Trump praises bikers for Harley Davidson boycott in steel tariff dispute

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump backed boycotting American motorcycle manufacturer Harley Davidson Inc (HOG.N) on Sunday, the latest salvo in a dispute between the company and Trump over tariffs on steel.

Trump Praises Bikers for Harley Davidson Boycott in Steel Tariff Dispute

They were moving there anyway, them pulling this bs lately was probably some virtual signal bs the left tends to pull constantly.
I suppose if you do not know what virtual signaling means look it up .

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump backed boycotting American motorcycle manufacturer Harley Davidson Inc (HOG.N) on Sunday, the latest salvo in a dispute between the company and Trump over tariffs on steel.

They were moving there anyway, them pulling this bs lately was probably some virtual signal bs the left tends to pull constantly.
It isn't virtual signaling. It's virtue signaling. Look it up.

That's how he won the election in the first place. Trump spent the election telling people who had been insulted "come here. I love you." It looks like democrats are going to double down. They still think they can win with a campaign message of "only the educated and wise vote for us. You don't want to be unwise do you? Don't you want to be superior? Vote democrat."

That hasn't worked since it was tried in the Emperor's New Clothes.

Lol good. Bye Harley Davidson! Have fun reaping what your support for the dotard sowed!

Bikers.JPG

Say what you want, he manages to draw a huge crowd. It would be great if local clubs could turn out to help conservatives being confronted by rabid Leftists.

Forum List

Back