TRUMP RALLY tonight in West Virginia!!!!

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

Everyone involved in that meeting are now having subpoenas served on them. So they will be under oath. We shall see how quick they are to lie in that setting.

Trump’s back to talking about our shitty airports HE’S TALKING ABOUT THE AIRPORTS, AAHHHHH

Trump should do rallies like tonight's every night. Put pressure on Congress, flex his political muscle, pushback on biased media narrative

What a chyron

DGWBkcLUMAAoRJD.jpg

If you watched the speech tonight I know you are proud and recharged, you better be because the Dems are making their last push & we must fight.

A great time to be had by all!!

BUILD THAT WALL!! LOCK HER UP!!! FAKE MEDIA!!

He will pull out all the big hits!!! Going to be awesome! The festivities start at 7pm, have a cold one and enjoy.

Of course at the end it will break into "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT"
Gullible rubes still don't know they were duped..

Doesn't that ignorant Orange Fat Ass know the 2016 election is over and the groundwork is laid for his ouster from office which he has facilitated? You brain dead sycophants have a good time there now, ya' heeyaa Bubba!

Now you are imagining "groundwork"?

You need psychiatric help if you are calling other people "brain dead sycophants". That should make you jealous!
Still playing ostrich with Mueller's investigation, the grand jury and a special lawyer looking into the criminal's finances I see.
It's a good look for you burying your head in the sand.

If you watched the speech tonight I know you are proud and recharged, you better be because the Dems are making their last push & we must fight.
Ha ha ha ha ha
The White House is in total chaos N Korea is taunting the pussygrabber and his approval rating keeps dropping out of sight after his miserable HC failure.
Yeah recharge THAT.

He will pull out all the big hits!!! Going to be awesome! The festivities start at 7pm, have a cold one and enjoy.

More fun than scrubbing mold and mildew in the shower...

Will he be sacrificing any Mexicans over a burning fire?
Sounds like something the DEPLORABLES would love.

West Virginia is one of the poorest areas in the country...I wonder how much he will pay these people to cheer him on..

maybe he can get some tips from hillary who paid hell, even children to ask her questions in her town halls.
Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall | Zero Hedge

look her up. you'll find her in IMDB as well.

be honest, if trump did this, how much would you like it?

Trump did pay people for his rallies ... Each party pays for disruptions too.. People are paid on here to post, for instance infowars..
I sure would like to find out how to get paid to post, I am on here enough..

I was once at a very peaceful rally in San Francisco which all of a sudden turned violent later that day, people are paid to discredit the causes..

Gullible rubes still don't know they were duped..
He's trying to create a mob.

Why is he going to West Virginia in particular?

For one thing to support the Governor who announced at this HUGE rally that he has become a republican after meeting with The Donald, the greatest president the USA has ever had since Andrew Jackson.

Forum List

Back