🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump & O'Reilly

Yeah, he's a pig.

So do you have any thoughts on the topic of this thread?

It was on topic, men behaving badly.

Go whine about people not condoning baby murder...or some other left loon cause.

Soooooo.....nothing from you about these men behaving badly.....

How very hypocritical of you.

I said they behaved badly, you should probably work on comprehension skills.

You didn't. You asked a question about Clinton.

Do try to keep up, dear.

Listen up, hag. You need to learn something and it may as well be now, I take no left loon serious. In fact I despise left loons with every fiber of my being.

You want to bitch and moan about Trump and O'Rielly but if someone mentions the obvious you lose your minds.

Yes, yes....I'm the one losing my mind.

Because agreeing that Clinton was a pig and asking you to address the topic is just so....CRAZY.

Yeah, he's a pig.

Go whine about people not condoning baby murder...or some other left loon cause.

Do try to keep up, dear.

Listen up, hag. You need to learn something and it may as well be now, I take no left loon serious. In fact I despise left loons with every fiber of my being.

You want to bitch and moan about Trump and O'Rielly but if someone mentions the obvious you lose your minds.
What's "the obvious?"

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

The left couldn't get bimbos to say they were grabbed by O'Reilly. They couldn't get dates to fake. They had to settle for phone calls.

Hey, bimbs. Did you record any non touching phone calls?

Yeah, he's a pig.

Do try to keep up, dear.

Wow, you right wingers are really dumber than shit.

Lewinsky was the aggressor with Bill Clinton. Did you see Monica claiming she was molested? No.

I guess you don't know the difference between consensual sex & forced unwanted sex / sexual harassment.

Here you are defending thew groper-in-chief and his ilk.

The left couldn't get bimbos to say they were grabbed by O'Reilly. They couldn't get dates to fake. They had to settle for phone calls.

Hey, bimbs. Did you record any non touching phone calls?
O'Reilly paid them off with agreements for silence you stupid shit.

The rich and powerful all play by a different playbook, always have. It has nothing to do with whether there is a D or an R behind their name. Or, in the Clinton's case, whether you are a M or an F.

O'Reilly is an arrogant prick. I had always heard that, but I like to judge for myself. I witnessed it working security for an event he was at. He treated people like crap. His "reasonable" on air persona is a farce to keep people watching him.

So, it appears that the other news channels are so pathetic that he still wins out over them despite his arrogance.

I see Trump has endorsed O'Reilly's inappropriate behavior with women. Is anyone surprised? One groper defending another groper.
Fox is also backing O-Reilly.
In the world of wealthy Republicans, its OK to sexually or otherwise abuse women as long as you pay them off.

If either were true men, they wouldn't need to do that.
Remind us again, which Democrat president was it that used his position of power to get BJ's from a 20 year old intern, and shoved cigars up her pussycat?

Now I get it. Some people haven't moved past the late '90s. They think that the Clinton-Lewinski scandal is a current event!
No you don't get it at all. Some "people" show fake outrage over a recording of two guys in some alpha male bragging about women, yet didn't say jack shit when a Democrat president with a history of rape and assault tricked a young intern into giving him BJ's while shoving cigars up her pussycat. And the same woman that ran as the Democratic candidate for presidency was his wife who attacked the same women who came forward.

Last edited:
I see Trump has endorsed O'Reilly's inappropriate behavior with women. Is anyone surprised? One groper defending another groper.
In the world of wealthy Republicans, its OK to sexually or otherwise abuse women as long as you pay them off.

Endorsing O Reilly's behavior is as dumb as assuming that O Reilly really did do something wrong.

Do try to keep up, dear.

Lewinsky was the aggressor with Bill Clinton. Did you see Monica claiming she was molested? No.

I guess you don't know the difference between consensual sex & forced unwanted sex / sexual harassment.

The left is funny. While there is no proof that Donald Trump has done anything, they went out of their way to defend a president who was a pervert, rapist, molestor, and one who used his position of power to make sexual advances on women. And then they made his wife, who attacked the victims of her husband's escapades, as the presidential nominee of their party. And somehow, they claim to be the party of woman's rights. Ya gotta love it!

Remind us again, which Democrat president was it that used his position of power to get BJ's from a 20 year old intern, and shoved cigars up her pussycat?

