Trump: "Pittsburgh before Paris"

More laughs huh, AS usual with any liberal indoctrinated ant >>> "I don't really Know the truth, so I will just spit out a label, or an idiom" HAHAAHAHAHAA.

This was uttered by Trump in his speech regarding the Paris Accord US pull out.
The line alone is insanely stupid, but more importantly Trump's decision to pull out of the accord is frankly tragic but not surprising. Of course that's what you can expect from Trump. His shocking lack of understanding of this subject is evident by his speech. For instance, just because the accord was forged in Pittsburgh, it doesn't mean Pittsburg has anything to do with it in any other sense. Paris also really doesn't have anything to do with it. This is an accord signed by all but 2 nations on earth and you republican voters still think climate change is a myth simply because your elected republican officials told you it is. You can't even think for yourselves.

The planet is dying. This isn't some liberal conspiracy. I know it's scary but you RWs need to man up and admit you were wrong about this issue all along. The world depends on it. This is a reality that every nation on Earth embraces. I say that because the only countries not in the accord prior to the US pull out are Syria and Nicaragua. The former is too busy with civil war to care and the latter didn't sign it because they believed the accord would fail.
Pittsburgh Voters : Hillary Clinton before Donald Trump
upload_2017-6-2_7-24-58.jpeg
<--Trump's Hands force him to "think small"

Funny how he mentioned Pittsburgh, a city that overwhelmingly voted for Hillary Clinton.

Now let me break this down to these idiot conservatives.

If you vote for someone only because you think its just so great to oppose anything liberal:

th

Thumbing our noses to the rest of the world is a very stupid idea.

/---- Why?

Why do conservatives in the USA believe climate change is not real?

/---- the climate has been changing since the day the earth was formed and will continue to do so no matter how much Libs want to raise our taxes and restrict our freedom

Funny how he mentioned Pittsburgh, a city that overwhelmingly voted for Hillary Clinton.

Now let me break this down to these idiot conservatives.

If you vote for someone only because you think its just so great to oppose anything liberal:

th

Thumbing our noses to the rest of the world is a very stupid idea.

Somebody writing the speech said, hmmm, what city starts with 'P' so I can match it to Paris?

Idiots. Mr Trump represents all Americans including those who did not vote for him. And yes, he's your POTUS too

-Geaux

Why do all the Christians in all the other 200 countries on Earth understand the problem and know immediate action is needed to address Global Warming, but the Kristians in the US think 'god doesn't care'? Which Christian god said humans were to be stewards of his creation?

God shows up: "Hey what the hell happened here!? The planet is a toilet!"
Minority of Kristians in the US: "Well we had a barbecue last Sunday and the destruction derby went late so we didn't have time to clean up. Besides we didn't think you'd be home so soon."
God: "15 species in the rain forest are going extinct every day, you didn't think that was a real good clue that you've fucked the whole thing up!? You know how long it takes to create a species!"
Kristians: "The money changers told us that Global Warming was fake and also that you wanted us to ignore the poor and that raping the land for huge profit was biblical."
God: Galactic FacePalm.

Planet has warmed and cooled for eons
Saharan dust, other dust, suspended moisture particulates-all from Mother Nature absolutely dwarfs what mankind is introducing-analogous to 4 seats in a 40,000 seat stadium. The Only question is what is the effect if those 4 seats. 4 seats of anthrax , big problem; 4 seats of beach sand no problem
Dc skies were poor air quality 20-30 times per year in 60s into 80s. Been about twice a year for 20 years now You can swim in the Potomac instead of walking on it
Most of the planet is water. Most that is not water is vastly non industrialized
AGW is mostly a "feel bad about yourself America and your prosperity and productivity "
Many of us already knew that and Trump now makes it known he is POTUS and not some half assed, half baked Ambassador of Planetary Health

The line alone is insanely stupid, but more importantly Trump's decision to pull out of the accord is frankly tragic but not surprising. Of course that's what you can expect from Trump. His shocking lack of understanding of this subject is evident by his speech. For instance, just because the accord was forged in Pittsburgh, it doesn't mean Pittsburg has anything to do with it in any other sense. Paris also really doesn't have anything to do with it. This is an accord signed by all but 2 nations on earth and you republican voters still think climate change is a myth simply because your elected republican officials told you it is. You can't even think for yourselves.

The planet is dying. This isn't some liberal conspiracy. I know it's scary but you RWs need to man up and admit you were wrong about this issue all along. The world depends on it. This is a reality that every nation on Earth embraces. I say that because the only countries not in the accord prior to the US pull out are Syria and Nicaragua. The former is too busy with civil war to care and the latter didn't sign it because they believed the accord would fail.

Sniff sniff. The planet is dying. Lol.
Yep, sarcasm or not, you're correct.

No, the planet is not dying. Geologic processes are still occurring.

The earth is over 4 billion years old. It's never needed our help before and it still doesn't.
The truth about this whole thing is that liberals don't want to be inconvenienced. It's going to take adapting to nature's changes. Get used to it, liberals.
The earth will continue to spin.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back