Trump promotes Truth Social post claiming the Capitol riot was a 'false flag'

You and your mindless hatred of America will be dead within ten years, Boomer.

America will be fine.

I love America. Especially the original founding principles.

You know, everything YOU want to change.

People who truly love something would never think of changing it.

I love America. Especially the original founding principles.

You know, everything YOU want to change.

People who truly love something would never think of changing it.

You despise this country and seek its collapse. You fantasize about Americans murdering Americans, all to feed the hateful wasteland that is your failed worldview.

Thankfully, there are orders of magnitude more folks that love our nation and will defend it than hateful fossils like yourself who seek to destroy our nation.

You'll soon be food for worms, boomer. While our nation and her people live on and prosper. The nation, and the world, will be better when you're gone.

You despise this country and seek its collapse. You fantasize about Americans murdering Americans, all to feed the hateful wasteland that is your failed worldview.

Thankfully, there are orders of magnitude more folks that love our nation and will defend it than hateful fossils like yourself who seek to destroy our nation.

You'll soon be food for worms, boomer. While our nation and her people live on and prosper.

No, I PREDICT its collapse you silly twit.

Under your president the middle class is dying. My friends in California would love to pay 10 bucks for a dozen eggs...they can't find any.

YOUR fucking party is turning this once great country into yet another third world shithole.

No, I PREDICT its collapse you silly twit.

Under your president the middle class is dying. My friends in California would love to pay 10 bucks for a dozen eggs...they can't find any.

YOUR fucking party is turning this once great country into yet another third world shithole.

No, you HOPE for America's collapse. You would choose to hasten the collapse of our nation if you could. Remember this revealing little admission:

"mccarthy is a uniparty piece of shit. I would rather jeffries become Speaker than mccarthy. That will hasten the collapse faster."

Thankfully, we patriots outnumber you hateful few by orders of magnitude and will protect and prosper in this nation long after you're gone.

The best part? We'll succeed.....while you diminish in shrill resentment, poisoning the few years you have left, Boomer. You'll die angry knowing America is still here and strong.

Our nation and the world will be just a little bit better when you're gone.

No, you HOPE for America's collapse. You would choose to hasten the collapse of our nation if you could. Remember this revealing little admission:

"mccarthy is a uniparty piece of shit. I would rather jeffries become Speaker than mccarthy. That will hasten the collapse faster."

Thankfully, we patriots outnumber you hateful few by orders of magnitude and will protect and prosper in this nation long after you're gone.

The best part? We'll succeed.....while you diminish in shrill resentment, poisoning the few years you have left, Boomer. You'll die angry knowing America is still here and strong.

Our nation and the world will be just a little bit better when you're gone.

Wrong. When this country collapses shitloads of innocent people are going to die. Assholes like you are desperate for that because that is the only way you can get anything.

You pricks create nothing but misery.

Says you, citing you.

"House democrats stand up against party leaders"

Said no one ever.
And you're the same gulliable soul who swallowed the 'Big Lie' conspiracy without thought or question.

You mean "RUSHING COALUSHUN"

Yeah, that was me....
The same gulliable soul who gobbled the insane 'Ray Epps' conspiracy

Oh look, gaslighting - how clever.
. And even now bleat about how GOP incompetence and pathetic ineptitude is somehow a virtue in your worship of failure.

I just want you Nazis to explain how debate and discussion is "failure?"

I view blind obedience to your Reich as failure.
So consider the source.

Your ilk can't even do what everry congress for 100 years has managed. Most quite easily.

Pathetic.

Can it Herr Comrade, this is day three.

A leader more in tune with electorate will emerge.

In a lot of ways, that pile of shit McConnell screwed McCarthy with his last minute rape of the American taxpayer by the filthy democrats. The shit Schumer and McConnell pulled pissed the productive sector off. McCarrthy is McConnell light and took the heat for the crime Mitch and his Nazi buddies committed.

That's because you're committed to the death our nation,

Your nation is Communist China, then?

consumed by your irrational hatred of it.

You've allowed your addiction to conspiracy and your lack of personal responsibility to drive you quite mad.

Says the idiot who STILL spews the Rushing Coalushun conspiracy theory... GTFO

You despise this country and seek its collapse.

Communist China?

Yes I do.

But in all fairness you hate my country of America and are working for our collapse.

You fantasize about Americans murdering Americans, all to feed the hateful wasteland that is your failed worldview.

You sure lie a lot.

There are more people in America that will defend against you Nazis than there are those like you seeking to make America a vassal of Communist China.

You'll soon be food for worms, boomer. While our nation and her people live on and prosper. The nation, and the world, will be better when you're gone.

Bring it on, Nazi.

The next time you post anything true will be the first time, Nazi bitch.

And stop calling me a democrat, bitch.

Lying doesn't help you, lyin' nazi. It's true that the House has picked their Speaker on the first vote 89% of the time. Only once since the Civil War did it take more than one vote. That too is true.

And I've never once called you a Democrat. You only think I did because you're suffering from dementia.

Lying doesn't help you, lyin' nazi. It's true that the House has picked their Speaker on the first vote 89% of the time. Only once since the Civil War did it take more than one vote. That too is true.

And I've never once called you a Democrat. You only think I did because you're suffering from dementia.

Stop calling me a democrat, dumbshit.

Forum List

Back