Trump Proposes Immigration Reform

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
"President Donald Trump on Thursday is expected to announce an immigration reform proposal that would beef up border security and reshape the legal immigration system, putting more emphasis on so-called merit-based immigration." https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-05-16/trump-to-announce-new-immigration-plan

A move towards merit based immigration and away from democrat preferred chain migration, where one person of no particular value to the nation can bring in all his family, cousins, grandparents, etc.behind him.

It's a form of welfare and we are the only industrialized nation on earth that doesn't require immigrants to
bring something to this country that would make them an asset rather than a long term generational drag and
burden on the backs of US citizens.

Watch the left scream now and kick their feet in a tantrum. They hijacked the immigration system a long time ago under fat Teddy Kennedy. Time to relinquish control and stop punishing the country.

"President Donald Trump on Thursday is expected to announce an immigration reform proposal that would beef up border security and reshape the legal immigration system, putting more emphasis on so-called merit-based immigration." https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-05-16/trump-to-announce-new-immigration-plan

A move towards merit based immigration and away from democrat preferred chain migration, where one person of no particular value to the nation can bring in all his family, cousins, grandparents, etc.behind him.

It's a form of welfare and we are the only industrialized nation on earth that doesn't require immigrants to
bring something to this country that would make them an asset rather than a long term generational drag and

Watch the left scream now and kick their feet in a tantrum. They hijacked the immigration system a long time ago under fat Teddy Kennedy. Time to relinquish control and stop punishing the country.

First, we need to remove that "tired, hungry and weak" or meek or whatever from all our monuments.

Even from the most jaded racist Klan view "Great America" was made up of the poor outcasts of Europe who couldn't buy the more expensive potatoes or had to go hide from the other nuts protestants or whatever caused them to flee the old land for life in America.

Then big government gave them 40 acres or whatever for building a farm and feeding themselves.

But back on topic, the weakest of the Europeans came over and Idiocracy did not happen. Blame size, geographic isolation from the world wars, blame the frontier for toughening us up, blame the lack of a ruling class of nobles, America kicks butt.

Maybe its the motivation to flee someplace for a better situation? I dunno and I don't think its important to only let in the elite ppl like a models parents or whoever.

NOTHING is going to happen.

First, we need to remove that "tired, hungry and weak" or meek or whatever from all our monuments.

That's a K!ke thing from the 19th century. Not something that came from our founders.
800px-Emmalazarusengraving.jpg

Lazarus was a 19th century commie zionist Jew.

We don't need endless manpower to clear cut forests or build railroads anymore. Now we need brain power...not man power.

Good idea. Merit based. In order to be approved to be here you have to have a skill that our country can use.

We sure don't need any more uneducated useless fucks in America. Let em stay in their own countries.

Should have been done long ago. Good for Trump and good for America.

Basically if you aren't rich and look white, you're not getting in.

Again very racist! Lol are you saying people of color are not smart!???

I didn't say anything of the sort, Trump and Trump Humpers don't want folks of color.

I didn't say anything of the sort, Trump and Trump Humpers don't want folks of color.
No you said blacks won’t get in because they can’t quality based on merit.. wow

I said they can't get in because of racism not merits.

Huh did you read his bill? Lol

Huh did you read his bill? Lol

Oh he actually has one, it's a first.

Why do people of color run away from nations ruled by people of color?

I don't know, all the countries I have been to were run by whites.

I don't know, all the countries I have been to were run by whites.
You don’t know why...
Yes you do.

Chain migration was pushed by Reagan and passed during Bush sr.

Forum List

Back