🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump & O'Reilly

I wonder if Democrats ate their soiled underwear over what Bill Clinton did to women, the way they're doing now:

In a 1999 episode of Dateline NBC, former Bill Clinton volunteer Juanita Broaddrick alleged that, in the late 1970s, Clinton raped her in her hotel room. According to Broaddrick, she agreed to meet with Clinton for coffee in the lobby of her hotel, but Clinton asked if they could go to her room to avoid a crowd of reporters; she agreed. Once Clinton had isolated her in her hotel room, Broaddrick states that he raped her. Broaddrick stated Clinton injured her lip by biting it during the assault. In 1999, Clinton denied Broaddrick's allegations through his lawyer.

Here's the Left's reaction to the women who accused Bill Clinton:

Joy Behar controversy

Two decades after most of the events in question, on the U.S. television program The View co-host Joy Behar referred to Bill Clinton's accusers as "tramps."

Democrats, defenders of women's rights? Ha ha ha. Gimmi a fuckin' break.

I see Trump has endorsed O'Reilly's inappropriate behavior with women. Is anyone surprised? One groper defending another groper.
Fox is also backing O-Reilly.
In the world of wealthy Republicans, its OK to sexually or otherwise abuse women as long as you pay them off.

If either were true men, they wouldn't need to do that.
Remind us again, which Democrat president was it that used his position of power to get BJ's from a 20 year old intern, and shoved cigars up her pussycat?

Now I get it. Some people haven't moved past the late '90s. They think that the Clinton-Lewinski scandal is a current event!
No you don't get it at all. Some "people" show fake outrage over a recording of two guys in some alpha male bragging about women, yet didn't say jack shit when a Democrat president with a history of rape and assault tricked a young intern into giving him BJ's while shoving cigars up her pussycat. And the same woman that ran as the Democratic candidate for presidency was his wife who attacked the same women who came forward.

How does someone "trick" a woman into giving a blow job? Did he tell her it would play music?:lmao:

And please link all convictions of Bill Clinton for rape and assault of women.

I wonder if Democrats ate their soiled underwear over what Bill Clinton did to women, the way they're doing now:

In a 1999 episode of Dateline NBC, former Bill Clinton volunteer Juanita Broaddrick alleged that, in the late 1970s, Clinton raped her in her hotel room. According to Broaddrick, she agreed to meet with Clinton for coffee in the lobby of her hotel, but Clinton asked if they could go to her room to avoid a crowd of reporters; she agreed. Once Clinton had isolated her in her hotel room, Broaddrick states that he raped her. Broaddrick stated Clinton injured her lip by biting it during the assault. In 1999, Clinton denied Broaddrick's allegations through his lawyer.

Broaddrick denied the allegations for years & years.

I see Trump has endorsed O'Reilly's inappropriate behavior with women. Is anyone surprised? One groper defending another groper.
In the world of wealthy Republicans, its OK to sexually or otherwise abuse women as long as you pay them off.

Remind us again, which Democrat president was it that used his position of power to get BJ's from a 20 year old intern, and shoved cigars up her pussycat?

Now I get it. Some people haven't moved past the late '90s. They think that the Clinton-Lewinski scandal is a current event!
No you don't get it at all. Some "people" show fake outrage over two guys some alpha male bragging about women, yet didn't say jack shit when a Democrat president with a history of rape and assault tricked a young intern into giving him BJ's while shoving cigars up her pussycat. And the same woman that ran as the Democratic candidate for presidency was his wife who attacked the same women who came forward.

No you don't get it at all. Some "people" show fake outrage over two guys some alpha male bragging about women, yet didn't say jack shit when a Democrat president with a history of rape and assault tricked a young intern into giving him BJ's while shoving cigars up her pussycat. And the same woman that ran as the Democratic candidate for presidency was his wife who attacked the same women who came forward.

Old men bragging about assaulting women is OK with you people? Really. The exact same ones who had a fit about Clinton & Lewinsky?

Again, I know it is tough for you Trumpish women haters but some women like to have sex with certain men. And, since you don't get it, there is a difference between consensual sex & forced sex.

I have never defended Clinton but there were no claims of rape against Clinton that had any merit. He had complaints that he had exposed himself & asked for sex. I think that is different than your orange buddy grabbing women. That is different that O'Reilly wanting sex from coworkers & demoting them when they said no.

Mnica Lewinsky was over 21, free, and perfectly able to decide to have sex with Clinton.

Trump groped. He invaded the dressing room of under aged girls in the Teen Miss USA, he is accused of raping a 14 year old girl.

Men are always bragging and exaggerating about women. But you've declared yourself as a women a long time ago, so how would you know, Peggy Sue? Educate yourself, these are the leaders of your party:

Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by three women. Apart from these three accusers, many other women have accused Clinton of consensual adultery.

Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself and sexually harassing her. Charges of sexual misconduct somewhat gained heightened publicity during Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. In addition to these accusers, several other women have accused Clinton of consensual adultery.

Of all the allegations made against him regarding his sexual history, Clinton has only admitted extramarital relationships with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers. Through his representatives, he has responded to the allegations by attempting to discredit the credibility of the accusers, noting that (in the case of Broaddrick and Willey) they previously testified, under oath, that Clinton never made unwanted advances. Several witnesses close to Willey and Jones state that the two women described their encounter with Clinton as consensual.

The three accusers, Willey, Broaddrick and Jones reemerged in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign as critics of Hillary Clinton (accusing her of enabling her husband's alleged sexual assault) and as supporters of Republican nominee Donald Trump, who himself was also facing sexual assault allegations during the campaign. They appeared as debate guests at the second 2016 presidential debate, alongside Kathy Shelton, and referenced Bill Clinton in pre-debate statements.

I don't brag about assauloting women. Evidently you do.

You see, I have REAL experiences with willing women. You, evidently, need to assault women.

ASnd really, blaming Hillasry for her hiusbamnds acts is really pasthetic whjern you voted for Donald Trumpo.

Trump walked into the teen miss dressing room to spy on naked under aged girls.

Trump accused of raping a 14 year old girl.

I never voted for Bill Clinton. You voted for grioper Trump.

Explain it.

You can't have a freakin fit about accusations in the clinton realm & then say accusations don't count when it comes to your perverted orange buddy.

No you don't get it at all. Some "people" show fake outrage over a recording of two guys in some alpha male bragging about women, yet didn't say jack shit when a Democrat president with a history of rape and assault tricked a young intern into giving him BJ's while shoving cigars up her pussycat. And the same woman that ran as the Democratic candidate for presidency was his wife who attacked the same women who came forward.

How does someone "trick" a woman into giving a blow job? Did he tell her it would play music?:lmao:

He used his position of power to gain sexual favors an inexperienced woman old enough to be his daughter. Is this the first time a woman was forced into this for fear of losing her job?

And please link all the convictions of Trump for assault of women.

Ah...the Democratic Party, protector of women's rights. :laugh2:

Last edited:

Old men bragging about assaulting women is OK with you people? Really. The exact same ones who had a fit about Clinton & Lewinsky?

Again, I know it is tough for you Trumpish women haters but some women like to have sex with certain men. And, since you don't get it, there is a difference between consensual sex & forced sex.

I have never defended Clinton but there were no claims of rape against Clinton that had any merit. He had complaints that he had exposed himself & asked for sex. I think that is different than your orange buddy grabbing women. That is different that O'Reilly wanting sex from coworkers & demoting them when they said no.

Mnica Lewinsky was over 21, free, and perfectly able to decide to have sex with Clinton.

Trump groped. He invaded the dressing room of under aged girls in the Teen Miss USA, he is accused of raping a 14 year old girl.

Men are always bragging and exaggerating about women. But you've declared yourself as a women a long time ago, so how would you know, Peggy Sue? Educate yourself, these are the leaders of your party:

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by three women. Apart from these three accusers, many other women have accused Clinton of consensual adultery.

Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself and sexually harassing her. Charges of sexual misconduct somewhat gained heightened publicity during Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. In addition to these accusers, several other women have accused Clinton of consensual adultery.

Of all the allegations made against him regarding his sexual history, Clinton has only admitted extramarital relationships with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers. Through his representatives, he has responded to the allegations by attempting to discredit the credibility of the accusers, noting that (in the case of Broaddrick and Willey) they previously testified, under oath, that Clinton never made unwanted advances. Several witnesses close to Willey and Jones state that the two women described their encounter with Clinton as consensual.

The three accusers, Willey, Broaddrick and Jones reemerged in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign as critics of Hillary Clinton (accusing her of enabling her husband's alleged sexual assault) and as supporters of Republican nominee Donald Trump, who himself was also facing sexual assault allegations during the campaign. They appeared as debate guests at the second 2016 presidential debate, alongside Kathy Shelton, and referenced Bill Clinton in pre-debate statements.

You see, I have REAL experiences with willing women. You, evidently, need to assault women.

ASnd really, blaming Hillasry for her hiusbamnds acts is really pasthetic whjern you voted for Donald Trumpo.

Explain it.

You can't have a freakin fit about accusations in the clinton realm & then say accusations don't count when it comes to your perverted orange buddy.
Grabbing a woman's ass, pussy, or breasts does not constitute "assault" you fucking moron, neither does grabbing a man's ass, dick, or balls. In fact some men like it, as do women, and it's part of foreplay. But you don't have a penis, so what would you know.

