Trump orders millions of illegals arrested and deported - On the radio Just Now

But don't celebrate yet...it could be a scare tactic.....

Trump Says ICE Will Start Removing “Millions of Illegal Aliens.” Here’s What’s Actually Happening.

Trump says ICE will start removing "millions of illegal aliens." Here's what's actually happening.

I will VOLUNTEER to assist. Anyone with me?

No problem with LEGAL immigration. But the lawlessness HAS TO END

Yet only 1 city in Tx, who has the second most illegals in the states. Texas will probably not have any raids, as they are soooooo very Republican.

U.S. unauthorized immigrant population estimates by state, 2016

But don't celebrate yet...it could be a scare tactic.....

Trump Says ICE Will Start Removing “Millions of Illegal Aliens.” Here’s What’s Actually Happening.

Trump says ICE will start removing "millions of illegal aliens." Here's what's actually happening.

I will VOLUNTEER to assist. Anyone with me?

No problem with LEGAL immigration. But the lawlessness HAS TO END
I reported an Illegal to police the other night in New Orleans and had him hauled off to jail. He was working at a local restaurant on South Carrollton and the bartender ratted him out to me. It made me feel just and patriotic. He was the third I've turned in and had arrested in 3 years. I plan on stepping up my efforts.

It's being discussed on FOX right now. I hope there are no more delays. Boot them out already.

Many believe in the Deep State, which is aligned with the Globalists.

If ones believes that, it should also be believed that the DS will not allow such deportations since it goes against their methodology.

Ten million at 100 per bus is 100,000 bus loads.

You people had better get hot with your little plan.

It's being discussed on FOX right now. I hope there are no more delays. Boot them out already.
You're talking about deporting families and women who are just looking for a better life.

Nevermind the fact that these deportees represent the middle-class in those countries......the extremely poor couldn't afford to to come here.

You're talking about deporting families and women who are just looking for a better life.

Nevermind the fact that these deportees represent the middle-class in those countries......the extremely poor couldn't afford to to come here.
The ones that will be taken into custody and deported are those who have outstanding deportation orders. They have had an asylum hearing and been denied. They have committed crimes and ordered deported. Don't look to me for sympathy for families or women that should never have come here never have lied about an asylum claim and never have committed crimes once they got here. They are looking for a better life. Yours will do.

The ones that will be taken into custody and deported are those who have outstanding deportation orders. They have had an asylum hearing and been denied. They have committed crimes and ordered deported. Don't look to me for sympathy for families or women that should never have come here never have lied about an asylum claim and never have committed crimes once they got here. They are looking for a better life. Yours will do.
Just because they broke immigration laws, and deceitfully frog-jumped over other law-abiding immigrants waiting in line, doesn't mean you can just kick all of those potential Democrat voters out of the country before the 2020 election. THAT'S RACIST!!!!

Just because they broke immigration laws, and deceitfully frog-jumped over other law-abiding immigrants waiting in line, doesn't mean you can just kick all of those potential Democrat voters out of the country before the 2020 election. THAT'S RACIST!!!!
Ewyting wiz wayciss.

South Florida is damn near Cuba / Mexico now. About like California or getting there in a hurry.
Go to Miami.....you'll be pressed to find an English speaking business anymore.

It's working it's way North. Fort Lauderdale is quickly becoming Hispanic.

Although most Cubans are NOT for open borders.

Forum List

Back