Trump orders purge of critical race theory from federal agencies.

Critical race theory teaches that race is an arbitrary, subjective classification.

It would seem that the only way to combat the effects of systemic racism would be to adopt 'color-blindness' when it comes to race.

If we don't see race, we can't very well be racist.

For many years, that's what we were taught. To not judge anyone, positively or negatively, because of their race. We were taught to judge everyone individually, on their personal traits rather than any racial affiliation.

Now, I'm being told that approach to combating racism is wrong, and we're back to judging people based on their race again.

I'm too old to change, I'm going to keep on believing that every person should be judged on their individual merits, regardless or race, creed, or color.

If that makes me racist, well ... so be it.

Critical race theory teaches that race is an arbitrary, subjective classification.

It would seem that the only way to combat the effects of systemic racism would be to adopt 'color-blindness' when it comes to race.

For many years, that's what we were taught. To not judge anyone, positively or negatively, because of their race. We were taught to judge everyone individually, on their personal traits rather than any racial affiliation.

Now, I'm being told that approach to combating racism is wrong, and we're back to judging people based on their race again.

I'm too old to change, I'm going to keep on believing that every person should be judged on their individual merits, regardless or race, creed, or color.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

The Critical Race Theory is the movement to inject racism into everything in America so that leftists can disqualify everything they oppose as merely "racist."

~~~~~~

The Critical Race Theory is the movement to inject racism into everything in America so that leftists can disqualify everything they oppose as merely "racist."

~~~~~~
Democrats have been doing it for more than 100 years, but really emphasized and institutionalized in gov't beginning in the 1960's.

America is a racist country,, That’s what they wanted to teach lol wow .. ENDED!
If the United States and all white people are so very racist, we suck at it. Blacks are in every occupational field we have, including the presidency, twice.

Democrats and their subsidiaries have been resegregating this country almost from the moment desegregation began. The NAACP’s out there learned from the Negro Leagues that integration is bad for business.
Democrats survive on the mantra of segregate and pander.
Marxists know that dividing a country creates a destabilization that enables
implementation of marxism.
Put all of that together and you wind up where we are today.
Trump may be this country’s last hope to remain a constitutional republic.

That's why we vote for this guy.

Too bad you couldn't do the same for our public schools where the brainwashing starts at an early age.

Is the media or the school systems more dangerous to the nation? That's an intriguing question.

If the United States and all white people are so very racist, we suck at it. Blacks are in every occupational field we have, including the presidency, twice.
While using Affirmative Action - jumping to the front of the line for job hiring, job promotions, business loans, college admissions, college financial aid, etc.

This ban should include private industry and state and local governments, as well as the federal govt.

Last edited:
While using Affirmative Action - jumping to the front of the line for job hiring, job promotions, business loans, college admissions, college financial aid, etc.

Factually, Democrats produced their first 'Affirmative Action' president Barack Hussein Obama Jr. He is also the first president that uses aliases, was educated in America initally using a Fulbright scholoarship. One could consider that Democrats have used Obama as their first token house *******.

Democrats have been doing it for more than 100 years, but really emphasized and institutionalized in gov't beginning in the 1960's.
at the same time being kkkers. can't make it up.

Forum List

Back