Last edited:

Broaddrick denied the allegations for years & years.
Coincidence that so many women called Clinton a pervert and groper, but since he was a Democrat leader he gets a free pass. :rofl:

He used his position of power to gain sexual favors an inexperienced woman old enough to be his daughter. Is this the first time a woman was forced into this for fear of losing her job?

The record showed that Lewinsky was not tricked, coerced, or forced. So, fail.

And I never claimed that Trump was a convicted assaulter of women. I did hear words from his own mouth that he harasses women by kissing and grabbing them without asking.

Explain it.

Grabbing a woman's ass, pussy, or breasts does not constitute "assault" you fucking moron, neither does grabbing a man's ass, dick, or balls. In fact some men like it, as do women, and it's part of foreplay. But you don't have a penis, so what would you know.

It's assault if it's unwanted.

Two adult old age pussy grabbers.

Normally this sh!t stops in high school.

It was on topic, men behaving badly.

Go whine about people not condoning baby murder...or some other left loon cause.

Soooooo.....nothing from you about these men behaving badly.....

How very hypocritical of you.

I said they behaved badly, you should probably work on comprehension skills.

You didn't. You asked a question about Clinton.

Do try to keep up, dear.

Listen up, hag. You need to learn something and it may as well be now, I take no left loon serious. In fact I despise left loons with every fiber of my being.

You want to bitch and moan about Trump and O'Rielly but if someone mentions the obvious you lose your minds.
Wow, you right wingers are really dumber than shit.

Lewinsky was the aggressor with Bill Clinton. Did you see Monica claiming she was molested? No.

I guess you don't know the difference between consensual sex & forced unwanted sex / sexual harassment.

Here you are defending thew groper-in-chief and his ilk.

How is it affecting their job performance?

And I never claimed that Trump was a convicted assaulter of women. I did hear words from his own mouth that he harasses women by kissing and grabbing them without asking.
At best it was a consensual relationship of which the president engaged in getting a blowjob from a 20 year old girl under the Oval Office desk, and shoving cigars up her pussycat, and when it was revealed, Hillary Clinton tried to destroy her.

The Democratic Party, defender of "women's rights". What a fucking joke!

Explain it.

It's assault if it's unwanted.
And you really have nothing, since it never actually happened, and was just bragging and exaggeration between two guys. While Bill Clinton actually engaged in this horrific behavior.

At best it was a consensual relationship of which the president engaged in getting a blowjob from a 20 year old girl under the Oval Office desk, and shoving cigars up her pussycat, and when it was revealed, Hillary Clinton tried to destroy her.

So, what DO you think of Trump and O'Reilly and the allegations against them?

You asked if Bill Clinton was convicted of anything in order to exonerate his perverted behavior and the many cases of rape and assault that had been brought, but don't have the same standards for Trump?

Your fake outrage has been duly noted.

You asked if Bill Clinton was convicted of anything in order to exonerate his perverted behavior and the many cases of rape and assault that had been brought, but don't have the same standards for Trump?

You conveniently forget O'Reilly, who hasn't been convicted, but has paid out settlement money.

Your selective memory is duly noted.

I think the allegations against O'Reilly have more merit than Trump. But then again, it's just part of the left wing witch hunt to take down the most popular TV news program moderator which happen to be a conservative. The allegations against O'Reilly won't go anywhere, since he has settled, and could also be interpreted as consensual sex.

You conveniently forget O'Reilly, who hasn't been convicted, but has paid out settlement money.

Your selective memory is duly noted.
And so did Bill Clinton, pay out settlement money. One was president and a leader of the Democratic Party, while the other is a news show host. Yet the phony baloney left attacks O'Reilly :rofl:

I think the allegations against O'Reilly have more merit than Trump. But then again, it's just part of the left wing witch hunt to bring the most popular TV news program moderator which happen to be on a conservative, down. The allegations against O'Reilly won't go anywhere, since he has settled, and could also be interpreted as consensual sex.

But you consider the claims against Clinton completely credible? I don't recall Clinton settling a case financially. I could be wrong.

I do remember what seemed like a witch hunt against Bill Clinton. All that investigation for a blow job.

I think the allegations against O'Reilly have more merit than Trump. But then again, it's just part of the left wing witch hunt to bring the most popular TV news program moderator which happen to be on a conservative, down. The allegations against O'Reilly won't go anywhere, since he has settled, and could also be interpreted as consensual sex.

But you consider the claims against Clinton completely credible? I don't recall Clinton settling a case financially. I could be wrong.

I do remember what seemed like a witch hunt against Bill Clinton. All that investigation for a blow job.

That's right, he paid one woman, Paula Jones. My bad.

Forum List

Back