Now I get it. Some people haven't moved past the late '90s. They think that the Clinton-Lewinski scandal is a current event!
No you don't get it at all. Some "people" show fake outrage over two guys some alpha male bragging about women, yet didn't say jack shit when a Democrat president with a history of rape and assault tricked a young intern into giving him BJ's while shoving cigars up her pussycat. And the same woman that ran as the Democratic candidate for presidency was his wife who attacked the same women who came forward.

No you don't get it at all. Some "people" show fake outrage over two guys some alpha male bragging about women, yet didn't say jack shit when a Democrat president with a history of rape and assault tricked a young intern into giving him BJ's while shoving cigars up her pussycat. And the same woman that ran as the Democratic candidate for presidency was his wife who attacked the same women who came forward.

Old men bragging about assaulting women is OK with you people? Really. The exact same ones who had a fit about Clinton & Lewinsky?

Again, I know it is tough for you Trumpish women haters but some women like to have sex with certain men. And, since you don't get it, there is a difference between consensual sex & forced sex.

I have never defended Clinton but there were no claims of rape against Clinton that had any merit. He had complaints that he had exposed himself & asked for sex. I think that is different than your orange buddy grabbing women. That is different that O'Reilly wanting sex from coworkers & demoting them when they said no.

Mnica Lewinsky was over 21, free, and perfectly able to decide to have sex with Clinton.

Trump groped. He invaded the dressing room of under aged girls in the Teen Miss USA, he is accused of raping a 14 year old girl.

Endorsing O Reilly's behavior is as dumb as assuming that O Reilly really did do something wrong.
So he paid women millions of dollars for their silence about what? If not sex then what?

Do try to keep up, dear.

The left is funny. While there is no proof that Donald Trump has done anything, they went out of their way to defend a president who was a pervert, rapist, molestor, and one who used his position of power to make sexual advances on women. And then they made his wife, who attacked the victims of her husband's escapades, as the presidential nominee of their party. And somehow, they claim to be the party of woman's rights. Ya gotta love it!

No proof other than Trump's own words & the words of accusers including a woman whom he raped when she was 14?

Wives defend their husbands. You blame Hillary for Bill's actions.

Then, you voted vfor Donald J Trump & that gives you NO right to ever complain about men who sexually assault women.

Old men bragging about assaulting women is OK with you people? Really. The exact same ones who had a fit about Clinton & Lewinsky?

Again, I know it is tough for you Trumpish women haters but some women like to have sex with certain men. And, since you don't get it, there is a difference between consensual sex & forced sex.

I have never defended Clinton but there were no claims of rape against Clinton that had any merit. He had complaints that he had exposed himself & asked for sex. I think that is different than your orange buddy grabbing women. That is different that O'Reilly wanting sex from coworkers & demoting them when they said no.

Mnica Lewinsky was over 21, free, and perfectly able to decide to have sex with Clinton.

Trump groped. He invaded the dressing room of under aged girls in the Teen Miss USA, he is accused of raping a 14 year old girl.

Men are always bragging and exaggerating about women. But you've declared yourself as a women a long time ago, so how would you know, Peggy Sue? Educate yourself, these are the leaders of your party:

Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by three women. Apart from these three accusers, many other women have accused Clinton of consensual adultery.

Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself and sexually harassing her. Charges of sexual misconduct somewhat gained heightened publicity during Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. In addition to these accusers, several other women have accused Clinton of consensual adultery.

Of all the allegations made against him regarding his sexual history, Clinton has only admitted extramarital relationships with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers. Through his representatives, he has responded to the allegations by attempting to discredit the credibility of the accusers, noting that (in the case of Broaddrick and Willey) they previously testified, under oath, that Clinton never made unwanted advances. Several witnesses close to Willey and Jones state that the two women described their encounter with Clinton as consensual.

The three accusers, Willey, Broaddrick and Jones reemerged in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign as critics of Hillary Clinton (accusing her of enabling her husband's alleged sexual assault) and as supporters of Republican nominee Donald Trump, who himself was also facing sexual assault allegations during the campaign. They appeared as debate guests at the second 2016 presidential debate, alongside Kathy Shelton, and referenced Bill Clinton in pre-debate statements.

So he paid women millions of dollars for their silence about what? If not sex then what?
Settlements may be part of doing business. People can throw shit against the wall to see what sticks, and this may be what O Reilly puts up with. I do not know what really happened, so cannot defend O Reilly, but since I do not know the real truth, I cannot assume he is guilty either. If I thought I could get a couple million, settlement from O Reilly, I might consider suing him too.

Forum List

Back