Trump promotes Truth Social post claiming the Capitol riot was a 'false flag'

Your post was not a typo, you have no idea, no education on what you are posting. You did a google search and learned I was posting fact.

When you replied you did not execute a typo, the letter p is not near the the letter c. You simply did not know what you were talking about. Using google does not result in you becoming educated on a subject. You proved that.

Desperate? Yes, we all see you are now projecting as all loser democrats do.

LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at. Yes, it was a typo as I inadvertently inverted the 'C' and the 'P'. This is evidenced by my proper use of USCP prior to my typo...

There are two Sergeant at Arms on the USCP board, only one reports to the House.
There are 4 member on the USCP board. Only one reports to the House.
Yet you're only holding one house responsible. And by law, it's the USPC Board responsible for security.
But no worries, I understand why you're so desperate after the bitch-slapping you suffered by the back side of my pimp hand.

I don't lie and I'm not a democrat, scumbag.

to aid the civil authorities of the District of Columbia.

Fucking retard.

The Mayor must request aid.

I was going to admonish you to be man enough to admit your wrong - but you're no man.

Slink off now, Nazi fuck

Holyfuckingshit, you're getting even dumber in front of the forum, ya lyin' nazi. :eusa_doh:

Moron, the mayor of D.C. has only had that authority since last year...

The House adopted an amendment to the annual defense spending bill on Wednesday that would give the mayor of Washington, D.C. authority over the capital city’s national guard.

Like I said, lyin' nazi, you're dumb as shit.

If he gets arrested and indicted for inciting a riot, then so does Trump. I don't have a problem with that.
But he was following PELOSI's orders, not Trumps according to staff emails that explain how this event was orchestrated. They expose how staff INTENTIONALLY reduced CHP staff and set this up. This is not going to end like you think it is..

LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at. Yes, it was a typo as I inadvertently inverted the 'C' and the 'P'. This is evidenced by my proper use of USCP prior to my typo...

But no worries, I understand why you're so desperate after the bitch-slapping you suffered by the back side of my pimp hand.
No need to share your masturbation techniques with me, on this forum.

You are obviously way beyond knowing anything you are talking about.

I have you, at the least, admitting and stating you always knew Nancy Pelosi was in charge of security of the capitol building.

Typo, yet you are the only one making that gross error. You are full of shit.

Damn..he's gone full Q! You should never go full Q. All I'm saying is that if there had been a hundred troops there it would have been far worse..IMO.

Fresh off hosting a QAnon conference at Mar-a-Lago and bringing a Holocaust denier over for dinner, former President Donald Trump on Wednesday promoted a conspiracy theory about the January 6 riot at the United States Capitol building.
On his Truth Social network, the former president boosted a post from an anonymous user who baselessly claimed that the Capitol riot was a setup of Trump supporters.

"Those people do not deserve this... this was a false flag and it was planned out very meticulously," the post stated. "If there were a hundred National Guard troops at the Capitol that day none of this would have happened. Nancy Pelosi rejected Donald J Trump's recommendation for having troops at the Capitol that day."
In fact, Trump was the only person who could have ordered the National Guard to go to the Capitol, and he actively encouraged his supporters to march to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, despite allegedly knowing many of them were armed at the time.

Trump waited more than three hours after the start of the riots to publicly call on the rioters to go home, and even then he told the rioters that "we love you, you're very special."

View attachment 736099

Conservatives are ideologically opposed to personal responsibility. They are all about finding scapegoats to blame for their own failures, poor judgment and bad calls.

Thus the latest priority of conspiracy theories. It grants them the opportunity to blame others for their own poor judgment.

Conservatives are ideologically opposed to personal responsibility. They are all about finding scapegoats to blame for their own failures, poor judgment and bad calls.

Thus the latest priority of conspiracy theories. It grants them the opportunity to blame others for their own poor judgment.

And yet they are challenging the speakership.

You Nazis sure have never, would never, question orders from the hive mind.

See, conservatives DO have individual thoughts and responsibility - unlike you Nazis. You are just cockroaches - every one of you programmed exactly the same.

You would NEVER see a fight over house leadership among the democrats. As Stalinists - they ALL do exactly as they are told.

Laughing......conservatives fetishize failure. So of course, they're going to push their humiliating inability to lead as a positive.

Its not. Its a demonstration of how inept, incompetent and how thirsty for chaos that conservatives actually are.

See, conservatives DO have individual thoughts and responsibility - unlike you Nazis. You are just cockroaches - every one of you programmed exactly the same.

