Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

These negro assholes ARE going to get into trouble again and we'll see what the justice system has in store for them then.
It's in their DNA.
They better pray it's not when President Trump is still in office!

'Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.'

In the grandest display of political partisan, hate-driven butt-hurt to date. the liberal left and snowflakes have gone bat-shit crazy over the fact that President Trump, on a trip to China, diplomatically negotiated the release of 3 Americans who had committed crimes while in China.

This should have been a simple story, one in which Trump was given an 'atta-boy', especially since he was able to do something Obama was never able to do - bring home Americans alive without paying a huge ransom for them.

The fact that the young men and / or their family members declared Trump did nothing for them is an embarrassment to this entire nation. demonstrating the gargantuan level of partisan hate for someone who brought their family members home...when they could have / should have been left to face Chinese Justice.

This just proves the insanity of the Left and Trump-haters.

Even though he will never do it, I would love to see Trump publicly state:

"Next time any American is caught breaking a law overseas and needs help getting their family members back - call Barak Obama. If they want my / the US government's help bringing them home, feel free to call the WH; otherwise I will comply with liberal wishes and stay the hell out of it!"

:p
You know how to build scarecrows only to tear them down Nice work All America is glad those idiots are back here And as far as apologies go, hopefully the elephants are bowing to trump too

This La Var guy is low class all the way it looks like. No wonder his son has no respect for the law and steals stuff he could easily afford. Too bad Trump got in the gutter and wrestled with this thug who has no respect for the law or our country's image.
They are made for each other...trump screwed hundreds through the years....Trump university for example.

However, there was one day this month where Trump saved some guys from doing time in a Chinese prison, for whatever reason. The father of one of them could have acknowledged that, or at least not said anything at all, but he couldn't even do that. And again, too bad Trump had to lower himself by responding to that low class, ungrateful father.

That is what Lavar Ball does

Taunt people and try to get them to respond

Trump lacks the personal control to ignore him

If he did ignore him, you would be attacking him for something else, real or imagined.

Don't pretend for a second that Trump's actions matter to you or your position on him at all.

I am a busy man, I have much more important things to criticize Trump on

Was that a somewhat humorous admission that my point was correct?

If The Left didn't use the race card and constantly call President Trump and his supporters racists, they'd have nothing to talk about.

They are not racists.....Some of those KKK members are good people

What an asshole thing to say.

You know damn well that crowd was not all Klan, or nazis, yet you purposefully pretend otherwise in order to race bait.

You incite fear and hate among minorities and liberals who are stupid enough to believe your shit,

and you piss off whites who are more and more sick and tired of being smeared by assholes for no good reason.

Tell me again how you think that One Party State America is going to be an Utopia.

Asshole.

Had these negro assholes done that when Obama was president they would be serving the full five years in a forced labor camp.

They are made for each other...trump screwed hundreds through the years....Trump university for example.

However, there was one day this month where Trump saved some guys from doing time in a Chinese prison, for whatever reason. The father of one of them could have acknowledged that, or at least not said anything at all, but he couldn't even do that. And again, too bad Trump had to lower himself by responding to that low class, ungrateful father.

If he did ignore him, you would be attacking him for something else, real or imagined.

Don't pretend for a second that Trump's actions matter to you or your position on him at all.

Your point was addressed

Your point was addressed

But in a way that was so obviously false, that it was a joke, right?

I mean you have over one hundred THOUSAND messages.

For you to claim that you would not have time to criticize Trump, is either a humorous joke, or the most stupid thing anyone has said, all day.

And it's been a good day for you lefties, so that's beating out some stiff competition.

Your point was addressed

For you to claim that you would not have time to criticize Trump, is either a humorous joke, or the most stupid thing anyone has said, all day.

And it's been a good day for you lefties, so that's beating out some stiff competition.
Yep A real great DOW day

Your point was addressed

I said I have better things to criticize Trump on

Important things like his Tax bill, healthcare, the environment, immigration....

But Trump keeps bringing the conversation down into the gutter on issues that should not even be given a second thought

Your point was addressed

Important things like his Tax bill, healthcare, the environment, immigration....

But Trump keeps bringing the conversation down into the gutter on issues that should not even be given a second thought

trump saved those kids from a Chinese prison. He did not start the debate, one of the fathers did.

That asshole father would rather see his son rot in a Chinese prison than admit that Trump did anything good. That is a sick commentary on partisanship in the USA today.

Your point was addressed

trump saved those kids from a Chinese prison. He did not start the debate, one of the fathers did.

That asshole father would rather see his son rot in a Chinese prison than admit that Trump did anything good. That is a sick commentary on partisanship in the USA today.

Trump got three shoplifters released.....should have been on a 15 min news cycle

Instead, Trump started whimpering because he was not getting enough thanks and then gets in a stupid twitter war with the kids father

Your point was addressed

lets address what you consider more important, ok?

Tax bill: its not Trumps tax bill, it is congresses tax bill. It will reduce taxes on the middle class, raise them on the rich, reduce them on businesses (which will create jobs). What is your issue with reducing taxes and creating jobs?

Healthcare: Obamacare is a massive failure. Congress has been slow to repeal and replace it. Trump cannot fix the mess until congress puts a bill on his desk

environment: the Paris accord was a hoax that cost the US billions and did nothing to stop pollution by china, india, and others. Trump did the right thing in cancelling it

Immigration: enforcing immigration laws is the right and legal thing to do. Why do you want more illegal immigration?

Your point was addressed

Trump got three shoplifters released.....should have been on a 15 min news cycle

Instead, Trump started whimpering because he was not getting enough thanks and then gets in a stupid twitter war with the kids father

wrong, trump didn't say a word about it until the one father made a big deal out of it. But for him it would have been a 15 minute news cycle. Trump saved those kids from a Chinese prison. WTF do you find wrong with that?

Your point was addressed

lets address what you consider more important, ok?

Tax bill: its not Trumps tax bill, it is congresses tax bill. It will reduce taxes on the middle class, raise them on the rich, reduce them on businesses (which will create jobs). What is your issue with reducing taxes and creating jobs?

Healthcare: Obamacare is a massive failure. Congress has been slow to repeal and replace it. Trump cannot fix the mess until congress puts a bill on his desk

environment: the Paris accord was a hoax that cost the US billions and did nothing to stop pollution by china, india, and others. Trump did the right thing in cancelling it

Immigration: enforcing immigration laws is the right and legal thing to do. Why do you want more illegal immigration?
And it's already been stated by organizations responsible for getting the truth out that the middle class gets a tax RAISE and the rich??? A guy like trump saves a billion with eliminating the death tax And blue states paying more in taxes because of elimination of property and state and local taxes deductions And there isn't much history with reducing taxes creating jobs We're down into the 4% 's now I think you just buy whatever shit republicans throw at you

The father espouses that since he believes blacks were done sooo bad 50-150 years ago that stealing in the here and now merely balances the scales and probably 50% of liberals agree

The father espouses that since he believes blacks were done sooo bad 50-150 years ago that stealing in the here and now merely balances the scales and probably 50% of liberals agree
Turks used to cut hands off of thieves

The three ballers are black. The ungrateful father is black. The mistake is Trump's in expecting something more from blacks. This is what they are. This is who they are. These are the same people who sue police departments for saving their lives.

Of course the ballers should have been left in China. The only comment from the President should have been that he will not interfere in the internal crime control of another country.

Their color has nothing to do with thread.

Leave the racism in other forums.

do you think the insane nutjob who thinks dems would wish death on a child because they dislike his father is capable of that?

Forum List

Back