Trump Rallies and Biden Rallies - Post 'em Here!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Post a link to the rally, live or recorded, and brief comments on it. I hope to see lots of participation by Biden and Kennedy supporters posting their rallies.

Trump: Love, intelligence, and a thing called "common sense."

Trump just asked for help from everyone - even registered Democrats to help save the country.

Trump: You know this country is not going to survive four more years of Joe Biden. He's crooked, he's incompetent, and he's the worst president we've ever had. Other that than, he fine.

Trump looks strong for his age, and the crowd seemed stoked. Admittedly, I've only seen a camera angle showing Trump and his supporters directly behind him.

Let's go Biden supporters! Post his rallies!

Come on, Kennedy third party voters!

Post a link to the rally, live or recorded, and brief comments on it. I hope to see lots of participation by Biden and Kennedy supporters posting their rallies.

Trump just asked for help from everyone - even registered Democrats to help save the country.

Trump: You know this country is not going to survive four more years of Joe Biden. He's crooked, he's incompetent, and he's the worst president we've ever had. Other that than, he fine.

Trump looks strong for his age, and the crowd seemed stoked. Admittedly, I've only seen a camera angle showing Trump and his supporters directly behind him.

biden has rallies??

Come on, Kennedy third party voters!

1715515067681.png

Biden rally

Forum List

Back