Trump penetrated! CIA agent drops bombshells!

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Get this video out to Trump's Twitter and send it everywhere! Trump has a rat whispering in his ear who will NEVER unrig the phony US election system. I verified this information directly with God. God told me everything Robert Steele is saying here is accurate - it's all true! Reince Preibus is a rat! Donald Trump MUST do electoral reform and UNRIG the system within the first 90 days of his term. When he begins this process he will see the hidden agenda of Reince Preibus!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many have been saying this the Trump haters refuse to believe it, fail to understand it all and have been lead down the road of bs because they are not learning how MSM LIES!!! So propaganda are the lies they believe it when it is truth they slap conspiracy on it. Anyone with common sense left would have critical thinking skills that say Hmmm wait a minute let me re check this lol.

Thanks for stopping.

Get this video out to Trump's Twitter and send it everywhere! Trump has a rat whispering in his ear who will NEVER unrig the phony US election system. I verified this information directly with God. God told me everything Robert Steele is saying here is accurate - it's all true! Reince Preibus is a rat! Donald Trump MUST do electoral reform and UNRIG the system within the first 90 days of his term. When he begins this process he will see the hidden agenda of Reince Preibus!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many have been saying this the Trump haters refuse to believe it, fail to understand it all and have been lead down the road of bs because they are not learning how MSM LIES!!! So propaganda are the lies they believe it when it is truth they slap conspiracy on it. Anyone with common sense left would have critical thinking skills that say Hmmm wait a minute let me re check this lol.

Thanks for stopping.

Another butthurt Leftard thread

• Banned

Thanks for stopping.

Another butthurt Leftard thread

LEFT TARD you must be a retard to think it's a left tard . your fkn one dumb ass if you think this is leftist... lol

... I like a lot of your stuff so I'm going to try to give you the respect of not making fun of this dear. But seriously, you need better sources than "God told me." :/

• Banned
... I like a lot of your stuff so I'm going to try to give you the respect of not making fun of this dear. But seriously, you need better sources than "God told me." :/

You know what, I was listening to that video as I was also posting it here, and then right after I posted came that GOD THING I was like awwww shit LOL... and it was to late unless I report my post and have the delete it bahahahah. Thank you though I appreciate your stopping over...

I agree I didn't expect that God thing near the end and it totally ruined the rest of it, not because of " GOD" , but the way they snuck that in there near the end like that. Grrrrr.

Thanks again Ever.

It's okay dear, mistakes happen. As long as you own up to them us logical folks understand. I really appreciate your enthusiasm <3

Though for the record it was right in the beginning of the video and frankly I stopped watching at that point. Still do keep em coming.

You know what, I was listening to that video as I was also posting it here, and then right after I posted came that GOD THING I was like awwww shit LOL... and it was to late unless I report my post and have the delete it bahahahah. Thank you though I appreciate your stopping over...

I agree I didn't expect that God thing near the end and it totally ruined the rest of it, not because of " GOD" , but the way they snuck that in there near the end like that. Grrrrr.

Thanks again Ever.
So that was a cut and paste thingy?

Ouch!

Forum List

Back