Laughing......nothing says 'individual thoughts and responsibility' like the endless stream of mindless conspiracies your ilk ape, mechanically and without evidence.

Trump is pushing yet another J6 conspiracy not because his people are 'individual thinkers'. But because they ape whatever excuse they can find to abdicate responsibility and blame others.

Same with Trump's own electoral failures. And Lake's. And whomever else loses.

Laughing......conservatives fetishize failure.

Right, squirm because you have no rational response.

You Nazis are programmed by pheromones from the hive mind. No one will ever see any single Nazi that doesn't bleat the same shit every other Nazi does.

You're cockroaches. You have no mind of your own, no individual thoughts. You are drones of your Reich, nothing more.
So of course, they're going to push their humiliating inability to lead as a positive.

Debate and questioning leaders is hardly an "inability to lead". Nor is the fact of a hive mind a sign of leadership.

Its not. Its a demonstration of how inept, incompetent and how thirsty for chaos that conservatives actually are.

You Nazis do love order - any deviance to the absolute rule of the Reich is dealt with harshly, Seig Heil.

Any drone that questioned anything from the hive mind would be defective and discarded, to be replaced by another drone. Drones such as you are disposable and easily replaced, since you are after all, just drones.

You're cockroaches, nothing more.

Right, squirm because you have no rational response.

Laughing....we can lead. Which puts us head and shoulders above your ilk.

And of course you fetishize failure. Look how deeply your ilk are committed to your fantasies about 'stolen elections', rallying around any candidates that continue to fail.

You Nazis are programmed by pheromones from the hive mind. No one will ever see any single Nazi that doesn't bleat the same shit every other Nazi does.

You're cockroaches. You have no mind of your own, no individual thoughts. You are drones of your Reich, nothing more.

Debate and questioning leaders is hardly an "inability to lead". Nor is the fact of a hive mind a sign of leadership.

You Nazis do love order - any deviance to the absolute rule of the Reich is dealt with harshly, Seig Heil.

Any drone that questioned anything from the hive mind would be defective and discarded, to be replaced by another drone. Drones such as you are disposable and easily replaced, since you are after all, just drones.

You're cockroaches, nothing more.

Laughing......so your failure to lead is actually a good thing? The incompetence, the humiliation, the paralysis and failure to actually accomplish anything ....was your goal all along?

As I said, your ilk fetishize failure. The harder you fail, the more you laud your incompetence and poor judgment.

No need to share your masturbation techniques with me, on this forum.

You are obviously way beyond knowing anything you are talking about.

I have you, at the least, admitting and stating you always knew Nancy Pelosi was in charge of security of the capitol building.

Typo, yet you are the only one making that gross error. You are full of shit.

LOLOL

Projects the imbecile who actually said...

• the Senate Majority Leader in 2020 was a Democrat.
  • the position is called, Sergeant OF Arms.
  • the Speaker of the House appoints the Sergeant at Arms.
  • the Speaker of the House is in charge of security for the Capitol, only just the House.
  • the House Sergeant at Arms reports to the Speaker of the House.

Your ignorance is off the charts. That's why you swing your purse at your betters.

Laughing....says the soul who has mechanically aped 'stolen election' conspiracies, exactly like you were told to.

We can lead. You can fetishize failure. Conservatives have raised turd polishing to an art form.

Laughing....we can lead.

Absolute dictatorship is not "leading."

You can mindlessly obey - it's all you can do.

Which puts us head and shoulders above your ilk.

And of course you fetishize failure. Look how deeply your ilk are committed to your fantasies about 'stolen elections', rallying around any candidates that continue to fail.

Straw man bullshit isn't going to alter reality.

No Nazi drone would EVER question the house leadership picked by the hive mind.

No offense to cockroaches, but the reality is that you Nazis are basically insects controlled by the central structure of your hive.

You don't challenge because you don't think. You can't think because you're not individuals - you're bugs, cockroaches. Everything in your mind is implanted by your Reich, programmed by the pheromones of the Reich.

One of you is no different than every other drone of that particular class.

Laughing......so your failure to lead is actually a good thing? The incompetence, the humiliation, the paralysis and failure to actually accomplish anything ....was your goal all along?

Individualism is a good thing.

Totalitarian collectivism such as what your Reich offers retards the advancement of society.

As I said, your ilk fetishize failure. The harder you fail, the more you laud your incompetence and poor judgment.

Failure to become drones in a totalitarian dictatorship is a mark of honor.

But honor is a concept drones such as you cannot grasp.

After all, you're only a drone - less of an individual than the Alexa app...

Forum List

Back