ignrant, nodding sycophant in the Oval office.

Correct. He is alleged to have tried to construct a backchannel to Putin to sidestep official (and, most importantly, documented) channels .

LOL...He wanted to put a secure communication IN the Russian Embassy as that back chanel....

Even the RUSSIANS thought that was insane

LOL...He wanted to put a secure communication IN the Russian Embassy as that back chanel....

Even the RUSSIANS thought that was insane
Well, he is (now) a world-renowned moron. I would say hes one of the most powerful people in the world, but that would be misguided and misleading. He's a mark that turns his patrons into more powerful people.

They still work for the president,
But don't owe him any loyalty and don't follow his rules.

We can do this all day, you know. You think they should show fealty to the president, because...trump cult. No need to look for any deeper meaning in all this.

They have to follow his legal orders, even if they disagree with him politically. If he gives them illegal orders they have to report it.

They can't try to sabotage his agenda because they disagree with him.

They should do their fucking jobs.

But they are mostly gutless political hacks like you.

The job is to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Period. That's the oath of office that they took. If Trump is doing something that goes against all logic, reason, common sense, and is the sort of thing that the Constitution was designed to prevent, then should these people just follow orders? That's how the Holocaust happened. People just followed orders, no matter how odious.

To me, it is shocking that ANYONE would have separated small children from their parents. DHS officials even admitted knowing it would permanently damaged these children, BUT THEY DID IT ANYWAYS.

We can do this all day, you know. You think they should show fealty to the president, because...trump cult. No need to look for any deeper meaning in all this.

They have to follow his legal orders, even if they disagree with him politically. If he gives them illegal orders they have to report it.

The job is to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Period. That's the oath of office that they took. If Trump is doing something that goes against all logic, reason, common sense, and is the sort of thing that the Constitution was designed to prevent, then should these people just follow orders? That's how the Holocaust happened. People just followed orders, no matter how odious.

To me, it is shocking that ANYONE would have separated small children from their parents. DHS officials even admitted knowing it would permanently damaged these children, BUT THEY DID IT ANYWAYS.
------------------------------------------ going against all Logic . REASON , Common Sense and thats in your OPINION . I'm sure that President Trump and his advisers believes that everything the TRUMP does is Constitutional or he wouldn't do it . As far as the mexican and 'otm' kids , those kids will be fine not that that matters to me DLady .

Last edited:
AMERICANS are separated from their kids everyday by American Courts of Law when criminal parents go to jail DLady .

Guess what happens when you get arrested? Do they put the kids in jail with you? No, you are separated.

Don't want your kids taken away, don't break the law, dumbass!

They have to follow his legal orders,
Or , they can quit, as they have done over and over and over, when they find his orders to be abnormal.

Notice a pattern,Trumpkin? Of course not.

Quitting is fine as well. More should quit, it would help with another one of my priorities, shrinking the federal government.

Staying and sabotaging either actively or passively is a no go.

"logic, reason and sense" isn't a judgement on the constitutionality of a given order. Sorry, but as long as Trump's directives follow the constitution and the authority under given laws, the civil service is bound to follow them even if they don't like them. Or they can quit if their panties are in a real bunch over it.

Do parents get to take their kids with them into prison?

You're talking about asylum seekers in detention. They have committed no crime.

Remember that "innocent until proven guilty" thing you keep claiming for the Orange Fool?

You're talking about asylum seekers in detention. They have committed no crime.

Remember that "innocent until proven guilty" thing you keep claiming for the Orange Fool?

They came across the border illegally.

That act alone warrants detention, and most of their asylum requests are bullshit.

There were at least 30 people that couldn't normally get a security clearance, but it was overruled by Carl Kline.

I wonder how many of them relay messages between the Russian embassy and Trump.

Quitting is fine as well. More should quit, it would help with another one of my priorities, shrinking the federal government.
No it wouldn't. As evidenced by what the rest of us call, "reality", it just results in unqualified people being appointed.

I noticed the other day, spray-painted neatly in white every few yards on the sidewalk, the words Ivanka is a ****, over and over again. It occurred to me that my son, who had learned the word pussy from our president in his infamous Access Hollywood recording, might now get to learn the word **** from the sidewalk.

No it wouldn't. As evidenced by what the rest of us call, "reality", it just results in unqualified people being appointed.

There are plenty of competent people out there to take their place.

If they don't want to do their job, they can quit.

Forum List

Back