Trump raises 18million in 24 hrs after debate YAY!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is great news! It's the campaigns biggest one day haul. I love the Team idea. Check it out.

"It wasn't just small donors kicking in. The Trump campaign divided up major fundraisers into teams to help dial up others for contributions.

The groups were labeled 'Team YUUUGE,' 'Team MAGA,' 'Team IRREDEEMABLES,' and 'Team IRREDEEMABLES,' the last being a knock on Hillary Clinton's description of half of Trump supporters as a 'basket of deplorables.'

Team YUUUGE members included New York Jets owner Woody Johnson, private equity big Lew Eisenberg, Republican National Committee finance director Cara Mason, Carie Bock, and Allison Macintosh.

Others listed as participating included Trump's counsel Michael Cohen, financier Anthony Scaramucci, running mate Mike Pence, RNC chairman Reince Priebus, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and Ivanka Trump. "

38E1C63800000578-0-image-a-7_1475073014831.jpg

Donald Trump raises $18 million i24 hours after debate | Daily Mail Online

This is great news! It's the campaigns biggest one day haul. I love the Team idea. Check it out.

"It wasn't just small donors kicking in. The Trump campaign divided up major fundraisers into teams to help dial up others for contributions.

The groups were labeled 'Team YUUUGE,' 'Team MAGA,' 'Team IRREDEEMABLES,' and 'Team IRREDEEMABLES,' the last being a knock on Hillary Clinton's description of half of Trump supporters as a 'basket of deplorables.'

Team YUUUGE members included New York Jets owner Woody Johnson, private equity big Lew Eisenberg, Republican National Committee finance director Cara Mason, Carie Bock, and Allison Macintosh.

Others listed as participating included Trump's counsel Michael Cohen, financier Anthony Scaramucci, running mate Mike Pence, RNC chairman Reince Priebus, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and Ivanka Trump. "

38E1C63800000578-0-image-a-7_1475073014831.jpg

Donald Trump raises $18 million i24 hours after debate | Daily Mail Online
You can bet half of that is going to companies he owns for campaign expenses.

Forum List

Back