🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump & O'Reilly

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I see Trump has endorsed O'Reilly's inappropriate behavior with women. Is anyone surprised? One groper defending another groper.
Fox is also backing O-Reilly.
In the world of wealthy Republicans, its OK to sexually or otherwise abuse women as long as you pay them off.

If either were true men, they wouldn't need to do that.

I see Trump has endorsed O'Reilly's inappropriate behavior with women. Is anyone surprised? One groper defending another groper.
In the world of wealthy Republicans, its OK to sexually or otherwise abuse women as long as you pay them off.

Looks like a Melania/Mrs Bill O'Reilly dem potus ticket in the future.

LOL

Analysis | Alec Baldwin’s Bill O’Reilly discusses sexual harassment with Alec Baldwin’s Donald Trump

"Trump’s greatest achievements are in the field of ignorance. Up until this period I had always thought of ignorance as a void, as an absence of knowledge. But Trump’s ignorance is not just an absence; it is a rich, intricate and entirely separate universe of negative information, a sort of fertile intellectual antimatter with its own gravitational pull.
It’s not so much that he isn’t well informed; it’s that he is prodigiously learned in the sort of knowledge that doesn’t accord with the facts of our current dimension.

It is in its own way a privilege to be alive at the same time as a man who is the Albert Einstein of confirmation bias, a man whose most impressive wall is the one between himself and evidence, a man who doesn’t need to go off in search of enemies because he is already his own worst one."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/opinion/the-coming-incompetence-crisis.html

Trump, Syria & How Not To Be "Presidential"

Remind us again, which Democrat president was it that used his position of power to get BJ's from a 20 year old intern, and shoved cigars up her pussycat?

its OK to sexually or otherwise abuse women as long as you pay them off.
Old enough to remember the Kennedys?

Any thoughts on Slick Willy's adventures?

Yeah, he's a pig.

So do you have any thoughts on the topic of this thread?

It was on topic, men behaving badly.

Go whine about people not condoning baby murder...or some other left loon cause.

Soooooo.....nothing from you about these men behaving badly.....

How very hypocritical of you.

I said they behaved badly, you should probably work on comprehension skills.

Remind us again, which Democrat president was it that used his position of power to get BJ's from a 20 year old intern, and shoved cigars up her pussycat?

Now I get it. Some people haven't moved past the late '90s. They think that the Clinton-Lewinski scandal is a current event!

Now I get it. Some people haven't moved past the late '90s. They think that the Clinton-Lewinski scandal is a current event!

After hearing BBBBBBUUTTT BOOOOOOSH! For eight years that's sort of funny

Yeah, he's a pig.

Go whine about people not condoning baby murder...or some other left loon cause.

You didn't. You asked a question about Clinton.

Do try to keep up, dear.

Really. Update the playbook.

At least pretend like you're thinking of responses.

Yeah, he's a pig.

You didn't. You asked a question about Clinton.

Do try to keep up, dear.

Listen up, hag. You need to learn something and it may as well be now, I take no left loon serious. In fact I despise left loons with every fiber of my being.

You want to bitch and moan about Trump and O'Rielly but if someone mentions the obvious you lose your minds.

Really. Update the playbook.

At least pretend like you're thinking of responses.

Lol you should have seen that one coming, noob

Forum List

Back